main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Your CR is leaving you for awhile

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediDragon, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Yes, I'm shipping out to saudi, I should be back later march/early april (plan on early april b/c even if I get back early I'll be really busy).

For the time while I'm away, if you need any CR action taken concerning deleting posts, problems with the boards, etc., contact PtrsonsZOO, who (for those of you who didn't already know) is the CR for the RMFF (Denver).

If you guys would like to plan an event, just post it for discussion on the boards and coordinate with each other. Whoever wants to take a head position for planning, feel free. When you have a meeting/event you can PM VoidDancer, our current RSA, and he can have it posted on the fanforce.net page.

If you need to get ahold of me for any reason, send me an email at corypeter@msn.com or romeo2delta2@yahoo.com. I should be able to check my email every so often, but I can't make any guarantees about when I'll be able to check it. If you'd like to send a letter, contact PtrsonsZOO. I will be giving her my contact info as soon as possible (per request :) ), so she will have mailing info and all that. It looks like she'll probably do what she did while Grimby was in basic and have everyone put their letters together and send them all ine one package.

Basically, Jen (PtrsonsZOO) is your contact for anything while I'm away. Be nice to her and don't give her any trouble...basically just like you treat me :) (that's supposed to be reassuring for her...I dunno if it is).

Anyway, I think that covers everything...I'll be here until the end of next week, so if you need to tell me anything before I leave, now is the time!

2. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    I have lots to tell you. Keep your head down comes to mind first.

I really hate to see you go, but I wish you the best of luck. I will see you Friday though, right?

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    what day do you leave?

4. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Good luck and Godspeed.

...or as we would say in the navy, may you have fair winds and following seas.

I think the army would say something like: Kick @$$ and take names. And don't get dead. ;)

I will probably be in full time uniform next month as well, so you're not the only one from the boards out there taking care of business. I don't have full orders yet, just a serious head's up.

But good luck, and stay safe. MTFBWY.

5. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Thanks Bill, good luck with your...er...activation? Are you getting completely activated, or just a short period thing?

JKB: I can't actually say the date I'm leaving, but it's late next week :)

Dave: Yup, I'll be at the Nemesis get together (it was my idea after all, lol!), so I'll see you there. And don't worry, I'm not leaving permanently (er, hoping not to, lol!), I'll be back around april.

6. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    Do you still have my number?

Want to carpool up to Denver?

7. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Here I am!! And yes, I'm here to help w/ anything you guys need on the admin side of things. Also, let me know when you have your meetings so I can post the info too.

Hey, what's another board to watch ;)

I've been assured that your fearless leader will have internet access by another survivor of Saudi duty (hey they rhymes w/ something else :D ), so I'm sure he'll be poking his head in from time to time.

And you can treat me better than Cory, I deserve it, he doesn't ;)

8. MonJasCharan

MonJasCharan Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2002
    Good luck

May the Force be with You ... Always

9. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Have fun Cory, and dont get yourself killed ;) :p :)

10. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    take care jedi dragon, just wanna say thanks for helping to protect our country and way of life!

if anyone in colorado springs needs any CR help, or if PtrsonsZOO is busy, don't hesitate to ask me!

11. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I will probably be activated next month (January) for 1 year. It looks very likely, but is not 100%.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.