main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Day Will Come (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jenn-Kenobi, Nov 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Warning!! If you did not read the spoiler from AOTC, this story may not make sense. But if you don't what to be spoiled DON'T READ.

But if everything is clear, and you choose to continue, read away.

Yes this is set in JA.
    ~~~~~

Your Day Will Come
    Jenn
    George Lucas owns all the characters. Mild spoiler for Attack of the Clones.

As I stand in the shadows, I know that any loss of focus can be my undoing. I stand meters away from Jedi. Not just any Jedi, whom, I have to hide my Force signature.

?Master, how can you be so sure that the senator was murdered?? asked the youth with the accused Padawan braid. In a few years the braid will be gone, your dreams of Knighthood would come. Knighthood of endless imprisonment.

The boy?s Master spoke not for the boy?s understanding, but in riddles. So, my dear Padawan, Yoda has taught you well. I smile with disgust. Yoda, the great Master Jedi. Well respected and wise teacher. If you know so well, you old troll, it still didn?t stop me from falling from grace now did it? So devastated was my apprentice. You would think he would have learned not to make the mistakes on his second apprentice as his Master did, now?

My thoughts turn to the older man, my once apprentice. I smile with satisfaction. He had tested the Darkside. Yes, it was within his grasp, once. My hand tightens around my lightsaber. That boy, Qui-Gon?s new apprentice for nearly six years is the key. * I promise, Obi-Wan Kenobi, this day will be your last. *

The pair move on. I can take them both. I long to drive my saber into Kenobi?s chest to see, once and for all my apprentice falling from the palatal his has put himself on. Qui-Gon is one of the best swordsmen in the Order. He learned from the best. But he can?t defeat me.

Just when I want to make my move, my comlink comes on. As I go deeper into the shadows, the dark cloaked figure speaks.

?I have a mission for you.?

I feel the blood starting to boil at my lost chance. But I say, ?Mission, my lord??

I am told what to do like a common slave, but my time will come. ?Yes my lord. It still be done.?

?One day your time will end, Jinn and Kenobi.? I say, but no one can hear me.

As I use the Force to jump a building, I stop when I land at the top.

Both have sense something. I swear under my breath. I can hear Kenobi question his Master. He gets an answer of ?Come, Obi-Wan.? But I know it. My Padawan has sensed my presence. One day my apprentice, one day.

The End
    ~~~~~
    If you read this then I take it you read the spoiler or you wanted to be spoiled.

This was not my greatest, but this little bunny didn't want to die.

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    That's it!?!
    Not fair! I was just getting into it and all of a sudden "The End", Oh well...
    Great story though, I have read the spoilers and seen the "Mystery trailer" so it all made sense :)

3. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Okay, who is this wacko, and why did you end so soon? Post!!!

4. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    Thanks Cow Girl.

LoneWolf89, Just to let you know the story ends there. I don't really think I will continue it.

The *wacko* is some one from Ep. 2. Which I think I said this story would not make sense if you did see the spoiler. If you really want to know, I think the spoiler is at theforce.net were Ep. 2 is. This was in Spy Reports about Nov. 7, I beleive. I think it is has the title Qui-Gon's Master.

5. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    I kept reading this thinking "huh?" "what?" and then at the last line I got it! Went back and read it again. Good job! :)

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Ack! That's it?

......MUST HAVE MORE!!!!

This looks really promising Jenn-Kenobi! ;)

7. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    Thank you everyone. That was just a one pager. But I see that I may need to rewrite it to make more sense.

Anyone want a possible rewrite of the story?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.