main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Your Destiny : Story of the Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkSithDrew, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSithDrew

DarkSithDrew Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    "It is an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together." Obi-Wan Kenobi

500 years have passed since Jedi Master and leader of the Rebel Alliance, Luke Skywalker redeemed his father and brought peace to most of the galaxy. Luke Skywalker is now a name known everywhere, not only was he famous for defeating the Sith, but he later went on to find a way to destroy the Yuuzhan Vong, however in doing so he sacrificed his life, dying so that the people of the galaxy could continue to live.

The war between the Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance is now long over as both have diminished. The galaxy is at it's worst; crime has tripled since the Yuuzhan Vong were defeated. Crime is now the number one source of income in the galaxy, and the most powerful people in the galaxy are none other than the hutts. To top it all off planets are becoming overpopulated, leaving no room for habitation. What planets that do have room for people to live on are hazardous or are deemed unsafe to live on, sadly though people are being forced to colonize their. Just when things began to look like they couldn't get any worse one man stepped in, a scientist by the name of O-venka, he had plans to create a space station large enough for people to live on, not just a hundred people, or a thousand, not even millions, but billions. It would topple the Darth Star in size, even surpassing the size of an extremely large planet.

O-venka's plan went into progress shortly. He made many deals with the hutts, many of which were risky and where part of the bargain included his life. Many said it couldn't be done, but they were wrong. After several difficulties, and many mistakes the space station was built. It took 31 years for it to be completed. O-venka named the space station, [b]The Skywalker[/b] in honor of the legendary hero Luke Skywalker.

Day after day people began to move to the station, buying a room to live in. The rooms varied in size from places no bigger than a closet, to rooms bigger than a grand size house. Another 20 years passed and [b]The Skywalker[/b] was now home to millions.

Things still were not back to normal; planets had slowly lost their high population count due to [b]The Skywalker[/b], but crime was still at it's peak, everything illegal was where the money was. Resources were also becoming depleted, the huge amounts of people had used almost all of it up. O-venka's space station had also used tons of resources to build it and maintain it.

There was talk of war, the politicians constantly debated over the problem of resources. The people still continued to live day by day however, hoping for the best like they always have.

[hr]

You will create a character and live his/her life any way you wish. There will be no restrictions on money or etc. You have complete freedom to role play whatever story you want.

I will also take some elements from Star Wars Galaxies and use in this RP, I will have a few key groups. You are not required to join or start in a group as you may freelance but it is encouraged.

Here are the groups, I would like to have a mod for each group, so if you would like to mod a group please let me know.

[b][color=green][u]Jedi[/u] (Both dark and light side)[/color][/b]

[b][color=red][u]Bounty Hunter[/u][/color][/b]

[b][color=blue][u]Smuggler[/u][/color][/b]

[b][color=purple][u]Commando[/u] (These will be like Mercanieres or guns for hire)[/color][/b]

[b][color=chocolate][u]Spy[/u][/color][/b]

[b][color=deeppink][u]Entertainer[/u][/color][/b]

[b][color=black][u]Pilot[/u][/color][/b]

[hr]

[u][i][b][color=darkred]Ch[/color][color=firebrick]ar[/color][color=red]act[/color][color=crimson]er[/color] [color=orangered]Sh[/color][color=orange]eet[/color][/b][/i][/u]

Name:
    Species: Homeworld:
    Affiliation:
    Personality
    ---Traits:
    ---Habits:
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:
    ---Hair Color:
    ---Eye Color:
    ---Clothing:

Thread Status: