main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***Your dream Star Wars playset for action figures***

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by _Xanatos_, Apr 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    Echo Base (Hoth)

2. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    "That's no moon...it's a playset!"

3. yodashizzzle

yodashizzzle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2003
  4. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    yeah,a huge daeth star would be great! :D

5. _Xanatos_

_Xanatos_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2003
    A Bespin set that was supported by a really sturdy and strong stand that was the height of a table so you could sit around would be great.

With landing pads for the Slave 1, MF, and Cloud Cars with a thousand action figures of civilians. And all rooms, corridors, and lighting action with rechargable batteries.

Also, my sister has a doll house that has an electronic elvator, that would be nice for a lift on Cloud City or a Coruscant appartment with a window that had breaking action so Obi could jump through it, sets like these would make people want to take things out of the package.

Better yet on Coruscant have a huge set of Coruscant with ten thousand civilian action figures. When you played it would seem like you were Godzilla on Coruscant.

6. JediJunkie247

Jul 24, 2002
    Hmm, Godzilla on Coruscant.....now there's an idea.

7. _Xanatos_

Feb 18, 2003
    Who would he fight?

Jedi?
    A classic monster?
    Yoda standing alone on skyscraper absorbing G's flame and saying "much to learn you still have"?

8. JediJunkie247

Jul 24, 2002
    I don't know. I can see the Big G ravaging through Coruscant, then it cuts to Yoda mouthing something in Japanese. [face_laugh]

Seriously, to go with the Jedi Council scenes we'll be getting, how about Yoda's meditation chamber?

9. darcphoenyx

Aug 12, 2001
    Hmmm...Godzilla vs. the Space Slug.

10. JediJunkie247

Jul 24, 2002
    That might actually be a good match.

How about Godzilla vs. the Rancor?

I've got it....what we need is a battle arena for all the Star Wars beasts. Kind of a playset where we can pit all the beasts against each other in fights to the death.

What do you think?

11. darcphoenyx

Aug 12, 2001
    Nah, Rancor vs. King Kong

12. yodashizzzle

Jan 27, 2003
    i'll go with acklay vs. mothra.

yeah, a battle royale playset might be cool.

13. StormChewieJedi

StormChewieJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    I know they've already made a Theed Hangar set, but I'm talking about one with the WHOLE kitten caboodle.....not just the hangar, but the laser gates, bridge area, etc. etc.

14. Darth_Ravenger

Darth_Ravenger Jedi Master star 1

Oct 29, 2002
    How about a fight between Gorax and the Rancor; that would be awsome. Actually I want a playset of every environment but since that ain't gonna happen I want a Cloud City one with busy City hallways,Carbonite freezing chamber,dining room,Bespin duel area with light up floor, light up tunnels,and gantry with light up endless pit. As for the death star have the torture droid room for Leia,the swing across chasm,the warroom for Vader,officers, and Tarkin,the trash room,a gazillion hallways, and the whatchama callit (I forgot maybe the tractor beam,I dont know)contraption where Obi-wan turns off the weapons. Third,I want a Emperors Throne room in the 2nd death star.
    My next choices are
    4.Cantina that is plastic and Accurate
    5.Jabba palace
    6.Outlander club along with additional Coruscant Palpatines office and buildings
    7.Hoth Echo base
    8.Yoda swamp with hut and darkside tree
    9.Jedi temple
    10.Senate chamber with platforms
    11.Endor set-new one
    12.Dex's diner
    13.Podracer stadium
    14.Mos Espa
    15.Naboo setup with buildings
    16.Oota Gunga
    17.Theed Generator-new with extra new Hangar
    18.Trade Federation starship interior
    19.Yavin Rebel base
    20.Geonosian base and warroom other than scene pack

15. yodashizzzle

Jan 27, 2003
    I know they've already made a Theed Hangar set, but I'm talking about one with the WHOLE kitten caboodle.....not just the hangar, but the laser gates, bridge area, etc. etc.

i definitely would like a bigger upscaled version of the theed playset. some kind of cool accessories for the naboo fighters like a ladder and means of suspending them from the "ceiling would be nice. actually, now that i'm thinking about it, i'd like to have some means to suspend the OT ships in a death star hangar, too!

my money's on the rancor. he's pretty tough. remember, it took a jedi to bring him down. he's surely faced stuff that was pretty mean and nasty before. gorax goes down in the fourth. 8-}

16. _Xanatos_

Feb 18, 2003
    Some of us here should work for Hasbro.

Oh how about Godzilla, Rancor, Mothra, Rodan, Balrog, and King Kong?

17. JediJunkie247

Jul 24, 2002
    Ah, a battle royale. I like it.

Seriously, I want a new Hoth set now.

18. _Xanatos_

Feb 18, 2003
  19. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I woud have to say the Jed Council and the complete Coruscant scenery and perhaps even the Senate would do nicely. ;)

20. _Xanatos_

Feb 18, 2003
  21. yodashizzzle

Jan 27, 2003
    what about a jabba's palace? only this time hasbro should go with PLASTIC instead of PAPER. we get to choose at the supermarket, why not here?

22. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    what about a jabba's palace? only this time hasbro should go with PLASTIC instead of PAPER. we get to choose at the supermarket, why not here?

Yes, that would be so cool :cool: I mean that would be great to make, especially since it is needed for a great display of most characters.

23. yodashizzzle

Jan 27, 2003
    that's why i went ahead and made my own using wood, plastic bits from various sources, and old computer parts. years and years of slowing adding and redesigning. and thank God for things like the Dremel hand tool!!!

but i still wish hasbro would make one so everyone could have a place to display all the jabba palace figures. same with the cantina. paper dioramas are kinda cool, but they really tend to hold up poorly over time. i want stuff that will hold up to years of wear. moves from different states. the general stuff that makes paper stuff fall apart.

i also would LOVE for hasbro to produce a Lars homestead playset. tiny cups of blue milk as accessories. [face-silly]

24. darth-jar

darth-jar Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2000
    Hey all!

Do any of you remember the GIJOE aircraft carrier? I would like a Star Destroyer bout 7-10 ft long cut in half(a whole one would just be too big. Not for me though). It would be like 3 ft tall and have a few decks and gunner positions. And a tie fighter bay that can hold 2 tie fighters. The scale would be a bit off, but it would be cool. Just like that ol aircraft carrier.

25. _Xanatos_

Feb 18, 2003
    Could you give a pic or a link?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.