Your Driving Ego Test

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by PtrsonsZOO, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    What kind of driving ego do you have?

When you hop into the front seat of your car, you're ready to unleash your curiosity on the outside world. That's right, you're a thinking person's person, someone who's not afraid to challenge ideas, or to share them with those around you. To you, the open highway is a treasure trove of stimulating possibilities. It leads you to the road less traveled where you can talk to the owner of the latest Latin fusion restaurant, listen to a lecture at the museum, or watch the next performance of the Russian symphony when it's in town. For you, driving is the way you get out to see what the world has to offer from all different perspectives and people.

Your alter ego drives a car that's as interested in seeing the world as you are. Something that gives you easy access to the world's gateways. Something that's as thoughtful, inspired, and design-conscious as you.
  2. TyriaTainer Jedi Master

star 4
    For you, life is to be celebrated with others, which is why you are usually just as happy laughing with a big group of your friends, as meeting friends for some one-on-one time. Whenever you sit down behind the wheel, you know you're off for social adventures in one way or another. Driving is where you make your connections, where you find new ideas and inspirations. To you, loads of traffic may inhibit you from getting to the party on time, but it is also an opportunity to check out your surroundings or catch up with friends and family in the passenger seat. You know the road of life is jammed with interesting places, interesting people, and endless possibilities, and it's just your style to seek them all out.

Your auto alter ego drives something stylish, conversational, and accessible to everyone around you. Something that says "If you talk to me, I'll talk back."
  3. jupitertronic Jedi Knight

star 3
    got the same thing you did, zoo. :D
  4. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    We should take a road trip sometime ;) [face_mischief]
  5. jawajames FF Pacific RSA President/Chapter Rep San Diego, CA

Manager
    star 6
    Stylish driver

Whether it's commanding attention on the road or at a cocktail party, you do it in style. You know it's not always the destination that counts. Sometimes there's something to also be said for how you get there ? and how you and your friends look doing it. That's why in a crowd of dark-sock-and-sandal wearers, you're the one who can make a statement, and help others connect with one another. There's just something about you that people are attracted to, whether walking into a store for the first time or rolling into a parking lot with something slick, stylish and streetwise ? the perfect reflection of you!

This isn't to say you're always dressed up with places to go. You can tone it down with the best of them and often enjoy yourself when you do. But after a while you start to crave the company of some of your favorite things ? sharp clothes, smart people, sophisticated design.

Sure, this could explain why you sometimes get restless if you're stuck in the house by yourself. But you know what to do when that happens: grab your shades, put on your favorite jacket, hop in your car, and jet to where the action is. Before you know it, you'll be back in your element and on top of your game!

Because of that, your auto alter ego drives something stylish, conversational, and accessible to everyone around you. Something that says "If you talk to me, I'll talk back." To see the car that reflects your personable, outgoing, fun-loving personality, click here now!

Your alter ego drives a car that is slick, sophisticated and distinctly modern. To see the car that matches your style, click here now!
    (VW Beetle)

----

that cracks me up... i'm the king of style
  6. Master_Ronin Jedi Knight

star 2
    I would be surprised if Mobius and Sideshow get different answers than mine:

Ambitious

It doesn't matter if you're running a classroom, a marathon, or for political office. To you, life is a race and you pride yourself on staying ahead of the pack or at least being involved in many of them. Yep, you're an ambitious one, all right. Throughout life, you were probably the first to raise your hand in class, the first to ask for a raise, or the first to jump into that lake for a moonlight, summer swim. And when you're driving, you're probably equally ambitious, finding new ways to get out of a traffic jam, always searching for a quicker route home from work, or crafting your way through a maze of freeways with impeccable precision and style. For you, the open road is filled with new victories to be won ? causes to become a part of. Of course, being such a fearless leader involved in so many organizations can spread your time a little thin. But do you worry? No! You're too busy forging new alliances, finding new mountains to climb, and new paths to conquer.
  7. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jada, your alter ego is a Social driver

For you, life is to be celebrated with others, which is why you are usually just as happy laughing with a big group of your friends, as meeting friends for some one-on-one time. Whenever you sit down behind the wheel, you know you're off for social adventures in one way or another. Driving is where you make your connections, where you find new ideas and inspirations. To you, loads of traffic may inhibit you from getting to the party on time, but it is also an opportunity to check out your surroundings or catch up with friends and family in the passenger seat. You know the road of life is jammed with interesting places, interesting people, and endless possibilities, and it's just your style to seek them all out. Read more about your driving alter ego...

Your auto alter ego drives something stylish, conversational, and accessible to everyone around you. Something that says "If you talk to me, I'll talk back."

I'm a VWBeetle . . . I've always wanted one of the old ones! :D
  8. Master_Ronin Jedi Knight

star 2
    Don't be too happy about being a Beetle, no matter your personality, it labels you as a Beetle. I know, cause that's what I got.

If I'm any VW, its the Jetta VR6. :D
  9. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think I like the answer choices less and less with every "quiz" that's posted on these boards...sometimes none of them fit you at all.

I got the same thing as jm...

I don't especially like beetles though...*shrug*
  10. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I do happen to like Beetles but pretty much the old version. A friend had a mint condition gold convertable (I can't speel toayd!!!!)

Always wanted one!
  11. Mobius FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4

What's Your Driving Alter Ego?

Eric, your alter ego is a Social driver

For you, life is to be celebrated with others, which is why you are usually just as happy laughing with a big group of your friends, as meeting friends for some one-on-one time. Whenever you sit down behind the wheel, you know you're off for social adventures in one way or another. Driving is where you make your connections, where you find new ideas and inspirations. To you, loads of traffic may inhibit you from getting to the party on time, but it is also an opportunity to check out your surroundings or catch up with friends and family in the passenger seat. You know the road of life is jammed with interesting places, interesting people, and endless possibilities, and it's just your style to seek them all out. Read more about your driving alter ego...

Your auto alter ego drives something stylish, conversational, and accessible to everyone around you. Something that says "If you talk to me, I'll talk back." To see the car that reflects your personable, outgoing, fun-loving personality, click here now!
  12. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Eric, your alter ego is a Social driver

lol you, social driver? no way! lol well ok maybe, when you are talking about cars. ;) :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.