main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your earliest Star Wars memory

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth Xalfrea, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirax Terrik

Mirax Terrik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 11, 2000
    I was 13 and a camp buddy showed me the section of the Wraith Squadron books where Face, Ton, and Kell play that trick with the bug on Grinder. I had no idea what Star Wars was before that, somehow.

2. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    Playing with Kenner SW action figures like R2-D2 and Greedo, and seeing that episode of The Muppet Show with Mark Hamill.

3. El_Machete12

El_Machete12 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 30, 2012
    Hell I still laugh at that part [face_laugh]

For me, my earliest memory is being mesmerized by the opening sequence of ANH

Force Smuggler likes this.
  4. AdmiralSteven

AdmiralSteven Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 23, 2010
    It was 1977 and I, I was 7 then, along with my brother, were sitting in the back seat of my dad's AMC Gremlin at the local drive-in movie theater. As a kid sitting back seat I couldn't see very much of the movie, but I do remember the opening sequence and when Luke and Leia swung across the open section of the Star Destroyer.

5. JediGalaxySparkle

JediGalaxySparkle Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2013
    Probably my best memory was when I watched Star Wars for the first time. "The New Hope" was playing on our TV and I was completely memorized by it all. Being a 4 year old girl, I of course loved Leia the very second I saw her. My dad told me that when I saw Darth Vader for the first time I laughed and said "Daddy that man has a bowel on his head!" Topically 4 year old apparently I was. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.