main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Fanfic Will and Testament

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Herman Snerd, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    To Darth_Lex I would leave the last book in my epic trilogy and all my parts of our co-written novella yet to be posted.

*catches him while he faints*

To mi gemela Jagredlady I would leave all the outline and background notes so she could keep Lex in line. That way she'd be the first to find the CSA... :eek:

To Yobi and Oldjedinurse I would leave my yet unfinished vignette series - The Making of a Rebel. They would more than do it justice.

To my Kima pal Gabri I would leave the half written Mara-Vader vignette. I'm pretty sure she could finish it with none of the hair pulling Mara's character seems to give me at times.

To Obi_ew I would leave my almost finished Obi-Wan vignette from the Guardian Series. It only needs a few paragraphs before posting, and she's the one person with whom I could trust the gentle Jedi hermit of Tatooine.

Boy, I have a lot of irons in the fire!

I promise though that if I pass I will take this Darth Writer's Block with me ;)

2. Herman Snerd

Herman Snerd Jedi Master star 6

Oct 31, 1999

Yeah, thanks for making me feel like a real slacker. ;)

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I'm actually afraid to count how many WIPs I have going. [face_worried] :_|

4. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    I, WyoJedi, being of sound mind and body (the sound being an out of tune bassoon) do hereby dictate the distribution of my fanfiction works in progress, hereafter known as WIPs. These WIPs represent the last vestiges of my time here in the forums should my existence come to a sudden and completely unsuspecting end, one which would be horribly gruesome and excrutiatingly painful... unless it isn't. It is therefore with great personal sadness and a hint of maniacal laughter that I bequeath my WIPs in the hope that my insanity will torment the lives of my friends once I am gone.

To the following I do hereby bequeath:

Devil in the Details to RK_Striker_JK_5... another avid ST fan, I know he will do it justice.

Emergence to PrincessCambria... my loyal padawan, and Jaina fan, I leave this fic in her capable hands.

Brother's Keeper, my OC fic I leave to Noelie... she has been one of the few, but much appreciated, supporters of this story.

Hand of Fate I leave to my e-sister Jade_Pilot... although not yet posted, she has been of great assistance in its preparation. I would trust her judgement with the future of this WIP implicitly.

And so I bid you all farewell. I leave with a great sense of calm and assurance that my WIPs will continue on in my absence. Good night, good night. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Cheers,
    Wyo

5. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Yes, but I'm not really posting on any of them due to DRL, so it is I who am the fanfic slacker :p Those irons are about melted at this point [face_devil]

6. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Hey you ain't going anywhere till you pay me back that twenty!

7. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Oh, my poor forgotten little Anakin/Obi-Wan story. :( If my muse doesn't come back, it's all yours.

8. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    I have no plans to go anywhere right now... that was just how I ended my will :p

And I'll get you the 20 back. I promise [face_whistling]

Cheers,
    Wyo

9. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    oba and Bri: *thwacks soundly* :p

Kia: [:D] Although now that I know you have a half finished Mara/Vader vignette, I think I have some pestering to do. :p

10. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Kima, you better pester the powers that be to get Allegiance out quicker. I want to make sure I've got it right by getting a sneak at what Zahn thinks. ;)

11. DarthSanctimonious

DarthSanctimonious Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2006
    Gratuitous Darkness goes to anyone who is willing to touch the thing, it's so utterly tasteless.

12. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    It's incredibly funny and clever! I LOVE that story! [face_laugh]

13. DarthSanctimonious

DarthSanctimonious Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2006
    But can you really deny that it's also tastless? :p

14. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Tasteless? Never. You obviously can laugh at yourself and the things you love. That is the mark of a true genius! =D=

15. General_Kenobi_66

General_Kenobi_66 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 18, 2006
    Twist of Fate would go to my Master, Kelli_LB. Though hopefully I won't be dying anytime in the near future:p

16. maderic

maderic Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    Ludo_Kressh would make a fine heir to inherit In Collusion with the Sith. :)

17. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005
    Hmm...lets see..

The Ways Of The Force i leave to my master, oqidaun,for three reasons: She's great w/ OCs, she's the only one I'd trust Lottos with, and since I am the youngest of her padawans it is my duty to annoy her even after I am dead:p

Facades I leave to my e-sis anakin_luver because I know she'd do wonderfiul, evil, and hilarious things with it.

Also my drafts of Master And Padawan I leave to VaderLVR64 b/c she is one of the best Obi/Ani writers I know.

18. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Hmmmmmmmmmm, well, since I don't start posting fics until they're done or nearly done -- and I've pretty much shot myself in the foot now, since readers now know that they don't have to beg me to finish a fic, just finish the proofreading/tweaking [face_worried] -- dealing with an unfinished fic would just be a matter of getting my familial heirs to post the proper file online or pass it on to someone else to post. Now, if that didn't happen.....well that might be the most sincerest form of torture of all [face_devil] ; leaving an unfinished fic, but everyone knowing that there was an ending somewhere. But, if there were anything exceptionally fluffy-bunny-cute lacking an ending I would want that one to nibble at LuvEwan's door to be finished somehow. :p:p

19. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Yes!!! I get Beginning's End and TWS!!! :D

Okay, let's see . . . SWpants666 gets LIke Mother, LIke Son because she really likes it (and because she gets the Martin references :D ).

The Lord of Chaos and all of it's sequels, bunnies, spin-offs, and everything else in the series goes to flowerbee because she's been reading them forever and is one of by dearest friends online. If she has a heart attack at the complicated plot line, she can pass it on to CodeName_Targeter.

The Parent Trap re-write goes to Jedi_Liz since it was hers to begin with.

The Wyn/Kyp bunny goes to padawanlost, because she likes writing Wyn. She can have the Allana & Jaina bunny, too.

The partially-written M&M challenge story goes to Kidan, since he gave me the idea.

And (even though it's not a story) Idri and ophelia get the beta index [face_devil] [face_laugh]

20. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    When Darkness Falls- Tahi
    A Galaxy of change- JDH3 ...I only just started this 2day so i hope i can at least get a few more posts in b4 i take the dirt nap.

In both cases they would probably be able write the fics better than i could.

21. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    I tried to get my daughter (Jei-El)to finish my stories if something happens to me but she said she has no idea where to go with them

so to Kelia I give them if she wants them.

One Yoda fan to another.

Just don't let Brentus get a hold of them we would have Darth Yoda.:p

22. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    If I die, I leave all future Fan Fic Updates to the surviving Fan Fic mods.

[face_skull]

23. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    What? Wait? You can't do that. You damn well better be immortal Jade. :p

24. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    ahhhh, how sad to know i'm dying!!!!!!!!!:p

magehound, what the heck will you do without me?????????:eek: [face_peace]

so i have a few stories...ummm, first Path of the Heart, I'd have to bequeath that to magehound...he's become like my co-writer/beta on it and he knows mostly where I want to take it...even if he'll kill Kyp the first chance he gets!:rolleyes: [face_shame_on_you]

My Road of Love stories would go to Flowerlady...because she's one of the best authors I know...and she definitely can torture the characters properly!!!!! Not her favorite pairing but, she'll live!

The World songfic would be a collaboration between magehound and darkwriter...mage because he knows who its about(;)) and darkwriter because I love the way she writes Tk!!!!!!!!

And last but not least...all my K/J fics go to Flowerlady and PrincessCambria! I trust you two to make good use of my notes and ideas!!!!!:D

Not to mention any leftover notes will automatically go to magehound, just because he knows my thoughts the best...and I have no faith in him continuing my stories!!!!!!!![face_devil] [face_laugh]

And I'd also like to thank Darkwriter for her sequel to Plot...but I'd definitely need Sil's help on that! which reminds me...how's it going???

meg

25. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Hmm, who to curse with my fics. I warn all who will squabble that they will only bring pain, lurkers and three crazy Jedi Masters that act like the three stooges.

Saga stories:

A Skywalker Family Vacation would go to Star_Angel, I know she would take good care of Obi-Wan, see that Yoda gets his medicine, vacuum the crumbs from Qui-Gon's ghostly beard and see too it that Anakin is in a permanent sulk. [:D]

A Slight Disruption I wish I could take with me, however I would leave it to G_Anakin and KELIA, I know they'll play nicely with it and give it a good ending, and wonderful sequel.

I will do the right thing and divide up my Princess Leia Memories Trilogy.

The Ceremonial Gown and the Smuggler?s shirt would go to QueenOfAces.

The Hoth Jumpsuit and the Bespin dress/pantsuitwould go to PonyTricks

The Dancer's Bikini and the Endor Frock would go to Chewie-Fan.

The rest can be incinerated, or given to a needy home, personally they scare me but someone might find a use for them.

Beyond the saga stories:

Knight_Aragorn can have The love of a father, I shall even throw in the epilogue if I manage to find it on my old computer.

Another time, another place I'd bequeath to Meredith_Kenobi.

And The Skywalker dynasty I'd leave to YodaKenobi, who was a great inspiration to me when I first joined theforce.net fanfiction boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.