main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT your fave Imperial squad

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by matt0812, Jun 20, 2011.

?

fave Imperial

Poll closed Jun 25, 2011.
  1. Imperial Stormtrooper

25.0%
  2. Imperial TIE fighter pilot

12.5%
  3. Death Star trooper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Death Star Gunner

12.5%
  5. AT-AT commander

25.0%
  6. AT-AT Driver

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. AT-ST driver

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Snowtrooper

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matt0812

matt0812 Jedi Master star 1

Jul 10, 2010
    Chose a few out of the most popular I've noticed from the OT. I've always been fond of the Death Star gunner for their sweet costumes.

EDIT: Locking at author request

2. MrFantastic74

MrFantastic74 Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 4, 2010
    The snowtroopers were pretty cool looking. I like the scout troopers too.

3. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I've always liked the TIE pilots.

I was watching ANH on Spike the other night and I still get a huge laugh out of Vader's wingman, who declares "Look out!" right before he crashes into Vader.

He warns Vader ahead of time, "Look out!", as if he intentionally swerved into him.

That scene always made me laugh, even as a 7 year old. "Look out!, for I am about to crash into you!". (pilot yanks the stick, aiming straight for Vader)

Am I missing something? Did Han hit the pilot and I just didn't see it? Did the other wingman's explosion cause him to lose control?

Even if it is the latter, it's still funny that he had time to warn Vader but not actually do anything to avoid hitting him.

4. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    Stormtroopers have always been my favorite imperial squad. Whenever I think of Star Wars, Stormtroopers are usually one of the first things that come to mind.

5. Drewdude91

Drewdude91 Jedi Knight star 3

May 21, 2011
    The poll is weird. Stormtroopers have 25 percent of the votes and only have 1 vote, yet TIE pilots also have 1 vote but have 0 percent of the vote.

6. matt0812

matt0812 Jedi Master star 1

Jul 10, 2010
    no the percenteges are above them, I made that mistake when I wanted Death Star gunner and clicked AT-AT commander by mistake.[face_laugh]

7. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    He saw the Falcon flying at them, and panicked trying to maneuver away. His panic move crashed him into Vader's TIE.

8. Loupgarou

Loupgarou Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 19, 2010
    Here are a few you missed:
    Scout Troopers (My favorite by far, and one of my favorite star wars anythings)
    Desert Troopers (okay, similar to stormies but they have that iconic orange shoulder pad and a few other differences)
    Imperial Guards (I know they have a huge fan following so they really need to be up there)
    Imperial officers (perhaps they don't fit being higher ups but if you're putting At-At commander there officers should be there too)

And of course a billion EU things but we're talking the films.

My vote would, of course, go to scouts. If you fix this i'll vote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.