main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your favorite memory from the prequels.

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Obi-Dude1007, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Phoenix-

-Phoenix- Jedi Master star 5

Oct 21, 2005
    There were a lot of Yoda moments that got everyone in the theatre exciting. When he ignited his lightsaber for the first time, there were cheers. When he climbed up on Chewie in ROTS, there were cheers. And when he slammed the royal guards into the wall in Palpatine's office, there were cheers.

2. KfistoRox

KfistoRox Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2002
    Mine is probably Anakin grabbing Dooku's saber out of mid air. Pownage!! [face_devil]

3. LadyVader93

LadyVader93 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2006
    another is him decapitating dooku...SWEET!=D=
    I luv the wrd decapitate![face_dancing]

4. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    My fondest memories:

TPM: Anakin and Padme meeting for the first time, Obi-wan screaming after Qui-gon was struck with Maul's lightsaber, Obi-wan slicing Maul in half, and Qui-gon getting burned at his funeral. I just realized that I never saw this one in the theater... i think I was six years old and my parents said no when I asked.

AOTC: Anakin and Obi-wan in the elevator on way to see Senator Amidala, Anakin and Obi-wan fighting in her apartment, the speeder chase with Anakin, Obi-wan, and Sam, the meadow scene with Anakin and Padme, the scene where Anakin kissed Padme, Obi-wan and Jango fighting on Kamino and in space, Anakin's look after Shimi died and when he struck down those two Tuskedn Raiders right before he killed the entire village, the arena scene, Anakin and Obi-wan yelling at each other in the ship when Padme falls out, Anakin/Obi-wan vs. Dooku, Yoda vs. Dooku, and the wedding scene.

ROTS: EVERYTHING!!! lol, but especially when Anakin ignites his lightsaber next to the younglings, Anakin looking back at the camera with yellow eyes, Anakin crying on the bridge on mustafar, the scene with Padme and Anakin on Mustafar, the look on Anakin's face when he sees Obi-wan on Padme's ship, the entire duel scene with Anakin and Obi-wan, the rebirth of Vadar, and most of all, throughout the entire movie, the shirtless scene with Anakin!!! lol...

Rachel Rose@};-

5. LadyVader93

Apr 1, 2006
    def. anakin SHIRTLESS!! WEEWEE..oohlala shirtless sexy hayden..hell ya..[face_dancing]

6. yoda-is-my-homeboy

yoda-is-my-homeboy Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2004
    going to the midnight premiere of Episode III. I didn't really get into Star Wars until a couple years after AOTC came out, so EIII was the first I was really excited for. that, and also seeing it in the theatres seven times.

7. LadyVader93

Apr 1, 2006
    seeing revenge of the sith trailer and everybody clapping in the theatre...i didn't really know what starwars was so i wish that this will happen again...:_|

8. AnnLouise

AnnLouise Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 10, 2005
    And then getting to the end credits of ROTS, and realizing that this last movie has made me a fan of the SW story again, and actually interested in the prequel story itself.

9. inkswamp

inkswamp Jedi Master star 3

Oct 14, 2004
    Oh my god, you guys are making me feel so old. [face_skull]

I saw the originals in the theaters when I was a kid and I thought the days of going back to the SW universe were all done. There were two moments during TPM where it really hit me that I was back. Honestly, it didn't happen immediately, despite the intro and the scrolling text and the ships. The prequels do have a different tone and look to them, especially during TPM but the moment Obi-Wan pulls back his hood and says, "I have a bad feeling about this" and later when we see Qui-Gon and the others walking around on Tattooine, it really felt like I was back. Those aren't big moments per se, but for me memorable ones. As geeky as it sounds, it felt like I was home.

Also, the visit to the Gungan city, trip through the planet core and the entire lightsaber fight sequence at the end hit me like that. Those chasms under the fight and the machinery and platforms. It was all just so very Star Wars in a way that took me back.

10. OBIJUAN76

OBIJUAN76 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 6, 2006

When I went and saw RoTS on opening night it was just crazy. We were supposed to see the 12:30am showing, but when we got there, there were no seats. I got so pissed off! So I said to my friends: I'M GOING TO SEE STAR WARS TONIGHT DARNIT!!! So my friends and I snuck into another theatre that started ten minutes later! When Yoda walked into Sid's chambers and waves his hand and blew the red-coated Imperial Guards against the wall, the entire theatre exploded with laughter and applause!!!!
    But over all, I would have to say that my viewing of both AoTC and RoTS are experiences that I will never forget!

11. Obi-Wan-1000

Obi-Wan-1000 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2005
    I was very exited to see all of the prequels! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.