main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your favorite Original Trilogy autographs

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by tigereyesaz, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigereyesaz

tigereyesaz Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2005
    Hi! I've posted this on another thread but I'm posting this agian since this forum is more appropriate! What is your most favorite autograph-if you ever got one-from the Original Trilogy? Also, I wonder where I can get some cool autographs? I have a few I like to get (I know most of them are in the UK):

Harrison Ford (my favorite scoundrel)
    Dave Prowse (the Original Darth Vader)
    Drewe Henley (Rebel pilot: "Almost There!")
    and two of my favorite Imperial Officers:
    Richard LeParmentier ("This station is now the ultimate power in the universe"), and
    Leslie Schofield (drop-dead gorgeous with 1970's sideburns!)

I look forward to your replies.

Laura
    Jedi "Tiger Eyes" from Arizona :D

2. SithAboveAll

SithAboveAll Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    i have none. you can order some autographed pictures from http://www.officialpix.com/

3. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    OT autos I have:

Peter Mayhew
    Dave Prowse
    Jeremy Bulloch (sp?)
    Richard LeParmentier
    Phil Brown
    Ken Collie (sp?)
    Garrick Hagon
    Mike Quinn

I got them all at conventions, so they're all pretty cool to me. But if I had to pick one, I think I would pick Phil Brown because he doesn't sign autos anymore. :)

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I've only got two autographs, and in both cases I got them from the actors at collecting events. Both are equal favorites: Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett in the OT) and Tem Morrison (Jango Fett). I also have an autographed copy of Jeremy's book, Flying Solo, which I bought from him at the time.

5. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Cool topic! I collect OT and PT autographs. From the OT I have -

George Lucas
    Harrison Ford
    Mark Hamill
    Carrie Fisher
    David Prowse
    Peter Meyhew
    Anothony Daniels
    Kenny Baker
    Billy Dee Williams
    Warwick Davis
    Dennis Lawson
    Garrick Hagon
    Drewe Henley
    John Morton
    Ken Colley
    Richard Le Perimeter
    Marie De Aragon
    Sheligah Frasier
    Phil Brown

From the OT production end I also have Ralph McQuarrie and John Williams

6. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    i've got jeremy bulloch and dave prowse's autographs. they are about all i wanted tbh. unless mark hamill or harrison ford ever turn up to an event in the uk then i will get theirs too.

at the last memorabilia in birmingham, myself and a couple of members of our fan force spent an hour and a half talking to richard le parmentier and michael carter but for some reason i didn't think to get their autographs :oops:

7. Darth_Phineas

Darth_Phineas Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2004
    Dave Prowse.

The only one I have. I met him after the midnight showing of Episode II. He was really hoping that he could get back in the costume for Episode III and I think he should have.

8. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I saw Phil Brown at Comic-Con many years ago. He was in ill health then, so I was actually surprised he didn't stop signing sooner than he did. He was very nice, but his wife was a jerk (actually, stronger word that I can't use here). But I did get his autograph on a flyer he had at his table.

9. SSIntimidator

SSIntimidator Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Dennis Lawson
    Garrick Hagon
    Drewe Henley
    John Morton
    Ken Colley
    Richard Le Perimeter
    Marie De Aragon
    Sheligah Frasier

Who?

10. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I have many others, but my faves are Michael Sheard, Jeremy Bulloch, and Richard LaParmentier because they seem to always be so nice to the fans when they sign. They were nothing but classy during the times I dealt with them, and now that Mr. Sheard has passed, I feel pretty lucky to have met him for a bit.

11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    He's not OT, but you can add Tem Morrison to the 'nice' list. He was very gracious when I met him at Collectormania last April and was happy to pose with me for a pic, even though there was a line. Of course I also caught him early in the day!

12. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004

13. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    At C2, I thought he looked really frail. He signed my autograph, but his wife was doing the personalizations for him. His hand was shaking so badly, I could understand why. He was really pleasant to me and seemed pretty overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of people at the con. I didn't really have any interaction with his wife though.

14. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    That's weird, his wife was nice to me at C2. Maybe she was having a bad day or something when you met her (still not really an excuse to treat someone bad though). :)

15. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    I have the following OT figures signed (all signed in person at conventions):

Yoda (Mike Quinn and Dave Barclay)
    Wicket & Logray (Warwick Davis and Mike Edmonds)
    Bib Fortuna (Mike Carter)
    Yak Face (Sean Crawford)
    Chewbacca (Peter Mayhew)
    Tusken Raider (Peter Diamond)
    Boba Fett (Jeremy Bulloch)
    Biggs Darklighter (Garrick Hagon)
    Admiral Ackbar (Tim Rose)
    Darth Vader (Dave Prowse)
    Lando Calrissian (Billy Dee Williams)
    R2-D2 (Kenny Baker)
    Nien Nunb (Mike Quinn)
    Greedo (Paul Blake)
    Gamorrean Guard (Simon Williamson)
    Mon Mothma (Caroline Blakiston)

Out of those, my favorite is obviously the Yoda. The actors who were the nicest to me were Mike Quinn and Jeremy Bulloch, and the worst was Peter Mayhew.

16. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I'd really like to run into Mike Quinn one of these years. I think he's usually at Comic-Con, but I've never been able to track him down. I'm also a fan of his wife, so I'm also hopefull that if I run into one I'll run into the other. :)

17. starwarsarmboy

starwarsarmboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 9, 2002
    I got alot of autographs, but Peter Diamond was my favorite. At C2, no one was in his line at the time we seen him, and he talked about all his stunts he did in the movies. It was a good 20 minutes he talked with me and my buddy.... he will be missed.

18. HumanJedi_024

HumanJedi_024 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    I think my favorite is Barrie Holland. Its just different and he was a pleasure to talk to.

19. Padme18

Padme18 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2005
    Peter Mayhew
    Billy D Williams
    Warrick Davis (Wicket and Willow)
    Jeremy Boolluch
    The guy who played Nien Numb

(I almsot had Anthony Daniels, but I didn't get a pass for him at disney. I want Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.