Your Favorite PT Bad Guy

Discussion in 'San Diego, CA' started by sword_of_raditz, Jul 6, 2005.

?

Your Favorite PT Bad Guy

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Darth Maul 20 vote(s) 33.3%
Count Dooku 4 vote(s) 6.7%
General Grievious 5 vote(s) 8.3%
Jango Fett 7 vote(s) 11.7%
Palpatine/Sidious 10 vote(s) 16.7%
Nute Gunray 3 vote(s) 5.0%
Rune Haako 2 vote(s) 3.3%
Dark Anakain 9 vote(s) 15.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystical Jedi Knight

star 2
    He didn't even choreograph his own stunts...tsk tsk tsk. :p

Anyways, if this were a poll that said which actor looked the hottest as a bad guy or which actor who played a PT bad guy has the coolest attitude, maybe I'd agree with you all, but since this poll has Darth Maul's name, not Ray Parks, I'm gonna vote based upon what I saw from the villains in the PT and what I saw from Maul wasn't enough to put him over Palpatine for me. :cool:
  2. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    why do people think that about Ray Park? The guy was only a stunt man until Episode 1 and had only done a few movies, how the heck would he be a choregrapher for a lightsaber duel when he was a gung fu master not a swordsman... the only thing he did was help choregraph his own fight and redesign his lightsaber to be more practical
  3. sword_of_raditz Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    So far Maul is our winner...
    And Rune Haako is our loser...
  4. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Darth Maul looks cool. Darth Maul fights cool. Darth Maul killed a powerful Jedi Master.

And Ray Park is one of the nicest people on the planet. Go figure. :confused:

FYI, Ray has done more than stunt work. He was Toad in X-Men II and is credited as such.
  5. JediNyt Jedi Master

star 3
  6. Darth_Phantom529 Jedi Padawan

I cant remember but was Toad in X-men II??:confused: i dont remember....I may be thinking of just X-MenI
  7. Darth_Phantom529 Jedi Padawan

Ya know i think that if Darth Vader was on this poll he may have one, but i didnt like the fights sences to much in the originals until the very last site...but i dont want to be critical I just liked the prequel fight sences more...
  8. Darth_Phantom529 Jedi Padawan

I have to agree with obeythefists I think Watto was a bad guy I mean dont you remember what he did to little Anakin? HE WAS SO CUTE!!!!! (Anakin not Watto) AND I CAN NOT STAND PALPATINE!!! I mean sure he is like the baddest of bad guys in this bad guys poll but definitelly not the coolest! rrrrr For all i care the bag of wrinkles can burn BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
    luv
    Darth_Phantom529

P.S
    He's still burnin.....
  9. sword_of_raditz Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thank you for, um, sharing that...
  10. Mystical Jedi Knight

star 2
    That was ummm...rather random...
  11. EmperorArtimus Jedi Knight

star 1
    YEah and for that random thought.. *force lightning* hehe Now where's Emperors hand at??
  12. Darth_Phantom529 Jedi Padawan

hey i see nothing wrong with my randomness i think it suits me fine! And i quote from the pacifier (Which probably came from a different movie anyway that is just were i heard it the first time) "Dont hate the player baby hate the game" So dont hate me and my randomness[face_batting]

P.S
    He's still burnin
  13. Mystical Jedi Knight

star 2
    wasn't casting any hate...just said it was random..which it was..
  14. Darth_Phantom529 Jedi Padawan

O i didnt mean you Mystical i meant to say to Artimus but I mean no offense to all the Palpatine/Sidious Fans out there! I just am not a bug fan of the big butt crack in his forhead.[face_sick] lmao!
  15. sword_of_raditz Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  16. Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Knight

star 1
    Why wasn't Jar-Jar Binks on the list!?!?

I've talk at length with people, when it comes to Jar-Jar Binks' involvement in Episode 1, and especially in Episode 2.

And whether Jar-Jar might actually be a Sith, or a Dark Jedi. Because at times, Jar-Jar, surely acted like a Sith/Dark Jedi, causing chaos and havoc.

I chose Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine.
  17. jawajames FF Pacific RSA President/Chapter Rep San Diego, CA

Manager
    star 6
    not everyone who creates chaos and havoc is actually evil. surely, you've heard of "Lawful evil" and "Chaotic good" :)

Jar Jar doesn't intend the chaos and havoc he creates.
  18. Mystical Jedi Knight

star 2
    Or does he? Maybe if George decides to revise Episode VI, it'll show Jar Jar on the left side of the Emperor when he's sitting in his chair =)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.