main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Your Favorite PT Bad Guy

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by sword_of_raditz, Jul 6, 2005.

?

Your Favorite PT Bad Guy

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Darth Maul

33.3%
  2. Count Dooku

6.7%
  3. General Grievious

8.3%
  4. Jango Fett

11.7%
  5. Palpatine/Sidious

16.7%
  6. Nute Gunray

5.0%
  7. Rune Haako

3.3%
  8. Dark Anakain

15.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystical

Mystical Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2004
    He didn't even choreograph his own stunts...tsk tsk tsk. :p

Anyways, if this were a poll that said which actor looked the hottest as a bad guy or which actor who played a PT bad guy has the coolest attitude, maybe I'd agree with you all, but since this poll has Darth Maul's name, not Ray Parks, I'm gonna vote based upon what I saw from the villains in the PT and what I saw from Maul wasn't enough to put him over Palpatine for me. :cool:

2. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    why do people think that about Ray Park? The guy was only a stunt man until Episode 1 and had only done a few movies, how the heck would he be a choregrapher for a lightsaber duel when he was a gung fu master not a swordsman... the only thing he did was help choregraph his own fight and redesign his lightsaber to be more practical

3. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    So far Maul is our winner...
    And Rune Haako is our loser...

4. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Darth Maul looks cool. Darth Maul fights cool. Darth Maul killed a powerful Jedi Master.

And Ray Park is one of the nicest people on the planet. Go figure. :confused:

FYI, Ray has done more than stunt work. He was Toad in X-Men II and is credited as such.

5. JediNyt

JediNyt Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    X-Men 1 actually.

6. Darth_Phantom529

Darth_Phantom529 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2005
    I cant remember but was Toad in X-men II??:confused: i dont remember....I may be thinking of just X-MenI

7. Darth_Phantom529

Jul 6, 2005
    Ya know i think that if Darth Vader was on this poll he may have one, but i didnt like the fights sences to much in the originals until the very last site...but i dont want to be critical I just liked the prequel fight sences more...

8. Darth_Phantom529

Jul 6, 2005
    I have to agree with obeythefists I think Watto was a bad guy I mean dont you remember what he did to little Anakin? HE WAS SO CUTE!!!!! (Anakin not Watto) AND I CAN NOT STAND PALPATINE!!! I mean sure he is like the baddest of bad guys in this bad guys poll but definitelly not the coolest! rrrrr For all i care the bag of wrinkles can burn BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
    luv
    Darth_Phantom529

P.S
    He's still burnin.....

9. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
    Thank you for, um, sharing that...

10. Mystical

Aug 1, 2004
    That was ummm...rather random...

11. EmperorArtimus

EmperorArtimus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    YEah and for that random thought.. *force lightning* hehe Now where's Emperors hand at??

12. Darth_Phantom529

Jul 6, 2005
    hey i see nothing wrong with my randomness i think it suits me fine! And i quote from the pacifier (Which probably came from a different movie anyway that is just were i heard it the first time) "Dont hate the player baby hate the game" So dont hate me and my randomness[face_batting]

P.S
    He's still burnin

13. Mystical

Aug 1, 2004
    wasn't casting any hate...just said it was random..which it was..

14. Darth_Phantom529

Jul 6, 2005
    O i didnt mean you Mystical i meant to say to Artimus but I mean no offense to all the Palpatine/Sidious Fans out there! I just am not a bug fan of the big butt crack in his forhead.[face_sick] lmao!

15. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
  16. Sidious_X_Palpatine

Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    Why wasn't Jar-Jar Binks on the list!?!?

I've talk at length with people, when it comes to Jar-Jar Binks' involvement in Episode 1, and especially in Episode 2.

And whether Jar-Jar might actually be a Sith, or a Dark Jedi. Because at times, Jar-Jar, surely acted like a Sith/Dark Jedi, causing chaos and havoc.

I chose Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine.

17. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    not everyone who creates chaos and havoc is actually evil. surely, you've heard of "Lawful evil" and "Chaotic good" :)

Jar Jar doesn't intend the chaos and havoc he creates.

18. Mystical

Aug 1, 2004
    Or does he? Maybe if George decides to revise Episode VI, it'll show Jar Jar on the left side of the Emperor when he's sitting in his chair =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.