main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Favorite Star Wars Collectable?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by DarkSavior, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    lol opps. I just noticed it! I spelled it wrong, it was very late in the night.

2. LORD_MONSTROSITY

LORD_MONSTROSITY Jedi Youngling star 5

Apr 23, 2004
    I was just looking at your pics and it made me remember I have that mace Windu Sneak Preview buried in a box somewhere.

What's that sucker going for now?

3. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    ^Not very much. I have the Mace Windu and the STAP Sneak preview too. I thought the STAP was really cool.

4. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Very difficult question. Probably the UCS Lego Y-Wing. Love all the little details and whatnot on it.

That or my scout Koto.

5. dartharseneau

dartharseneau Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    I'm going to have to say This FAO Queen Amidala Porceline Doll. Not because "I" love it so much as it was the ONE thing that my wife has been lusting after for YEARS and I finally found and bought one for her for Christmas. The look on her face was spectacular, and the darn thing looks pretty awsome. That and it's a run of only 600.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/darthleon/myspace/faodoll.jpg]

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/darthleon/myspace/faodoll2.jpg]

6. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Mine would most likely be my signed Saga 2003 Aayla Secura figure, still in the box. Either that or my MR Force FX Darth Vader lightsaber. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.