main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

<<<Your Favorite STAR WARS movie>>>

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by STARDOG-D-JEDI, Jan 13, 2005.

?

&lt;&lt;&lt;Your Favorite STAR WARS movie&gt;&gt;&gt;

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. The Phantom Meance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Attack of the Clones

14.3%
  3. Revenge of the Sith

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. A New Hope

14.3%
  5. The Empire Strikes Back

71.4%
  6. Return of the Jedi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
  2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Ummmmm....the only flaw with AOTC is.... It still had Jar-Jar and Haydens acting is horrible. There were momments where it seemed like he was reading his lines from cue cards. But the duel with Dooku was awesome, the battle on Geonosis was awesome and the space chase with Obi-Wan & Jango was awesome. Love story on Naboo could have been left out.

I'm still a die hard fan of the OT. But I'm hoping ROTS will be killer.

3. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    You said it Spooky, I have a very good feeling about 'Revenge Of The Sith.' Everything is pointing to an incredible movie.

Chris

4. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Man, I thought Hayden did an outstanding job as Anakin. I'm like you guys and am a big OT fan. But I have to admit. Something about clones to me was just awesome. Lots of Drama. Just like Empire. I figured everybody would pick Empire because it is the best. But I had to be different.. lol! Here's hoping Revenge is the best of them all!!

5. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Well It was a hard decision. I almost picked Jedi. That's the one I most vividly remember seeing in the theater at Myrle Beach when I was 9 yeard old.

But then again, The Original STAR WARSis really awesome and that's the one that got us all hooked. I love that most of my friends' kids that are starting to get into Star Wars are falling in love with same ones we did as kids and not the Jar Jar crap.

6. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    ESB, hands down :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.