main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Your Favorite TCW Episode - Second Half of Season Three

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Barriss_Coffee, Apr 4, 2011.

?

Your Favorite TCW Episode - Second Half of Season Three

Poll closed Apr 4, 2011.
  1. Nightsisters

21.4%
  2. Monster

3.6%
  3. Witches of the Mist

3.6%
  4. Overlords

10.7%
  5. Altar of Mortis

12.5%
  6. Ghosts of Mortis

1.8%
  7. The Citadel

8.9%
  8. Counterattack

1.8%
  9. Citadel Rescue

3.6%
  10. Padawan Lost/Wookiee Hunt

32.1%
  1. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Season 3 is over, and the final secrets have been revealed! Which was your favorite episode out of the second half of the season?

For those who may have missed the poll for the first half of the season, it can be found HERE.

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    I only could vote for Nightsisters, sadly. The other episodes in the later half of season three were just meh. I didn't see Monster or Mist, so I can't speak for those.

3. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    Hard to pick between Altar and Ghosts of Mortis. Went with Altar, since I was genuinely shocked at Ahsoka's death.

4. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Nightsisters. I really appreciate the lengths that Katie Lucas went to to preserve her original backstory while adding onto it.

5. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    The Citadel by far.

6. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I'm going to rewatch the 2nd half of the season starting with Nightsisters before I vote on this.

It seems I've enjoyed the first of the trilogies (Nightsisters, Overlords, Citadel) in each of the arcs.

I'll probably end up with the Trando Duology since I don't have to choose, although I'd probably go with Padawan Lost at this point as the best episode of the season.

7. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    I'd argue that the Padawan Lost/Wookiee Hunt duology is the best of the series, tbh.

And I voted thusly.

8. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Went with Overlords. Few things in Star Wars have stirred me as much as this episode lately.

9. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    A very strong 2nd half to the season and so many great episodes to chose from. Tough, tough choices.
    I picked Padawan Lost as Kalifa's death brought a tragicness to TCW that we've not seen before.

whostheBossk likes this.
  10. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Overlords.

11. KelDorMaster

KelDorMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2005
    You should watch the other two. Witches of the Mist was particularly interesting.

I haven't voted yet but I'm either going with Citadel Rescue or the Trandoshan duology. I really loved the Nightsisters and Mortis trilogies, but something about the Citadel arc really settled well for me and I loved every second of it, and thought the finale was amazing. But I cannot deny how incredible the season finale was, and how glorious those Wookiees were :p I'm going to have to think about this.

whostheBossk likes this.
  12. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I decided to put Citadel- it was great simple funfilled action- counterattack was good too and Citadel Rescue and finaleduology- so it was hard to choose one episode (ok choosing finale allows to choose 2 episodes:p )..... Asajjtrilogy has it's weaknesses and you know i'm not fan of Mortis- Ghosts was the worst ep by far.....

13. ShakTeeth

ShakTeeth Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    Going with Nightsisters. It had great character moments for Ventress, the battles were all engaging, and it was just pure enjoyment at it's finest.

14. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    After much deliberation I went with The Citadel.

I loved the finale, absolutely beautiful to watch, fantastic animation that sets the benchmark for what we can expect from now on, intriguing story. But only The Citadel was entertaining enough to keep me happy throughout that fortnight break, really fun stuff. I rewatched it so many times. As much as I loved the finale, I have doubts that Padawan Lost could have kept me entertained during a similar-sized break.

whostheBossk likes this.
  15. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    Monster.

The animation was beautiful, the trails that Savage went through were cool, and I was surprise that Savage was originally a kind hearted guy before being twisted to be pure evil. The episode was some foreshadowing for Anakin/Darth Vader in my opinion.

16. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    I picked the Trando episodes, closely followed by Overlords and Citadel Rescue.

17. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Well Anakin let himself to be twisted- Savage had no choice really but yesh not thread for debate:D

18. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    The only episode I can even say I really liked is Nightsisters, thus my vote.

19. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    It was between Nightsisters and the finale, I gave a 10 to both.

I voted for Nightsisters, basically because Ventress > Ahsoka.

20. Garth Maul

May 18, 2002
    Thought there would be more votes for the Mortis arc but I guess it's early. ;)

21. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I voted for Nightsisters because I loved Ventress's potrayal and backstory in this episode. I also loved this episode because it introduced viewers to Mother Talzin (one of the coolest villains in the show in my opinion),had an awesome lightsaber duel, had Obi-Wan's 2nd character model, and finally it had Dooku wearing pajamas.

Runner up would be Padawan Lost, which has replaced Hunt for Ziro as my second favorite episode of Season 3. I like how this episode didn't hold back on anything. Like Rumblewagon mentioned Kalifa's death was tragic. Technically this would have been my choice for favorite episode but I had to knock off 1/2 a point for the Trandoshans voices sounding off in some places. Other than that it was perfect.

22. Garth Maul

May 18, 2002
    Just watched Nightsisters last night and as I previously thought, it is definitely one of the strongest episodes of the season and probably the series.

I'm probably in the minority, but I would have preferred a three-episode arc really dealing with Ventress and where she is going. Filoni really built this up that we'll get to see Ventress in a whole new light, but other than Nightsisters I didn't really get that.

I started to watch Monster afterwards but fell asleep. Still think that episode is mostly a waste of time, except the Sith training.

23. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    For me, it's a tie between Nightsisters and Overlords.

Voted for Nightsisters, but now I'm starting to regret it because Overlords had Qui-Gon/Liam Neeson...

whostheBossk likes this.
  24. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    There was too many trials for Savage and it took time from Devaronbattle....

25. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    This one was a tough one. It came down to Nightsisters vs. Wookiee Hunt. Much as I love that Nightsisters vs. Dooku saber battle, Chewie put it over the top.

whostheBossk likes this.