main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Favorite Trailers - And What Makes Them Great

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by Valyn, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Agreed with both points, duende/whatever you are calling yourself these days. :p

I think the trailer you are talking about is the one that begins with Sidious saying "The end of the war is near"? that was easily the best of the ROTS trailers, in my book, anyway.

And agreed, Zaz. Teasers are usually much better than full trailers.

2. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    Agreed with both points, duende/whatever you are calling yourself these days. :p

You can call me whatever you want, my friend. :)

I think the trailer you are talking about is the one that begins with Sidious saying "The end of the war is near"? that was easily the best of the ROTS trailers, in my book, anyway.

Yes, that's it. It's the only one that came close to stirring my tiny, black stone of a heart.

3. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    That's certainly true for AotC, IMO.

The "Breathing" teaser was pretty chilling. Too bad the movie, also IMO, failed to deliver.

While we're on the stopic of SW, I'll give props to the AotC "Mystery" trailer simply for that end line by Obi-Wan after Anakin says, "We've come to rescue you," when they're chained up in the Geonosian arena. Kenobi looks up at their chains and replies, "Good job."

I laughed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.