main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Force.net names

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Warlord_Ken, Mar 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robfett

robfett Jedi Master star 4

Jan 2, 2002
    I've always have gone by "robvader" on other sites. For this one I decided to change it a little.

I can't help but be curious of how Bithysith got her name...

EDIT: evil typos

2. Iwishiwasajedi

Iwishiwasajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    I couldn't think of anything else at the time, si I just thought about wishing i was a jedi. er, wishingiwasajedi first came to mind, but then I shortened it to iwishiwasajedi. That is my story ;)

3. Boba_Darzel

Boba_Darzel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    Boba obviously for Boba fett and Darzel, is my SW name, my real name is Darryl, so i used the beginning then created something i thought was cool for the end...

4. White_Knight_ES1

White_Knight_ES1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 25, 2002
    My username comes from James Bond's call sign in the begining of Tomorrow Never Dies. Plus I'm an ardent fan of the Jedi Knights, so it goes together in a chivalrous kind of way. Since someone else seemed to already have White_Knight, I added the ES1 which is my userid at work.

Had to use the Anakin icon, because I'd love nothing more than to have a blue lightsaber.

5. FiveHorizons

FiveHorizons Jedi Master star 3

Mar 19, 2002

Tremonti is a guitarist, 23 because that's the magic 8 ball said so, and the voice in my head concurred.

6. TerranJedi

TerranJedi Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2001
    TerranJedi sounded a bit more interesting than human jedi or earthling jedi.

7. Darth-Schwartz

Darth-Schwartz Jedi Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    this is my name if i ever get around to changing it. kevin darth (its tyler now bah it sucks) Schwartz. i've been the schwartz since about 1985 lol so this was the logical thign to do.

8. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 27, 2000
    That would be Mark Tremonti, of Creed, correct?

Anyway, mine shouldn't require too much thought. ;)

9. The_Maker

The_Maker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
  10. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    Jaina Solo has always been my favorite character, and the one I can identify with; and I graduated in 2001, so I put the 2 together.

Now I'm js2k1! :)

11. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    Emperor_Billy_Bob

1. My favorite character is Emperor Palpatine

2. Billy Bob is the kind of name you would never expect a monarch to have, a hillbillyish kinda name.

3. MY NAME IS NOT BILLY BOB!

12. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    I'm 161.5cm tall (ie. quite short) and I am a Jedi. :D Hence: LittleJedi. The name stuck.

However, I'm also known as KimKenobi because my first name is Kim and if I married Obi ( [face_love] ), Kim Kenobi would be my name.

And also JediSetanta: Setanta means 'the little' in Celtic (i think) and since LittleJedi was taken at a particular site, i was going to be SetantaJedi, but Setanta sounds cool as a SW name so it became JediSetanta. (long sentence... pant pant wheese)

There you are, another few useless facts from the Little Jedi. ;) :D

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

13. Dark-Vador

Dark-Vador Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2001
    Well, when I was really young I recall referring to Darth Vader as Dark Vader. So I just used that as a basis for my nickname. Plus Darth Vader is my favourite character.

14. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    cavalier_one: from my fanfic about a NR fighter pilot. Simple really. Plus I couldn't think of anything really cool.

15. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    I picked SkottASkywalker.

I picked Skott, because my first name is Scott and I wanted to spell it like it maybe would be spelled in the STAR WARS universe. The A is the first letter to my middle name. I picked Skywalker, because I wanted to have a Skywalker name.

16. Otis_Frampton

Otis_Frampton LFL Artist, Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 7, 2001
    My name is my name. I've got nothing to hide.

I registered here in 99 as "Darth Otis" or some other ridiculous moniker. Then I realised I wasn't 13 years old and changed it.

Plus . . there are so many debates (read: arguments) here that are started or inflamed by people who are safe behind their anonymous nicknames. I wanted my words to count.

-Otis

17. Jar-Jar-Binks-Stinks

Jar-Jar-Binks-Stinks Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2002
    Do I need to make it any more clear to anyone?

18. C_Minor

C_Minor Jedi Master star 3

May 21, 2001
    Nothing to do with Star Wars: CMinor, C because my name begins with that letter, Minor because I'm a short one, ;), and the musical term because I'm a musician by trade.

19. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    Well the Mak part is part of my last name and it almost is spelled like Maul(Well, not really 8-}) so I put a Darth in front of it because Darth Vader is the man.

20. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    Well the Mak part is part of my last name and everyone I know calls me Mak and it almost is spelled like Maul(Well, not really 8-}) so I put a Darth in front of it because Darth Vader is the man.

21. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    Well the Mak part is part of my last name and everyone I know calls me Mak and it almost is spelled like Maul(Well, not really 8-}) so I put a Darth in front of it because Darth Maul and Darth Vader are the coolest.

22. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    Well the Mak part is part of my last name and everyone I know calls me Mak and it almost is spelled like Maul(Well, not really 8-}) so I put a Darth in front of it because Darth Maul and Darth Vader are the coolest.

EDIT: Good Lord I am so sorry people, I have no idea what happened there.

23. DARTHSURPRISE

DARTHSURPRISE Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2001
    I picked DARTHSURPRISE because there were so many Darth somethings and I wanted mine to be something nobody expects. ;)
    I just wish I hadn't typed them all in caps originally :_|

24. Dayda_Amidala

Dayda_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 28, 2001
    Mine's just a mis-pronunciation of my real name, Dana. My cousin who is 2, couldn't say it right, so she just called me Dayda. And the Amidala is pretty obvious this being is a Star Wars thread, and Padme's my fave character methinks.

Actually, now that I think of it, I probably could have come up with some much better names... oh well

25. zam_wesell13

zam_wesell13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2002
    zam_wesell13 is here!!! i liked zam wesell when i first saw, noticed, knew about her, she's cool. i'm obessed with _underscores_ i dunno why and 13 is my lucky number. simple as that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.