main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Force.net names

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Warlord_Ken, Mar 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bedada3

bedada3 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    The three-syllable word is jibberish.

2. Kirney_Slane

Kirney_Slane Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2002
    I just wanted a SW name no one else had, and since there's 101 variations on Mara, I found Kirney Slane in some of the Wraith Squad books, and she's now one of my favorite characters (well, Lara Notsil/Gara Petothel/Kirney Slane, in actuality). It's not bad, but I've got better sock names :)

3. TricksterGoddessSolo

TricksterGoddessSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2002

Ain't it quite obvious how I got my name? If you don't know, it's a nickname for one of Han and Leia's kids. [face_mischief]

4. Twelve_Motion

Twelve_Motion Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    Ok. Ever heard of a PC game called Myth: The Fallen Lords, well my name come's from the second installment entitled Myth II: Soulblighter. There are characters in the game called Journeymen, who were once great warriors called the Heron Guard. But now they act as "medics" and guides. There names are very unique. Most names have numbers, animals, objects, stones, etc in them. Such examples are One Flint Puma, Six Vulture Dog Star, and Twelve Motion Jeweled Skull, or just Twelve Motion for short. It's a nice name. Thanks for asking! :)

5. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    I'm C-3PX, Darth Maul's killer droid. ;)

6. JangoxFett

JangoxFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2002
    Mine is JangoxFett because I am a fan of the Fett's Boba and Jango and the x is for "Extreme" as in The Fett's are Extremely Cool! :D

7. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Darth is Darth.

I wanted something that meant 'all-knowing' and 'wise'. Sapient covered that need and went well with 'Darth'.

8. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    anywhere else on the web, my name is obi's girl. and i tried to sign up under that name (devoted obi-wan fan) but i signed up under aeryn_sun from farscape. but my e-mail here is obikenobi_woman. i don't check it alot though.

9. goraptors

goraptors Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2002
    For any basketball fans out there, you probably know why I picked my name.

I am as a big of a Toronto Raptors fan as I am of Star Wars....and I wanted to choose a name that reflected where I am from, rather than something about star wars.

Btw, GO LEAFS GO, also

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.