main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Your guidance" - Anakin changing nature

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by openmind, May 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. openmind

openmind Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    I think its interesting that Anakin gets advice now and then from Palpatine but is most likely keeping that aspect from the Jedi.

When he talks to Padme during the picnic, he says "someone wise". Again he's keeping this ideal of his with "you know who" in mind. Yet, not revealing who to Padme even.

The closest he's been to telling anyone would be Obi Wan "I think he's a good man".

Makes me wonder whether Anakin in AOTC is purposely secretive or not entirely sure whether he wants to reveal that he's close to Palpatine.

Finally, this kind of reminds me of ESB when Anakin "discovers" about his son. The thought of his son being around, seems (well after watching the PT)to show that Anakin/DV may have been secretly keeping his true feelings about certain matters from The Emperor. Its almost like he's been influenced because he starts to feel his son. Just as in AOTC he is trusting in Palpatine. Almost like deja vu to me.

But at the same time, almost like the inverse of his nature, when you compare both middle episodes.

I think this is intentional, in GL's craft for the SW saga,since he decided to do the Prequels.

2. JediLegOBlock

JediLegOBlock Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2003
    Sidous is doing what Qui-Gon tried to do in TPM.

He can't train another apprentice so he is "taking Anakin under his wing."

What Sidious is doing is exactly what Qui-Gon did...which is kinda of interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.