Beyond Your Hands Won't Let Me Fall - Chapt. 5: 12-09, complete!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Nyota's Heart, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    This was such an adorable ending. [face_dancing] [face_love] =D=

The perfect mix of mush and angst and perfect wrap-up-ness. :D

The latest Skycrawler is adorable - there definitely should have been more of them in pro!fiction.

*plugs ears and inserts this as official fanon. The only antidote to canon.* ;)

[:D]

~MJ @};-
  2. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Such a sweet ending to a sweet fic. @};-[:D][face_love]

Oh, and I love the name of the daughter :p
  3. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    Jade, that was soo sweet.

Great way to make us think you can't write angst!!

And I loved the little Skywalker's name!

Of course Ben loves her, he would be a great big brother!!!

4. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 7

Thanks for the beautiful comments. This is really my first foray (along with Hope & Haven) into long chaptered fics - besides my fangirl indulgence of a diary LOL! Your support has been wonderful! :D

Briannakin ;) LOL! I got it from your user name, frankly. :) [face_batting]

5. Falcon Chosen One

star 9
    ?Talk is cheap. Showing?s better.? Mara grinned.

Luke proceeded to do so, within the limits of a very recent birthing and an early morning feeding ? slow and easy ? and very lovingly, as well.

[face_love] such a sweet ending [face_love]
  6. dancing_star Force Ghost

star 4

I'll say! [face_love] @};-

Luke nods in understanding. "I know it will take time. I just want to help and I feel so frustrated, so walled off!"

Leia reaches across the table and gave his hand a squeeze. "What she needs is a sympathetic ear." She remarked thoughtfully. "I know just whom to ask."

Luke smiles in gratitude. "Thanks."

Luke brings her red blossoms, even boxes of chocolate. He springs impromptu lunches on her in the middle of a work day. He sees the momentary return of the lively spark in her eyes and the welcome in her smile. Over time, these periods become longer and more frequent, but the clouds still linger.

One evening, he comes into her home office and places a hand on her shoulder, and he notices she's looking at the data on the screen without seeming to see it.

"Mara ..." he begins.

She sighs and looks up at him. "This isn't like me, Luke."

"There's nothing written in duracrete as to how you're supposed to feel or act, or not feel. I just want you to know I love you and haven't lost one smallest particle of faith in you."

Beautiful story. @};- This was one of my favorite parts. Luke is so sweet and supportive. Lovely job on all of this! =D=[:D]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.