main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Your Help is Needed for a Fan Film

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ADONIAH32, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADONIAH32

ADONIAH32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 18, 2002
    I really am trying not to reveal in public what this fan film will be about, mainly because I want an element of surprise, but I can say it will end up being an Episode III Fan Trailer (much similar to the Epiosde II fan trailer) and will involve a LOT of CG.

We are using some live action shots, and this is where I need the OFF's help. I have a GL-1 camera and Adobe Premiere (outdated version). So, I need to know of ANYONE who may HAVE or KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS Adobe After Effects and a recent version of Adobe Premiere. Also, if you have access to an XL-1 or another GL-1, tell me.

I can say that all shots for live action will be green screened, so we'd need a location to do this at. I have a few in mind, but I want some other ideas. I also need 2-3 actors for these scenes. If you're wondering what types of action we'll be shooting, it would mainly be things like:

1) Quick running in front of a green screen as part of a chase scene

2) A scene on Coruscant

From my knowledge I don't think the actors would have speaking parts. I'll add things if I am forgetting something.

If you're interested or could help, please tell me! This is going to be a great experience for everyone involved. If you're wondering, shooting would only take 3-5 days and this whole project will finish around October 2003. CG guys are already starting on animation, the script is nearly completed and I will begin work on storyboards and concept art shortly. So really we're putting a year's worth of work into a 3 minute trailer. If done correctly, the result should be astounding.

Anyone able to help me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.