Your latest project...

Discussion in 'Fan Audio' started by HunkyEvil, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HunkyEvil Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just thought that people could come to this thread and give a little promotion for their latest SW Fan Audio. :)

I'm actually combining my love of both Star Wars and Zombie films into my first audio piece. It'll be very lighthearted and incredibly silly but I hope it should be fun to make and listen to. I've got ideas for a serious audio drama (nothing to do with Zombies :p ) but I'd like to do this first as a kind of trial run for future audio work.
  2. Zarm_Rkeeg Jedi Knight

star 3
    Adapting Star Wars: Galaxy Of Fear books, are we? ;) :p (Dibs on HAL- I mean, SIM!)
  3. HunkyEvil Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have nooo clue what you're on about [face_laugh]

I got given a Galaxy of Fear book once as a kid.. Ghost of a Jedi or something? Can't say as I read it though!
  4. Zarm_Rkeeg Jedi Knight

star 3
    Junior reader novels set in the Star Wars universe- basically an excuse to do Zombies, Canibal children, Haunted Houses, Evil HAL-esque computer programs, etc., as sort of a 'Goosebumps' in the Star Wars Universe.
  5. keithabbott Force Ghost

star 4
    I haven't given up on audio, but I am helping mix some effects for Return of Pink Five at the moment.
  6. LLL Force Ghost

star 4
    After finishing one novel and getting one screenplay to a stopping point, I dug "Surrender of Promise" out of mothballs and am working on finishing it. I just couldn't work on another long project and needed something fun, short, and SW to do.

As soon as I can get these @#&$! action scenes figured out ...

*hates action scenes*

:mad:
  7. LLL Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, it's done. Finally. I guess writing MGGE shook loose some nut or bolt that had to get unstuck for me to finish this one.

I'm having a couple people look at it, and then it will be made generally available.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.