main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your LEAST favorite SW character?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by kaijueiga, Jun 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneofPhanan

CloneofPhanan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2000
    Kell Tainer I just didn't like him. He's the only character in the Wraith Squadron books I didn't like.

2. obi-wannabe1

obi-wannabe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I HATE Ville!

...Borsk is bad too.

3. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    Akanah!!!!!!!! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. Darth Tuna

Darth Tuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 1999
    Yeah, Barnes, I forgot about her. When you think about it, she really is a throwback who gives women a bad name. She uses sex and lies to coerce a man to do her bidding. Can't believe Luke was written as being gullible enough to fall for it. Not his shining hour!

5. DarthRender

DarthRender Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2000
    Corran and Jacen.

6. JediLurker

JediLurker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2001
    I'd have to say Borsk... but then I remembered Waru and, well, they're both so bad. And then there's Callista and Akanah...

7. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    This is tough...I guess I'm too much of a believer in second chances and redemption and all that stuff to ever unconditionally hate someone...but in the interest of the thread...

1.) Jar Jar his character coulda worked better but didn't

2.) Anakin Skywalker in TPM, for saying Yippee...yippee I mean c'mon...who says yippee, honestly.

3.) Borsk Fey'lya for representing the resurrection of the kind of politician that was the doom of the old Republic.

4.) Last but not least Thrawn. True he showed us what a competent imperial commander could've and should've done, but being a tactical genius was the extent of his character.

8. JonCrites

JonCrites Jedi Master star 1

Jun 18, 2001
    That would be Kyp. And Borsk. And Waru. And I have never really liked Lando

9. EMPRESS

EMPRESS Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 10, 2000
    I like Borsk, but hey . . .

I used to like Corran,ALOT, until I read the X-Wing Series, and then he became my least favorite character because he was mean to Tycho and rude to Wedge.

10. Danamel99

Danamel99 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2001
    In this order:
    Jar Jar
    Crumb
    Callista
    Jem
    Borsk
    Kyp

11. ImperialGirl

ImperialGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Lordban: Your definition of "cute" is I suspect different than mine.

Reasons for hatred:

Bria: Can you say "Mary Sue?" Unnecessary, unbelievable, and hardly worthy of being the love of Han's life. Besides, anyone else noticed it's supposed to be LEIA who is the love of Han's life? And for adding to the "who stole the Death Star plans" confusion. I mean if she AND Kyle AND some tracking station or whatever all stole them, it couldn't have been too hard to do in the first place.

Akanah: User, flaky, annoying, deceitful.

Danni: What was mentioned above about even her name saying "Not to be taken seriously." She's the stereotypical bimbo scientist.

Callista: She was great, right up to the body-snatching. I'd have nothing against her if she'd died in COTJ.

Daala: Worst of the lot. A weird attempt to combine Thrawn and Mara (she's a knockout redhead with green eyes AND a brilliant tactician!) who fails to deliver. All her tactics are laughable, and it's really hard to take seriously someone who slept their way to the top.

Qwi: Queen of the Nuermberg defense, compounded with "I forgot." Clingy, needy, and stupid, another bimbo scientist.

There are plenty of GOOD female characters...Mara, Iella, Mirax, the Rogues and Wraiths, Jaina, needless to say Leia, Tahiri, Tenneniel Djo, Tendra had potential, heck, even Viqui Sesh (or however you spell that) is fun to dislike, as is the Hapan Queen Mother. The six above are all badly written stereotypes and annoying to boot.

12. Bigshet

Bigshet Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2001
    Jar Jar amd C-3PO

13. Jedimarine

Jedimarine Force Ghost star 5

Feb 13, 2001
    All the villians in The "Crystal Star"

THEY SUCKED! and were SO OUT THERE...BLAH

14. Mecca-Don

Mecca-Don Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    I have to agree with Jedimarine, I dislike all the villians in the Crystal Star. Hell, I dislike some of the heroes too. Waru, Hethrir, Rillao, Tigris, I dislike all of them.

15. Tahiri_2

Tahiri_2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 20, 2001
    1. Bossk
    2. fey'lya
    3. The vong guy that kill Ithor

16. Jedi_Tionne

Jedi_Tionne Jedi Master star 1

May 29, 2001
    Borsk Fey'lya, Palpatine, Sebulba, Bria, Erisi, Lando, Jar Jar, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Admiral Daala, and all Imps. 'Cept Thrawn, he's pretty cool.

17. Cyclonetrooper

Cyclonetrooper Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 14, 2000
    I have a whole list, so get ready. (not in any particular order)
    Tarkin
    Borsk
    Akanah
    Callista
    Kyp Durron
    Palpatine clones
    Jar Jar
    Deign Lian (spelling?)
    Carnor Jax

18. LeiaSkywalker

LeiaSkywalker Jedi Master star 3

Mar 31, 2001
    I hate Callista above them all! Then Threepio!

19. Darth Pikachuwbacca

Darth Pikachuwbacca Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2000
    Let me stand up for the Gungan and say that he was my favourite character from TPM.

My LEAST favs?

Boba Fett.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi. (I just don't see what's so great about him, hoping the next two will change that.)
    Shada.
    Thrawn (only since I read HoT)
    And most of all.... Corran Horn. What a stupid character. From now on, I'll only read a Stackpole book if Horn is NOT in it.... Hmm, guess I won't be reading any more of his books then. Horn is such a Mary Sue, it makes me choke on my own rage...!

20. Tellesto

Tellesto Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 1999
    Kyp Durron.

Man...is he a dope or what?

:D

I'm just rolling with the crowd today folks.

21. JediVegeta

JediVegeta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    Borsk...that back-stabbing evil Bothan. How in the the world did he become President again? Geeze. And Kyp. How dare he not respect Luke's judgement and stuff...Grrrr...those two make me want to go order some Pizza. And in fact, I am...excuse me!

22. kaijueiga

kaijueiga Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2001
    *** SPOILER WARNING ***

OK, you were warned!

One more reason to loathe that Borsk Fey'lya , that stinking pup! I heard that Fey'lya will soon issue a warrant for Luke Skywalker's arrest.

That Bothan piece of poodoo!

23. chewie66

chewie66 Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2001
    Borsk of course but also Anakin Skywalker, as the little brat, and Jar Jar. Jar Jar is the most annoying character I've ever seen in a movie, he ruined tpm

24. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Well, there are just so many!! Darth Maul, Jar Jar Binks, and Callista just to name a few. Then there are a lot of characters in the movies that I didn't like because of the actor's performance.

25. Grand-Moff-Kyle

Grand-Moff-Kyle Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2001
    Cindel - the annoying thing from the Ewok movies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.