Abq your life ends June 26, 2003

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Lorithavon, Jun 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    LUCASARTS ANNOUNCES STAR WARS GALAXIES?: AN EMPIRE DIVIDED?

WILL RELEASE JUNE 26, 2003

SAN RAFAEL, Calif. and SAN DIEGO ? June 17, 2003 ? LucasArts and Sony Online Entertainment Inc. today announced Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, the highly anticipated initial installment of the first Star Wars massively multiplayer online (MMO) game series, will release June 26, 2003. The Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided online fan community now exceeds more than 500,000 registered members.

more...

-lor
  2. varza Jedi Master

star 4
    man! i so want this i just wish my computer was faster and I had a better modem...
  3. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    And I wish there wasn't a monthly fee. That's the one thing I don't like about MMORPGs. Oh well.
  4. Lorithavon Jedi Knight

star 3
    ya and the monthly fee runs from $14.99 to $12.00, I think that is the highest of any one yet. And why is it so high? because people are willing to pay it...

-lor
  5. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    And speaking of charging, man, what is up with the new Hyperspace membership service at the official site? Sure, it's only $20 a year, but that should be stuff they share with those folks who are already Fan Club members. Don't they realize the economy is in the hole? This doesn't help out!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.