main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq your life ends June 26, 2003

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Lorithavon, Jun 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    LUCASARTS ANNOUNCES STAR WARS GALAXIES?: AN EMPIRE DIVIDED?

WILL RELEASE JUNE 26, 2003

SAN RAFAEL, Calif. and SAN DIEGO ? June 17, 2003 ? LucasArts and Sony Online Entertainment Inc. today announced Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, the highly anticipated initial installment of the first Star Wars massively multiplayer online (MMO) game series, will release June 26, 2003. The Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided online fan community now exceeds more than 500,000 registered members.

more...

-lor

2. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    man! i so want this i just wish my computer was faster and I had a better modem...

3. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    And I wish there wasn't a monthly fee. That's the one thing I don't like about MMORPGs. Oh well.

4. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    ya and the monthly fee runs from $14.99 to $12.00, I think that is the highest of any one yet. And why is it so high? because people are willing to pay it...

-lor

5. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    And speaking of charging, man, what is up with the new Hyperspace membership service at the official site? Sure, it's only $20 a year, but that should be stuff they share with those folks who are already Fan Club members. Don't they realize the economy is in the hole? This doesn't help out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.