Your Location

Discussion in 'Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by corellian_chic242, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    we are about and hour way from DC is our main location. but we are planning a meeting down in charlottes veille in Oct. but i think danville is a little farther south. But you are welcome to chat on our booards when ever and if you feel like a drive for one of our big events we will yhelp you find a place to stay for the night. I think the richmond area fanforce might be a little closer to you. if you want to hook up for regular meetings with a fanforce.
  2. JediTwin16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    danville is really close to the NC-VA line and is about two hours away from charlottesville, believe it or not richmond is actually farther away. but anyway, welcome to the boards.
  3. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm. Danville is quite a ways away.... You have replaced me as the outlier. ;)
  4. ForceMedic Jedi Knight

star 2
    Danville is about two hours away from Charlottesville. I saw his message on another board and invited him to hang with us until he can start a FF in his area.
  5. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    thats cool, i just thouight he was closer to richmond lol. anyway shows you how my map reading skills are, lol
  6. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, hey. It's always good to have more members, even if they are temporary. :)
  7. banzuke Jedi Padawan

I'm in Buena Vista, Rockbridge County! I'm new here. I'm shocked (and pleased) that a Shenandoah Valley club even exists!
  8. AT-AT_Commander Force Ghost

star 4
    welcome Banzuke. Hope you come to the meeting thats closer to you than our regular meetings. Its going to be in Charlettesville. or however you spell it check out the october meeting thread for details.
  9. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome! :) How far is Buena Vista from Front Royal? [face_thinking] I don't know much about y'all's side of the mountain.

And it is spelled Charlottesville. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.