main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your movie STINKS and mine RULES!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by obhavekenobi78, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdj

sdj Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    Champ? Who calls someone Champ?

You know I'm willing to bet that Endboss is a fan of Wrestling. He seems like the type. He'll probably not admit it but I'm sure he enjoys the antics of the WWF.

Anyway...there is an interesting thread about the "last tusken Raider".

2. GriffZ

GriffZ Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 27, 2001

Okay sdj, this time you're dangerously close to a ban.

3. endboss

endboss Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 1998
    <<<You couldn't spar with a turd.>>>

Playground-level insults won't do.

<<<I think I will come down to your level, fem. I have to leave now, but I will be back soon to tell you where to shove it, boy. You should take the time to practice your weak banter with some small school children, preferably ones who aren't large as they will probably thump you.>>>

I'll attempt to think up put-downs on the level of "You couldn't spar with a turd and you're gay too!"

<<<Have fun, fem. EDIT: Another homosexual aspect....You really are the "End boss". Just stay away from my "end".>>>

Gosh, what a flaming troll. You really oughta be banned. Sounds a little familiar. Do you have a problem with gays, by the way? You seem to think calling someone gay is a stinging insult. It's no biggie to guys like me who happen to be secure in who they choose to sleep with. As you get older, you'll find yourself embarrassed for clinging to insults of this nature. Unless you're trailer park scum, of course.

4. GriffZ

GriffZ Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 27, 2001

Knock it off, endboss. You're not helping the situation.

5. sdj

sdj Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    Um, Endboss IS the situation Griffz.

6. endboss

Sep 30, 1998
    <<<Um, Endboss IS the situation Griffz.>>>

No, End Boss was discussing Star Wars and being a little colorful while doing it. In your attempt to be just as colorful, you and Obhave went terribly off-course by slinging silly, off-topic, schoolyard insults. Things like "You're gay" and "You're retarded and you watch wrestling" are quite different from "I think your love of the PT comes from your unwillingness to judge it as you would any other film", which is what I said and how this all started. If that strikes you as a bannable flame, it must simply sting you so much because it's true. So if you're gonna hit me with zingers, make sure they're on-topic. You'll stay out of trouble that way. Stick with me, kid. I'll show you all the tricks.

7. Imperial_Guard

Imperial_Guard Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    So endboss, who do you think would win in a fight of gungans versus ewoks? :D

At first, I'd say gungans but those little teddy bears can be pretty tenacious.

8. Daniel

Daniel Jedi Master star 1

May 24, 1999
    You guys are not discussing the merits of the PT with endboss on point, if he doesn't like the PT so be it. I think it's a false statement to say that you can not like the PT unless you wear rose colored glasses. I've posted earlier on this thread that I think the quality of acting is on par with the FOTR's, if you haven't read it I'll dig it up. I've posted a list of reasons on how well the PT fits with what happens in the OT. This is based on what's relived in the PT and how it inhances what you know in the OT, again if you want to read it I'll dig it up.

I here a couple of terms thrown around that I have no idea what the heck is being talked about and they are "pacing" and "direction". I think these are terms tossed about by people who have no idea what they are talking about just to make themselves sound smart. Like during TPM and the term "character development". Whinners / bashers constantly moaned this "no character development in TPM", "no character development in TPM" crap and I'm sure a good portion were just parroting the endless number of the oh so useless bunch of film critics out there.

9. DarthHomer

DarthHomer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2000
    This seemed like an ill-advised topic from the start, and endboss is only making it worse!

I shall be the bigger man and stop responding.

Right.

Now.

No more responses after this full stop.

I mean this one

10. java-guest

java-guest Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2002
    about the lotr/aotc competition, i like them both and bought lotr dvd (ws) the other day, the first thoughts i had on the special features were "hey this is just like the phantom menace dvd" it had everything tpm did basically. the other thing i thought was that the lotr franchise is trying to hard. all the special features were comercials for the two towers or the extended cut in november. and why would they realease their dvd on the same day as starwars, it's like their trying to compete with starwars, i don't know about any one else but that seems stupid to me. i wish they would just co-exist cause i like them both. the other thing i didn't like was hearing "directed by peter jackson" every 5 minutes on disc 2 of lotr

11. Darth_ABC

Darth_ABC Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2002
    SW RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh that`s better.

12. Lagniappe

Lagniappe Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 19, 1999
    "and why would they realease their dvd on the same day as starwars.."

I thought LOTR was slated for release on that date first.

Am I wrong about this?

13. Only_2

Only_2 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    You mustn't 'get' my sense of humor if you think I'm especially angry. Either that or my words register as 'mean' and 'raging' in your head only because, well, you find me intimidating. I'll be more gentle with you from now on.

There's nothing intimidating about a WWF fan. Wrestling is fake. I don't find you intimidating, just the opposite. You sound more self conscious and trapped within your own inadequacies. I'll leave the psychoanalysis up to the professionals as it seems you'll be keeping quite a few of them in business in the years to come.

No, End Boss was discussing Star Wars and being a little colorful while doing it.

Not true, you were telling people how much better FOTR was than AOTC. You weren't having a conversation, you were yelling out your opinions of things and waiting for some one to disagree with you so you could insult them. Conversation is mutual. What you were doing was self gratification. You didn't take to kindly when a few people here proved more clever than you and that's when the insults turned nasty on both sides.

Somewhere in there you commented about having "rugged good looks and a high IQ."

What's that smell? is there cattle in here?

14. endboss

Sep 30, 1998
    <<<There's nothing intimidating about a WWF fan.>>>

Why do all my critics seem to have wresting on the brain? And where's this idea come from that I enjoy wrestling? I'm an NFL man.

<<<You didn't take to kindly when a few people here proved more clever than you and that's when the insults turned nasty on both sides.>>>

If memory serves, most of the remarks against me referred to me as a homosexual. That strikes you as "clever?" Now that I know the type of comedy you're impressed with, here are a few witty insults you can frame: "I had sex with your sister." "You're on welfare." "You work at McDonalds." Being that I can think of these schoolyard classics, I suppose I'm the Einstein of insults in that tiny pebble between your ears.

<<<Somewhere in there you commented about having "rugged good looks and a high IQ."
    What's that smell? is there cattle in here?>>>

"Here" as in in your home? I can't answer your question, as I'm nowhere near the ghetto you call a residence. I'll come smell it tomorrow if you like, in search of the cattle odor. In the meantime, leave the basement, go upstairs and kiss your mother on the upper lip. It's quite possible you'll find the source of the smell right there. I'm guessing her hairy mole is infected once again.

15. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    endboss, that was just a tad bit harsh. I'd suggest editing your post to prevent a ban.

16. Only_2

May 21, 2002
    "Here" as in in your home? I can't answer your question, as I'm nowhere near the ghetto you call a residence. I'll come smell it tomorrow if you like, in search of the cattle odor. In the meantime, leave the basement, go upstairs and kiss your mother on the upper lip. It's quite possible you'll find the source of the smell right there. I'm guessing her hairy mole is infected once again.

Have you ever considered a writing career, I believe the crew behind "American Pie 3" could use some one like you.

I'm not in the basement, and my Mom died 2 years ago.

And you answered my question, yes, all you are capable of is insults. Geek.

17. endboss

Sep 30, 1998
    <<<endboss, that was just a tad bit harsh. I'd suggest editing your post to prevent a ban.>>>

My apologies for responding to Only_2's polite post with something rude.

18. Iwishiwasajedi

Iwishiwasajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    All of you are acting like three year olds. If you want to act mature you should drop it and apoligize. Otherwise this thread isn't going to last another second.

19. Only_2

May 21, 2002
    I was not impolite, the truth hurts, but no where was I impolite. OK, maybe the cattle dung inuendo was a little "colorful" as you put it, but not impolite.

20. Only_2

May 21, 2002
    Just curious Endboss, you seem fixated on other people's employment and place in life. What exactly do you do for a living?

21. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    Aaaaand I think we're done here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.