Your Not to Short for A Stormtrooper

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Kenobi6234, Dec 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Kenobi6234 Jedi Padawan

Shaloam,

I'm currently working a fanfilm which blends elements from the films of Akira Kurwosawa and George Lucas, the film has been labeled, "Seven Stormtroopers" and is being produced for entry into the 2005 FanFilm awards. The crew is based around the Baltimore, Maryland area and will be filming in Virgina and Pennsylavania. Were looking for at least 7 actors who can play stormtroopers in the production. Anyone who is intrested can drop a line in this thread or email me at KENOBI6234@myway.com. Thanks for the Support. MTFBWY. Josh Spears.
  2. Funk-E Force Ghost

star 6
    Yes, my not to short for a stormtrooper.

Anyway, you might want to contact your local 501st.
  3. Covax Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Funk-E Force Ghost

star 6
    kurosawa is teh sunglasses omg
  5. winter_chili Force Ghost

star 5
    Why wouldn't they be Jedi? Jedi ARE Samurai.
  6. Kenobi6234 Jedi Padawan

The inital idea was for it to be Jedi, but then it was thought that the idea would seam to original (the type of film not being allowed entry into the contest) due to the idea of 7 Jedi defending a village seaming more like a EU story then a fanfilm. We also wanted to mix Kurwosawa and Lucas's vision. Because the Jedi of the Star Wars Universe are direct reflections of the Samurai as presented in many of Kurwosawa's works we wanted to drop a more Lucasian concept into Kurwosaw's universe, not the other way around. Thus Stormtroopers meet Kurwosawa.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.