main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Your opinion needed

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I'm going to continue posting movie reviews and all that, but I have a chance right now to turn my reviews into an actual paying job (a slim shot anyway).

I tend to write my reviews with a different style then most. I write them as if I was telling a friend about the movie. so many film critics are dull and not very entertaining so I also try to fill mine with some humor. BUT this style is tough to pull off and make sense as well as be informative.

So what I'd like (if you want to help) is a review of my reviews. Tell me what you like, tell me what you don't like, tell me what errors I've made along the way.

Be critical, be harsh if you must, just be honest, was the review helpful to you?, or was it a total mess? Just let me know in the threads I post the review in what you think of it.

Thanks.

2. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    I'm up for that. I like your reviews. Most of the time I don't see the movie at all. Not bcause of your review, but because of the price. Keep up the good work Deadpool.

3. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    I like them because they tell me about the movie, not what the movie was about. I don't want to hear the plot, I want to know what was good and what sucked. I say go for it.

4. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    dead i like it{your opinion} i want to know if i like a movie genre that i can go see a movie i like, even know the critics slam it.so please do the reviews=D=

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    You know you have had my vote right from the beginning Rogue 2. Like Joe, I love being told about the movie the way you do. Keep going with it bro, and someday, we will all see you on tv sitting in that balcony.

6. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    Like those old heckling Muppet guys?

7. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    In a strange twist of things.: Statler and Waldorf actually do movie reviews.

[image=http://www.ridersargent.com/images/Statler%20and%20Waldorf%20pimps.jpeg]

Thanks guys appreciate the support. I have several reviews coming up, Today I should have wedding crashers up, next week Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Island (for a one two punch)and a handful of others. Take a read, let me know (by Pm or Post, either is fine) if it makes sense, let me know if I screwed up some spelling, if I have too many run on sentences, whatever comments you want to make that could help me. I believe feedback is a gift, I want to hear it bad or good.

8. Jandekian_Overlord

Jandekian_Overlord Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    Excellent. I want to see more from you in the coming weeks...don't give up the fight, brotha'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.