main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Your opinion on SW-Clone Wars (Animated)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Xiania, Apr 23, 2005.

?

Your opinion on SW-Clone Wars (Animated)

Poll closed Mar 26, 2012.
  1. Really good

80.0%
  2. It was okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What did they waste their money on?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Too short!

10.0%
  5. I really didnt' like it all that much

10.0%
  6. No opinion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I haven't watched it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
  2. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I just started watching them a few minutes ago for the first time, so I'll let you know after I've watched them all.

3. michaelbacca

michaelbacca Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2005
    I think they are awesome. I have watched them 3 times now. I'm not going to buy them on DVD but I do think they are worth watching.

4. gloomypadme

gloomypadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2002
    I have Volume 1 on dvd and I've watched them about five times, maybe more. I lub it.

5. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    I liked the story alot.
    I didnt like the animation, the fact they made the jedi look like superheros who can jump impossible distances,anything with mace windu( punching those droids would break his hands),yoda having a horse like thing, the mutations of those creatures, palpy back talking greivous, the jedi actng like scared childern when greivos shows up and the voices and attitudes of the chars.

6. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jul 11, 2004
    Thanks everyone. I bought season 1 on DVD. I always seemed to miss them when they were being played on Cartoon Network. I liked the animation, was a bit of the anime style. I did think they were pretty short though. They're making the second season longer.

7. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    It's really the third season that they made longer.

And did you hear? One of the new TV shows Lucas is making will actually be the same Clone Wars stuff, but they're taking it to 30 minutes.

8. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    I-)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Okay I know I am pulling this out from under a pile of dust, but I have a question. For all those that watched the last volume (which some call volume two and others call three), what are your thoughts on the scene of young E1 Anakin and Qui Gon at the tree on Dagobah? I have found info on how Qui Gon found the journal of the whills and that is how he learned the whole becoming one with the force thing after death. I figure that it probably has something to do with that but don't know for sure. Any other insight and opinions on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Oh and don't forget, this set comes to DVD on Dec 6th.

10. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I didn't understand the Qui Gon and Anakin at the tree thing. I think I missed something somewhere. I loved all of the Clone Wars eps. Volume 2's eps are 15 minutes long. That is way better than volume 1's 5 minutes. As far as the animation goes, they were made by the same people that made Samuri Jack. I relize they were a little much sometimes, but they were good anyway. That is my two cents worth.

11. TheTramp

TheTramp Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2005
    They need to be longer... like 2 hours!

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Of course they could be longer. The next volume's episodes will be 30 minutes long. At least that is better.

13. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jul 11, 2004
    I haven't seen the second season yet, but hear it's really good. I seem to iss it every time it was on Cartoon Network.

14. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    You so have to check it out when the dvd becomes available. It really does tie straight into the beginning of ROTS. Actually, the opening crawl for the movie is pretty much the last five chapters.

15. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    That is right. Helps you understand how it all took place and why Grievous is coughing all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.