Discussions Your Personal Canon

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WriterMan, May 27, 2014.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Orman Tagge Jedi Master

star 3
    Realistic clone wars comic series? Are you referring to Star Wars: Republic?
  2. darth car Jedi Padawan

star 1

Yes I am, I knew it was called republic for its run but I was referring to the clone wars part of the series. I guess I should'v just called it republic like it was originally named, sorry about that.
  3. Orman Tagge Jedi Master

star 3
    Oh no problem at all! I was just wondering. There are a lot of Clone Wars comics, and (for example) the 2008 Star Wars: The Clone Wars would be considered realistic relative to the Clone Wars Adventures.
    darth car likes this.
  4. darklordoftech Force Ghost

star 5
    Timeline A: Sith form from First Great Schism, KOTOR II, SWTOR, and Denningverse don't happen.
    Timeline B: Sith form from Second Great Schism, Palpatine born 5000 years early and named Vitiate, SWTOR marks end of this timeline.
    Timeline C: Same as Timeline A except Jacen and Vergere have very different personalities, causing Denningverse to happen instead of NJO and Legacy.
  5. Meyerm Jedi Knight

star 1
    Pretty much everything except bits and pieces. Large chunks of the new Clone Wars series I leave out of my personal canon, and much of the Darth Plagueis story (he died way too late in my opinion). Oh, and Revan wasn't just trying to conquer the republic to help repel the true sith invasion.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth