main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your pick for the worst recasting of the Star Wars Epic

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    With the upcoming academy awards and no doubt the saga getting the once over again for (booming voice) THREE DEEE (ahem), it's time to put on your casting hat and have a ton of drinks and pick the WORST choice for who to play the roles:

Jar Jar Binks: Well since Marlon Brando is dead, well, hmmmm.. have to go with Sylvester Stallone. Don't know why, other than he has similar pecs. Sort of.

Han Solo: Harrison is just too smooth, have to have a younger hipper choice.. like a Back Street Boy or something to bring the kids in... Justin Timberlake?

Princess Leia: How about Paris Hilton, she's free.. I mean she's available... I mean, she's... used to weird hair.. sort of.

Chewbacca: Well, this one is tough, guess I'd have to go with Danny Devito. If you've seen Big Fish, well you know he's hairy enough *shivers at the memory of his nakedness* We can use digital FX to make him, you know, taller. Sort of.

*faints*

2. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Aww, c'mon, take a shot people, I didn't get them all...

*Rodney Dangerfield as Senator Palpatine

*The Rock as C3PO (or maybe Arnie, love to see that dialogue come from THOSE muscle clad guys, heh heh heh).

*John Lovits as Salicious Crumb. Or maybe Joe Pesci... "Jabba's? JABBA'S? You want to know what they do to you at Jabba's? I'll tell you what they do to you at Jabba's, they..*edited for television* at Jabba's, yeah!"

See, lots more to cast!

3. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Chris Rock as Qui Gon Jinn.

4. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Yeeks, I thought Anakin was a whiner, dannnnng.

LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.