main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Place in Time

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ejedir2, Jun 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    HOORAY! I have new readers! I am SO happy! MORE TOMORROW--if I get it written that is:D!

2. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    heheeheh up

3. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

What do you mean "If you get it written"?

Remember, "Do or do not. There is no try.".

And there better be no "Do not" either, otherwise you'll have a revolt on your hands!!! Anyone like to join me in a democratic protest if we get no post? (He, he....)

4. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    I'd join up with you Calamity for a democratic protest.
    To The Top!!!!! POST SOON!!!

5. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Oh boy, this is going to be quite interesting. You must post more. Yes. Do! Or do not! There is NOO try. *G*

6. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Calamity I'm with you

7. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    So, how much longer till we meet up to about where Caddal started the original?

8. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    No revolt necessary, here it is. :D Hey Stranded, I seriously don't know if it will ever get there. . .sorry. It might, it might not. Be patient. I'm going to add some of the things in. . .I just don't know yet. Don't quit on me though! :)

Sorry so short!

Obi-Wan noticed that they were coming out of hyperspace. They must have reached Coruscant. He leaned back in his chair and rubbed his chin. Noticing for the first time, the large amount of stubble that had grown. He walked into the ?fresher and found a razor. He shaved quickly and washed his face. One of the first things he was going to do once he reached the surface was to find some new tunics, the Temple was going to be his first stop anyway. He walked out of his room and to his ship, they were going to ferry him down to the surface.

The storage ship that they were transporting him down on was black. Obi-Wan thought it a good time to reach out with his senses. He noticed many packaging boxes around him, but not much else. All in all, the ship was pretty empty. //Strange, for a cargo ship.// Obi-Wan waited until he felt them hit the landing pad, then started up his engines. They opened the doors, and he shot out into the Coruscant dusk.

He was called on his comm, he answered it. ?Yes??

?You need your engines fixed Mr. Jinn.?

Obi-Wan nodded. ?I know, It?s just the hyperdrive though, I?ll get them checked out soon. SABER out.? He flicked the comm switch and ignored the constant beeping, which continued until they gave up on him.

He scanned the area around him. The Jedi Temple should be right here, yet there was nothing but some kind of office buildings. He was positive that this was where it was. //Maybe I?m hurt worse than I thought.// He looked down despairingly at the spot that he once lived. He KNEW that this was where it should be. He landed the shuttle at an old landing pad. He looked out across the street. The same old tap-cafes, the same old shops. Just no Temple. He pounded his fists against the bulkhead of the shuttle. There was something more going on here than met the eye.

He plodded up the ramp again, and settled into his seat. The reality of what had happened had finally sunk in. How could he have been so naive. No wonder there were no mass Jedi presence's that he could feel. There WERE no Jedi. It accounted for the stars. It accounted for the alien feeling he had, a feeling like he didn?t belong. Because he didn?t. He was trespassing, trespassing on the future.
    REPLY!

9. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Wow, awesome awesome awesome post Ejedir!! You make me so proud, fellow time travel fanfic writer. :D ( I feel so special you mentioned my widdle story Maramijade!! Of course I did both.. :D) Post more tomorrow!! Make it a sooner schedule!@!!

10. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    UP BEFORE I SLEEP!

11. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    WOW......that's alll I can say. I didn't think you were going to have it happen that way. I really expected you to have someone tell him. K that's all I have to say. Except please post more.

12. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Cool! Now that Obi knows he is in the future, what is he gonna do. The possibilities are endless!

Post soon!!!

13. SithAbigail

SithAbigail Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2000
    Ooh, I like how Obi-Wan figured it out on his own. I wonder what he's going to do now..

14. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

Greedy person wants MORE!!!!

15. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    Ah stranded. You didn't leave me didja? AWWWW. Well then . .More tomorrow!:D

16. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    up de wanna new post wanga

oh and Lunetta, I do what I can. . .

17. space case

space case Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 1999
    Cool story, I like the time shifting.

18. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    I'm still here!!! Aint going anywhere.

19. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    //Now what?// Obi-Wan was in a panic. He heard his Master?s voice as if he were standing next to him. ?Calm yourself Obi-Wan. You will need a clear mind. Focus.? He sank into the pilot?s chair and relaxed, and brought the Force around him. At least the Force was still there, though changed slightly.

He took deep breaths, in and out, until he had found his calm center. He was focused. He opened his eyes and contemplated the situation at hand. He could not believe that there was not one Force-sensitive being in the galaxy any longer. It wasn?t possible. There would be an imbalance, he supposed. //Not that there isn?t one because// I?M here.// First things first. Find out when he was, and what had happened in the galaxy since he was supposed to be eighteen. //One step at a time.// He powered up his engines and headed toward the Senate building. At least he hoped there was a Senate building.

Things were so different. The largest building he could see was something of a palace. A huge piece of work, neat and tidy. Not something that the average creative engineer would have thought up. Something that was done with coldness. Obi-Wan shuddered, he didn?t like the feel of it already.

He looked out over the city, it was bustling with activity. He spotted a building that had a lot of people walking in and out. More than half in uniform. He decided that building would be the best place to go. Obi-Wan was so lost in his excitement at finding the building that he almost landed then and there. ?Focus.?? Obi-Wan turned back around. He needed to find somewhere to dock this thing.

He found a landing platform, with a huge sign above it that read. ?Cheap Landing Sites!!? That?s where he wanted to be, and cheap was how he wanted to do it. . .seeing as he had only a few credits to his name. Hopefully they used the same currency, if not, he was in bantha poodoo.

He took his ship in and landed. The owner, or at least someone who appeared to be, approached his ship. ?Young boy. Old ship. Where?re ya from!??

?Far away.? Obi-Wan didn?t look the man in the eye. ?How much.?

?Well, first ten hours on me.? The man smiled. He was missing about every other tooth. Obi-Wan steeled himself so he wouldn?t make a face. ?Then it?s cheap, only. . .one hundred fifty credits for twenty-four hours.?

?I have ten hours then??

?Yes. I expect you to pay five hundred credit BEFORE the ten hours is up though.?

?What type of credits do you take?? Obi-Wan begged the Force to be kind. The man pulled out a weird shaped piece. //So much for my credits.//

?The Republic Credit only. Nothing else.?

?You will be paid.? Obi-Wan walked out of the bay. //I better find a friend who owns a docking bay. . .//

20. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    OOOOOOOOooooooooohhhh Ejedir I like, he should wave his hand, **He doesn't need to pay me***
    ~~Duh he doesn't need to pay me~~

**he can have the bay for free**
    ~~ummm he can have the bay for free~~

21. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Ejedir is threatening for me to post, so I shall. I like this story. I always have. Obi wan is the bestest of the bestest of the best. :)

22. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    That would be dishonest though . . . And besides. He won't resort to that for AT LEAST ten hours. RogueJai, threaten? You have not heard a threat yet. . . MUHAHAHAHA! Up. . g'night!

23. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

Oh no, it's slipping down already! Back up with you!

24. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    THis is so good. Post more. Obi has to meet the Jedi of this time and soon. I want to see his reaction. POST

25. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Good post Ejedir2. Love the way Obi is always thinking, good little Jedi! I am sure he is in for a few more shocks about this place and time!!! Worrying about what type of currency they use could be the least of his worries.

Love this tread Ejedir, hope we get more soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.