main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Place in Time

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ejedir2, Jun 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    And of course, as soon as I say she can't post, she apparently fixes the modem and does so *rolleyes*

2. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Yay!! Thanks for the post, Ejedir!!

3. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    *grin* Jai. . . .es not me fault!!!!! Ü *sigh* this is what I get for waiting so long. . almost everyone leaves. . .

4. RogueJai

Apr 14, 2000
    And what conclusion do we draw from that?

POST MORE OFTEN AND MORE!

;) j/k

5. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    Shut face ye who posts once a month on her stories ;)

6. Uhl Eharl Khoehng

Uhl Eharl Khoehng Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 25, 2000
  7. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    *grin* Sorry guys, no time to post today. . .I'll try to get a long one up tomorrow. . .December is like horror month in my family:D

8. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Is it tomorrow yet? ;) I hope you'll get a chance to post soon!

9. RogueJai

Apr 14, 2000
    It's *past* tomorrow :)

10. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    **Get into Annie voice**
    Tomorrow,
    Tomorrow, I liove ya' tomorrow,
    You always a DAY A WAY!!!!!! *shatters glass*
    **get out of Annie voice**

I was never much of a singer

11. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

So where are you now? We're missing you and your posts!

COME BACK!!!!!

12. RogueJai

Apr 14, 2000
    I have not heard nor seen hide or hair of her for a while now . . . I'm gonna try calling her tonight or tomorrow :)

13. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    Up on the house top raindeer pause...

Up goes this here post...

la la la la la...

don't mind me...

I've gone insaine and no one cares! :)

14. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    Merry Christmas! Levitating!

15. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    I LIIIIIVVVVVE! hehe, here's a longish post for ya. . .

?Corran is that you?? Mirax called from the bedroom. Corran shut the door behind him and set down the small gifts he?d picked up for his family.

?Yeah.? Corran said tiredly. She ran out of the bedroom and flung her arms around his neck and kissed him.

?Yuck!? Corran and Mirax laughed as they turned to see their son Valin. He ran and joined the group hug. Corran ruffled his hair. ?Dad!? Valin rolled his eyes. ?I JUST BARELY did my hair.?

Corran pointed at the chrono. ?Just now Valin? It?s almost time for dinner and bed!? Valin shrugged. ?Maybe a while ago.?

Corran laughed. ?Why don?t you go play for a while, I need to talk to your mom.?

Valin sighed. ?All right.?

?I?ll be there soon.? Corran called to his son as he ran into his bedroom.

?So, what is it you need to talk to me about?? Mirax asked as she led him over to the couch.

Corran gulped. ?I, well, first of all, I?m sorry for not contacting you as soon as I could.?

?I?ll admit I was getting a bit worried.?

Corran bit his lower lip. ?Mirax, something happened on that. . .mission. . .? Corran related the horror story of the past couple of weeks while Mirax listened in shocked amazement. Corran finished and folded his arms across his chest.

Mirax leaned over and planted a long kiss firmly on his lips. ?That?s terrible Corran, but I will tell you that I am very glad you are here with me now.?

Corran looked her in the eye. ?So am I. . .? Corran pounded a fist into the couch and shut his eyes. ?It was horrible. It was like I was the reason for killing everyone. My conscience is bouncing off the walls, telling me that I?m guilty.? He trailed off and Mirax glanced over at her husband. Tears were falling down his cheek. He swiped a hand across his face. Mirax wrapped her arms around Corran and kissed him repeatedly.

?It will be all right,? she whispered into his ear. ?All things happen for a reason.?

Half-choked with tears Corran answered, ?I can?t see a reason for this to happen to anyone.? Mirax leaned against him and gently stroked his brown hair back.

?We?ll just have to wait and see.? And Corran sat with his wife in his arms for an hour, not thinking about anything, mind blank and dark. And Mirax let him be.

Then out of nowhere Corran said abruptly. ?We have to pack up.?

?What?? Mirax asked.

?I?m taking you and Valin back with me to the Academy, there you?ll be taken to a planet where you?ll be safe.?

?Safe from what Corran, the rest of the universe? No, if you?re staying out there, I am too. Valin can go, but I will fight by your side no matter the consequence.?

Corran gave her a cold stare. ?I will not have you out there risking your life for something that?s not your problem.?

Mirax shook her head. ?Corran, Corran. We?re married, that being a fact, your problems become my problems. So, it is my problem, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.?

?I know. . that?s the problem.? Corran mumbled. ?I love you.?

Mirax kissed him again, a long, passionate kiss that ended without her even needing to say the words, ?I love you? back.

Valin poked his head out of his room. ?Can I come out yet.?

?Oh, Valin, come here.? Corran said and patted his lap. Valin clambered up and leaned his head on his father?s shoulder.

?What?s happening Dad??

Corran turned his head to look at his young son. ?We?re going on a trip to the Jedi Academy.?

?Really?! Cool!? Valin hopped off the couch. ?I?m going to go pack right now!? And he ran back into his room, slamming the door behind him.

?I?ll go help him.? Mirax said. ?Go pack up.?

Corran nodded and followed Mirax as she stood up and walked toward the bedrooms. He stepped into the room and grinned as he saw Whistler in his powered-down mode. He was so glad that he had decided in the end not to take Whistler with him. He figured it had been some kind of Force premonition because he had ended up leaving the droid and his original sh

16. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    That was a delightful length Ejedir!

You divided that up well showing us some about Corran and about Obi-wan. You didn't advance the plot very much this time, but character development is always a plus. :) I'm looking forward to more!

17. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    Yeah sorry. . I'm trying to figure out exactly HOW I want to advance the plot. . I'm planning to move it faster though!

18. Uhl Eharl Khoehng

Uhl Eharl Khoehng Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 25, 2000
    great post... :)

19. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Yay!! That post was nice and long!!!! Poor Valin, it was so sad how he looked up to Gavin and the rest! The details about "Daddy" and not wanting to be a pilot anymore certainly added to the story, you two!! hehe, loved that part with Obi-Wan, that was just hilarious!!!!!! :D More soon!!

20. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    Aww thanks gimpy. . . .and Uhl and Julie. . more asap!

21. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    I'll be watching for more!! :)

22. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    I'm waiting tooo. . . .

;)

23. JediKnightZarc

JediKnightZarc Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2000
    Yipee! Great post. I can't wait for another! =)

24. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    La la la! Here's more!

Obi-Wan landed near the Temple on Yavin IV. It was dusk and only one person was there to greet him. Luke Skywalker. Obi-Wan shut down the systems and stepped off the ship that he was to travel back to Thyferra in when called for. ?Master Skywalker.? Obi-Wan bowed.

?Come now.? Luke smiled. ?When we?re alone dispense with formality, I can?t stand to be called Master by my own Master.?

Obi-Wan shrugged. ?What do you want me to call you then??

?Luke will be fine.?

?All right then, Luke.? Obi-Wan struggled. He wasn?t used to calling Masters by their first names, save for his own, but that was a different matter entirely. ?Anything happen while I was gone??

Luke shook his head. ?We haven?t heard back from the scouting group yet. Han and Leia should be returning tomorrow.?

Obi-Wan nodded. ?Thanks for letting me know everything. I told you that I felt I was sent here for a purpose, and I thank you for helping me find it.?

Luke smiled. ?Let?s go get you settled again.?

?Tell me now.? Qui-Gon thundered. ?Is there or is there not a girl from Thyferra with your group that is not a Jedi??

The young man finally broke his stare and muttered. ?No.?

?Do you know anything about her??

?Yes.?

?Cian, tell me what you know.?

Cian took a deep breath. ?Will you protect me from the wrath of my brother??

?Your brother?? Qui-Gon?s brow furrowed. Then it all clicked and made perfect sense. Jor Ka?s daughter had to have been seeing Crailis, Cian?s twin. It was only logical. ?So it was your brother.?

Cian nodded. ?They plan to get married on the first planet that the Republic will recognize legally.?

?I see.? Qui-Gon said. ?You will tell me where they were headed. And you will not lie to me, and you may be saved from expulsion and inprisonment, but I will make no promises.?

The boy took in a deep breath and nodded. ?They?re headed for Corellia.?

?Everybody out. This is the last stop.? Han Solo called into the intercom. He leaned over the instruments panel and shook his head. ?Glad that?s over. Nine people living on my ship was getting uncomfortable.?

Chewie growled a question. Han shrugged. ?Okay, I?ll count you as two people, we?ll make it an even ten, don?t raise your blood pressure. Not to mention the two droids. Twelve. Twelve things in my ship at once, this just isn?t right.? Chewie rolled his eyes and shut off his panel.

?Ben!? Jaina shrieked as she ran down the FALCON?s ramp. ?We missed you.?

?Ahem.? Luke raised an eyebrow at his niece.

?Oh, but I missed you more Uncle Luke.? She grinned. Luke shook his head and laughed as the boys came galloping off the ship with Valin in tow.

?Look who we brought Uncle Luke! Valin says he?s gonna stay with us!? Jacen grinned. ?So what if he?s younger than us, we can teach him stuff!?

Luke nodded. ?Not without supervision right??

?Oh yeah, definitely not without supervision.? Jacen shook his head solemnly. ?Come on guys, I wanna show you a nest!? Anakin rolled his eyes and followed his older brother, while Valin ran to catch up with the older Solo boy. Jaina looked at the boys then at Obi-Wan.

?I think I?ll stay here this time. I?m really tired.?

?Okay.? Luke winked at her. ?Corran, Mirax!? He hurried over to them. ?How are you??

?All right.? Corran smiled sadly.

?I have quarters for you, Tionne is somewhere inside, find her and she?ll show you all to your quarters. I need to check on some things, I?ll catch up with you for dinner.? Luke hurried into the Temple.

?So Ben, I say instead of finding Tionne, how about we just use you as a tour guide??

?I have no idea where he put you.? Obi-Wan answered Han.

Han shrugged. ?Doesn?t matter, because we do.?

Obi-Wan sighed looked at Jaina who promptly took his hand. ?Don?t worry.? She whispered. ?He always does that to people he likes.?
    *grin* Sorry, I'm working on a major plot mover in the next post hopefully!

25. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    hmmmmm. . . next post.. . that's going to be soon right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.