main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Place in Time

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ejedir2, Jun 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    well you better make sure that Rouge Jai posts on your other fic. you know The foolish and the weak. . .

sorry but I like predicting things. . . Using the facts that I have and composing them together to make a believable assumption. . .

that's why I do so good in English class

2. Deborah

Deborah Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2000
    Just hoping for another post...

3. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    To The Top! or as Ejedir2 so nicely put it TTT!

4. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000

?How did you do that?? The girl asked.

Obi-Wan shook his head. ?No. How did YOU do that.?

The boy?s face went pale. ?You weren?t supposed to know we did it. We aren?t really supposed to use the Force without Uncle Luke.?

?Is your Uncle a Jedi??

The girl nodded. ?He?s the Jedi Master. He says that he was the last of the old Jedi and the first of the new.?

Obi-Wan inhaled sharply. He turned back to his screen and looked at the date. It had been fifty-seven years since where he?d been yesterday. Fifty-seven! He would be . . .seventy-five. He didn?t even want to think about that. ?Can you take me to him??

The girl shrugged. ?I don?t know when he?s coming back to Coruscant. But I can take you to meet my Dad! He?s with Anakin.?

Obi-Wan nodded. He hoped that her father was Force-sensitive. He assumed that he was, since the children were.

The boy grinned. ?Wow, you are lucky. My mom?s there too.?

Obi-Wan realized that he had no idea who these children were. Not even their names. ?Uh, would you like to tell me your names??

?I?m Jaina, and that?s my twin Jacen. We?re almost ten.? Jaina picked up her pace to meet up with her parents. ?Who are you??

?I think I?ll wait until I talk to your parents.?

Jacen shrugged. ?Okay.?

?Mom! Dad!? The couple turned around to find their ten year old children walking toward them with a young man. Obi-Wan thought how odd this must look. He made sure that his lightsaber was tucked neatly beneath his tunic, then continued after the children. As he approached he could hear their mother telling them something about strangers.

?Um, excuse me.? Obi-Wan interrupted. ?I, well, I would like to speak with a Jedi, if that would be possible.?

The woman, who had soft brown eyes, but a very dignified persona gave him a hard look. ?Why??

Obi-Wan remained calm. ?I have a personal matter that I need to speak about with them. I would prefer to talk to the Council.?

?The Council?? The woman shrugged. ?The only Councils we have are governmental. My brother is the, well, he started the Academy, and. .? she trailed off when she saw the look of confusion in the boy?s eyes.

?Then may I speak to him?? He looked over at the man. He was just sitting listening to the conversation.

The woman looked over at her husband. He shrugged. ?Maybe we?ll take a short family vacation and take you to him ourselves.?

?Thank you. I appreciate it.?

?I, uh, didn?t catch your name.?

Obi-Wan bit his lip. ?I didn?t give it.?

?Oh, I see.? She extended her hand. ?I am Leia Organa Solo. Chief of State of the New Republic.? Leia looked at him, and could see that the title meant absolutely nothing to him. ?And this,? she motioned to her husband, ?is Captain Han Solo, formerly General, and one time Commedore.? Obi-Wan nodded, storing it all in memory. ?And you?ve already met Jaina and Jacen. And this is Anakin.? She motioned to the dark-haired boy. His eyes struck Obi-Wan, they were a clear ice-blue.

?It?s nice to meet you. You may call me Ben.? Obi-Wan thought he saw a short look of surprise come from the two adults. ?Is something wrong??

?No, it?s just, well, we knew a Ben once.?

?Oh, I see.? Obi-Wan smiled. ?I really need to be getting back to my shuttle, they rent is due in less than five hours, and I have to scrounge up a good pile of your New Republic credits.?

The man spoke for the first time. ?You can bring it to the same platform as the FALCON. I?ll even go with you to show you where to park.? Han gave Obi-Wan a lopsided grin, and Obi-Wan was forced to smile back.
    REPLY!

5. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Eeeekkkkk. I can't wait for the next post. Or I guess its the last post before you go on vacation. But That Was great.

Have fun on vacation. :)

6. Deborah

Deborah Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2000
    Yup, I had guessed right. I can't wait to see if he tells Luke and Leia who he really is!

7. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    L and L are going to have a COW, hmmm would Leia and Han really take a guy they have no clue who he is in that quickly?

oh well Ejedir your story. . .

8. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    I think they would. . .but don't worry, they're not as stupid as they look:)

9. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

Can't wait for the next bit Ejedir!

10. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    They're in for a BIG surprise. :)

11. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    Hehe, I'm leaving until next weekend, like the 6th or 7th. . .so, yeah, I'm giving you TWO posts!

Han looked hard at Ben. There was something hauntingly familiar in his eyes. Not that he was going to say anything. Maybe he?d seen the boy once. ?So, Ben, uh, where are you from? Must be pretty far away. . .?

Obi-Wan shrugged. ?I?ve actually lived on Coruscant most of my life. Been to a few other planets besides.?

?Right. So what do you do??

?I have a complicated job. What do you do??

Han smiled. ?I was a smuggler and a pirate. Now I?m a respectable husband of a Princess
    of Alderaan. One time leader of the Rebellion.?

Obi-Wan turned to the right. ?I see, so who did you work for most often??

Han sighed. ?Jabba the Hutt, and did I pay for that one.?

?Hutts are disgusting creatures.? Obi-Wan started feeling tears coming. He forced them back down. This was no time to think about the past, he needed to focus on what was happening now. ?I was just on Nal Hutta a few days ago.?

?Really? They call that slime-ball world a jewel.? Han scoffed.

?I heard.? Obi-Wan pointed to the landing platform. ?That?s where my ship is. Beware, it?s a really old model, but it?s in top notch condition. . .minus what happened to the engines of course.?

Han walked forward into the bay. ?Which one is it??

Obi-Wan pointed to his shuttle. ?Over there. It?s the SABER.?

?Nice.? Han walked over to it. ?Let?s open ?er up.?

?Right there. Stop for a minute, let me get clearance.? Han cleared his throat and flicked the comm switch. ?This is Han Solo, requesting permission to land.?

?Permission granted. Landing bay 22A.?

?Thank you.? Han flicked the switch. ?Right there kid.? Obi-Wan took the shuttle in and gave a nice, soft landing. ?Pretty good flying. How did you learn to put down like that. I mean you?re what? Nineteen.?

?Eighteen actually. And, it just kind of comes naturally, not to mention I?ve had a bit of practice.?

?Well, that was real nice flying.? Obi-Wan didn?t understand the meaning of a compliment given by Han Solo. He didn?t know that they were rarely, if ever, given to anyone outside of the family.

?Thank you, I appreciate it.? Obi-Wan finished shutting everything down. ?Now what??

?Now we go find you somewhere to sleep for the night.? Han waved over one of the attendants. ?Get me a transport to the. .?

Obi-Wan cut him off. ?Can we walk??

Han quickly masked his look of surprise. ?Well . .I guess so.? He turned to the attendant. ?Forget the transport.?

?Good.? Obi-Wan grinned. Now he could see how much had really changed.

Qui-Gon landed softly on the pad. He raced into the Temple and up to the Council room, hoping that someone was there. Some people turned to look. He must be putting off a look of distress, because that?s exactly what he was. He ran past up to the desk. ?Get me in. Now.?

The young man was so frightened, that he went immediately into the Council Chamber. He returned a moment later. ?You may go in.?

?Thank you.? Qui-Gon tugged on his tunic. He must look awful. He walked into the Council Chamber. There were two people in the room. Mace Windu and another Jedi Knight.

?You may go.? Mace motioned for the Knight to leave. Once the door had closed behind him, he turned to Qui-Gon. ?What?s wrong? Your emotions are not usually this visible.?

?Do I really look that bad??

?You really do.?

Qui-Gon shook his head an sighed. ?It?s Obi-Wan. I don?t know where he?s gone. Our bond is broken, but it?s not like a death. I felt that with my first Master. . .? He went silent for a moment. He?d only been apprenticed to Master Hayes for a month before he died. . then Yoda took him on. But he felt it, when Master Hayes had died. He felt how the bond was different. It lasted about a month before it dissappeared completely. With this, it was just. . gone. No trace. He had strong bond with his Padawan, and knew that is should take longer than a few hours to fade completely, if Obi-Wan had died.

12. Jee-dai

Jee-dai Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2000
    Please....please post the other post!!! I want to read how Luke reacts to Obi-wan!

13. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000
  14. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    ohhh Ejedir, I liked that, We'll miss you, Have fun Bon Voyage

15. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Excellent posts Ejedir, I am also very anxious for Obi-Wan to meet Luke. They are both going to be very surprised, probably Obi-Wan more so! I wonder if he will learn about the past and have the possibility of changing it?!?

Don't forget you said 2 posts before you leave. Anyway have a great safe and happy trip!!

16. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

Up, up and up!!!!!!

17. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

Eeeeek!!!!!! I CAN'T believe no-one's upped this since I was last on!!!! Shame on you uppers!

Don't worry, Ejedir!!!!! Loyalty once won is yours forever!!!!!!

UP!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Ejedir please post!

19. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    I agree with Kelly!

20. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    MUHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE RETURNED! Post coming shortly!

21. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Post coming soon.... YIPPEE!!!!!!

22. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    Sorry it's so short!

Obi-Wan looked at the city with amazement. Somethings were the same as always, but most were new and exciting. He?d never seen this many buildings with so little artistic value. That, for one, had changed. Then . . the stores. The stores. He looked to his right and saw the clothing store that he?d stopped at earlier. ?Hey Captain, could you lend me a few credits.?

Han shrugged. ?I guess. What do you need??

Obi-Wan guestured to the store. ?I need some tunics.?

?Some tunics. Right.? Han looked at him to test his sincerity. ?Okay.? The pair walked into the store. Obi-Wan turned to the store-keeper. ?You still have the tunics right??

She nodded and led them into a back room. She?d taken the time to package all of the clothing up into boxes. Four of them. ?I guess you take two, I?ll take two.?

Han gave the boxes a stare. ?Yeah.? Han picked up one of the boxes. It was heavy. She must have packed them in here good. He began to strain under the weight of two. Obi-Wan held his easily and walked out the door. ?Hey kid, what exactly are these for anyway??

?A gift. To Master Luke Skywalker.?

?Oh fine, now I?ve become Luke?s servant.? Han muttered to himself.

Obi-Wan ended up carrying three of the four cases. ?How can you do that?? Han asked.

Obi-Wan thought for a moment. It wouldn?t do anything to tell him that he was using the Force. His kids, apparently, knew about it already, so he must too. ?I?m using the Force to levitate the boxes. Minutely, you can?t even tell.?

?You?re right. I can?t tell.? Han sighed and hefted the package to his other arm. ?We?re here.? Obi-Wan looked ahead of himself and saw the same building that he had though was cold. It seemed to be that way, but now he also felt a warmth emanating from it.

?What?s it called.?

Han stared dubiously at him. ?You?ve lived on Coruscant most of your life, and you don?t know what this thing is??

Obi-Wan shook his head. ?I?ve been somewhat. . in the dark about recent happenings.?

?Uh-huh. It?s the Imperial Palace.?

?I see.? Obi-Wan looked over at Han. ?So do we get to go in??

?Of course.? Han grinned. ?I live here.? He walked into the Palace with Obi-Wan following close behind. ?Good afternoon Ilika.? Han greeted the desk attendant.

?Afternoon Captain Solo.? She nodded slightly and went back to her business.

?Let?s go see Leia nad the kids, then we?ll find a place to keep you for the night.? Obi-Wan nodded to Han?s comment, and they traveled to the Solo?s quarters.
    REply, action packed, I know, sorry.

23. Ejedir2

May 20, 2000
    TTT! G'night everyone!

24. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Great Job.

"Great. Now I become Luke's slave."

LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!

25. JEDIMASTERYU