Arena Your Preferred Super Bowl Matchup Poll

Discussion in 'Community' started by Eeth-my-Koth, Jan 13, 2014.

?

Which Super Bowl would you most like to see?

Poll closed Jan 19, 2014.
Denver vs Seattle 15 vote(s) 40.5%
New England vs Seattle 3 vote(s) 8.1%
Denver vs San Francisco 15 vote(s) 40.5%
New England vs San Francisco 4 vote(s) 10.8%
  1. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    Do you have a specific hatred of a team or a special rooting interest or are you just looking for the most entertaining game?
  2. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    Most entertaining game + one with the most even playing field in terms of teams for me. New England would have a horrid advantage over Seattle and San Fran since they more often than not play in the type of elements that are expected in NY/NJ during the last few games of each season. Plus the storylines of "Manning goes for one more ring" vs "Kaepernick/Harbaugh return to finish what they started last year" would be good ones.
  3. timmoishere Force Ghost

star 6
    I said it at Week 1: Seahawks vs Broncos. That would be the best matchup in a long time!
  4. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    Both the Seahawks and the Patriots are filthy cheating teams so they can both get lost. Also Pete Carroll/Bill Belichick GTFO!
    CloneUncleOwen and Kiki-Gonn like this.
  5. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    I don't want to hear about kaepernick being adopted for 2 weeks straight. Or about harbaugh overcoming the loss to his brother. It will get tired real fast. Or about kaepernick topping young and Montana getting to two Super Bowls so quickly. I can't handle that shizz.

Denver would be a nightmare too with Elway/manning, but to hell with Tom Brady and belicheat.

Seattle losing in the Super Bowl again would be lulz for their awful fan base.
    CloneUncleOwen and Rew like this.
  6. xblackout Force Ghost

star 4
    Editing my post because I'm irrationally thinking I'll jinx myself.
    Last edited by xblackout, Jan 13, 2014
  7. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    If I was mean I would unedit it. Hahaha
  8. heels1785 Jedi Draft Commissioner

Game Host
    star 6
    The weather wont play as large a factor in the SB as itll be hyped, I think. Look at the Niners' recent venture into Green Bay, San Diego's into Cincy, etc.

Three of the four offenses are centered on rushing the football, great for cold weather, and the other has Manning and plays in Denver, which gets cold. Moreno and Ball also give them a good option. With all of the time leading up to the game, no issues with time zones either. I think any of the four teams could win- the only one I'd prefer not to is Seattle, because their fans really are the worst.

My pick is Denver-SF.
  9. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
  10. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    Wow Marcus I had no idea you were into American Football. How exactly do you watch the games?
  11. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
  12. Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One

star 8
    I know what I'm voting for!
    Eeth-my-Koth likes this.
  13. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    I picked the first option, and the most people picked that option too. Therefore, I am right.
  14. Condition2SQ Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    My two most hated players in the NFL are Peyton Manning and Colin Kaepernick. If the Super Bowl is Broncos vs. Niners I just might kill myself.
  15. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    How could anyone hate Peyton Manning? You can be annoyed by him or just sick of hearing about him. But to flat out hate him? There must be something wrong with you. Seek help.
    Coruscant likes this.
  16. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    Hating anyone is harsh, you don't know them.

Broncos vs. Seahawks. I want to see Payton against that Seattle Defence. I think Seattle wins it all.
    Valairy Scot likes this.
  17. Kiki-Gonn Chosen One

star 6
    My dream matchup... Anyone vs. not New England
    Juliet316, Sebulba-X and Eeth-my-Koth like this.
  18. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    Television and the NFL's online service.
  19. xblackout Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_nail_biting]
  20. Point Given Mod of Literature and Community

Manager
    star 5
    I'm rooting for the Pot Bowl.
  21. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    Either Denver/San Francisco or Denver/Seattle... having 2 Western teams in the first ever New York Jersey Super Bowl would be hilarious to me.

@Eeth-my-Koth You always find a way to find fault with any of the hype for the possible Super Bowl match ups.
    Last edited by DarthTunick, Jan 13, 2014
  22. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I'm pulling for whoever plays against San Francisco. (No, I'm not bitter, not at all.)

So I'm rooting for Seattle in that game. No real preference between Denver and New England, not right now anyway.
    tom and Valairy Scot like this.
  23. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    It's not finding a fault, it's finding which story lines the media will pound our heads with.
  24. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    Given the 2 weeks between the title games & the Super Bowl, it all gets annoying at some point, even with stuff you agree with. In some respects, having the Super Bowl played 1 week after the conference championships would be a good thing.
    Juliet316 likes this.
  25. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    **** the super bowl for the simple fact that it doubled the price of airline tickets and now I don't get to work a tradeshow in Las Vegas in FEBRUARY when I live in ******* Wisconsin. Tradeshows kinda suck, but I'll take a week in Vegas in winter over another week here in winter anytime...only the "important" people are going this time. Good luck, ***holes.