1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

Your Revenge of the Sith Awards

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by eddie-wan-kenobi, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Stole this idea from the spoiler board. If giving out awards for ROTS, who would yours go to. Add if needed. Here are mine:

Best Actor: Ewan McGregor

Best Actress:Natalie (by default)

Worst Actor: No one was really THAT bad

Worst Actress: Same here

Best Character: Obi-Wan. As much as we have heard how much Palpatine steals the show(and he WAS awesome) Obi-Wan is just amazing in this film.

Worst Character: I was a little disappointed in Grievous's bodyguards

Best Extra: Jet Lucas. Did a great job and that scene was just heartwrenching.

Worst Extra: Didnt care for the goofy voices on the Super Battle Droids

Best Scene: Obi-Wan vs. Anakin Hands down the most powerful, emotional, and dynamic lightsaber battle of all-time.

Worst Scene: the "I'm beutiful cause I'm so in love"(or whatever) scene. I pure cringed the second time I saw it.

Best Vehicle/Transport: Boga

Best Planet: Mustafar

Best Quote: "Wait a minute! How did this happen?! I thought we were smarter than this?!!" Obi-Wan

Best Costume: The nicely-stacked Twiillek at the opera house

Worst Costume: Didnt notice any

Character You Wanted to See Die: Only character I would love to have seen bite it was Palpatine, and we know that wasnt going to happen. He is evil personified and I hate him even more after this film. Watching Vader toss his evil ass in ROTJ will be even sweeter.

Character You Wish Hadn't Died: Any of the Jedi
  2. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Best Actor: Ewan McGregor, though I loved Vader's "rage" lines on Mustafar.

Best Actress: Natalie Portman (as you said...)

Worst Actor: George Lucas... (ha ha! couldn't really tell by his just standing there, but he had mentioned that it took a few takes!)

Worst Actress: Lucas' daughter/Chi Eekway - again, just standing there a couple of times, but once it looked like she was grinning too much like "I'm in the movie!" Again, there wasn't much "choice" for this category.

Best Character: Sidious/Obi-Wan - tie

Worst Character: The Neimoidian with the non-Neimoidian-sounding voice (...in the main hangar bay.") aboard the Invisible Hand.

Best Extra: Boga... since the Nos Monster was cut..

Worst Extra: The noise from Yoda's claw on the Senate platform.

Best Scene: Obi-Wan vs. Anakin Hands down the most powerful, emotional, and dynamic lightsaber battle of all-time.

Worst Scene: (non-applicable)

Best Vehicle/Transport: Boga

Best Planet: Mustafar/Utapau - tie

Best Quote: Tie - "Spring the trap!" - Obi-Wan; "You will not take her from me!" - Anakin (actually too numerous to list...)

Best Costume: no favorite

Worst Costume: didn't see it in the film yet, but there is a weirdly-attired theatre patron - a woman with what looks like a small golden elephant trunk attached to her face

Character You Wanted to See Die: the Jedi

Character You Wish Hadn't Died: Boga, though her fate in the film is not 100% revealed; in the book though, she's graveyard dead.
  3. Jawaslayer Jedi Padawan

I agree with them all and especially agree with Eddie on the twiilek costume.
  4. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    I had copied & pasted eddie-wan's text so I'd know the questions. I realize I didn't change it for "Best Scene"...

The duel is groovy, but I'm not sure if it's that or the "Jedi purge"/Order 66 that I like the most. Love the part with Bail being turned away from the temple. In the book, however, the clones are disguised as Jedi...
  5. hybrid_ox Jedi Knight

star 1
    i agree with all them eddie but i do think the worst actress was also the best actress because when padme goes to see ani after obi-wan visited her and she started crying, se didnt do to well with the crying part.
  6. Yoda1968 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Agree with you I do, but much you still have to learn about best character. That my young learner and friend, would be Yoda! (grins) correct the mistake you will, or a Jedi, you will no longer be. LOL. Master Yoda, has spoken!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.