1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:VIC Your sexiest Star Wars character

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithLord-Mixo, Aug 20, 2002.

?

Your sexiest Star Wars character

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Yoda 1 vote(s) 7.1%
Jabba the Hut 2 vote(s) 14.3%
R2D2 2 vote(s) 14.3%
Chewbacca 4 vote(s) 28.6%
Luke Skywalker 1 vote(s) 7.1%
Boba Fett 1 vote(s) 7.1%
Darth Maul 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Darth Vader 1 vote(s) 7.1%
Obi Wan(Ep 4 and up) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Princess Leia 2 vote(s) 14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    Alright, I'm about to slap you for that poll.

WHERE THE KRIF IS PADME????
  3. Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Master

star 4
    And they all seem to be guys, other then Leia....
  4. Jedi_jem Jedi Master

star 4
  5. laifir Jedi Knight

star 1
    Screw Anakin! Gimme Ep 1 Obi!
  6. the_jedi_princess Jedi Master

star 4
    Ep 1&2 Obi!!!
    Ep 2 Anni!!!
    And where is Han Solo?!?
  7. laifir Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay, ep2 Obi as well, though I prefer him with a little less hair.
    SithLord-Mixo, please tell me these aren't people you think are sexy. You cannot be that disturbed.
  8. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I find the wierdest things sexy. I only limited the field to 10
  9. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Well it seems Sith Lord Mixo is at it again. Is this your idea of of joke. Not one of these people are sexy. Come on. R2 you do it for me! Are you serious!
  10. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Now now my fear Lute. We all ahve our own litle kinky fetishes. What is wrong with loving a droid?
  11. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling

star 1
    There is nothing wrong with loving a droid. R2 would be my pick. And as we all know now, the droids want a bit of us too. It has been proven in the mindswipe thread. But Mixo, Your variety doesn't stray far from the aliens and droids.
  12. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mechanical devices are reliable and not prone to declining your offers. A little oil and grease is cheaper than a divorce and kids
  13. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling

star 1
    But if you say bought some badly designed robots, is it possible you may have some more kids on your hands? Look at how much trouble Luke COULD have got in, with R2 running off in Ep4 to Obi-Wan. I'll give you credit with the divorce, that never comes cheap. But then again, an extremely well designed droid may result in something so clever they take you for all you've got!!
  14. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That is true perhaps through some wierd sort of artificial insemination a droid may harvest a child inside and incubate it till birthing time. Also yes if a droid was clever enough it could take u for all you have.
    But are droid humaniod relationships legal in Star Wars? If so can you buy the videos?
  15. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    What would a droid-human look like? ?[face_plain]
  16. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I can't see why they'd have anything against droid/humanoid relationships. Like laifir said somewhere else, the droid could come with so many attachments it could keep any creature satisfied. Surely some sort of birth could occur by the droid actually 'building' the baby droid inside of him. But then how does the baby droid grow up?
  17. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No i don't think it would be a cross droid/human being, but a baby concieved and incubated inside the host droid until birthing time. Could make a good story and a beautiful relationship.
    A cross human/droid wouls simply be an cyborg. It could resemble anything.
  18. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling

star 1
    So the droid is just a host to a human baby. Spectacular! Bravo, Mixo. I would love to see some of the mannerisms that baby would grow up with. Would he/she walk with a pronounced robotic joint movement. Would he/she speak logical and have very little emotion? etc? etc?
  19. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It would ba a fantastic & epic story. a "My Girl" droid style. Very touching. Think of when the child grows up and works out that his parent(s) are droids, how will he cope. Will he be picked on at school? Will he meet another droid and have a "Romeo and Juliet" style tragedy?
  20. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling

star 1
    A human growing up with a droid as a parent and mentor would be quite advantagous. For starters they could learn multiple languages, especially if the father is a protocol droid. And learning the ins and outs of droid circuitry would help also. How cool would it be to reprogram your parent to allow you to do what ever you want, and give you extra pocket-money?

The kid would grow up to be more powerful than a jedi!
  21. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    A surprising result at the moment.
  22. Jet-Eye Jedi Master

star 4
    Popular opinion (or 27%) said Chewbacca...so I say VOTE 1 Chewbacca! The man behind in the suit isn't actually a man but really Mrs Portman (aged in her 20s, like her daughter)...yet another conspiracy let loose upon these boards of drama and intrigue.
  23. Princess_Shari Jedi Knight

star 1
    I've voted for Jabba, I think deep down he just needed affection, plus I like my men beefy

*pulls out her Jabba centrefold and daydreams*
  24. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It looks like the people have voted and Chewbacca is well out infront. I guess he has the height, rugged looks and the pick-up lines!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.