Beyond your sightless eyes chapter 7 B up 8/30 Ben/oc and who ever esle i feel like throwing in

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by frankieskywalker, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    title: your sightless eyes have seen too much
    Author: frankieskywalker
    timeframe: about 15yr post DN
    characters: Ben/oc and more
    Genre:not sure yet mush maybe more
    notes: AU i wonder if anyone noticed i spelt else backwards in the subject line

chapter 1

Ben was tired. He had seen to many wars in his 23 years. Fought too many battles. Lost to many friends. He'd given up on love. All of his relationships had ended in three months or less. He couldn't find any one who could understand him. He was good looking with hair that had faded from childhood straberry blonde to mohagoney brown over the years. His grey eyes still held the brightness they had in the past but the innocence was gone. The laughter which used to come so easily hadn't been heard in years. The weight of all the hopes that had been placed on him, because of who he was, could be seen in the lines that furrowed his brow.

He sat in the pilot chair of his mother's old ship he let his thoughts wander. He again wondered why he was being sent to Tatooine. They had only told him that he had to spend the next two months there. They gave him no instructions no information of any kind actually. He could go anywhere on planet he wanted to go to. It didn't matter as long as he stayed on planet.

He was roused from his thoughts by the proximity alarm. He brought the ship into orbit around Tatooine as he awaited permission to land. Permission was granted after a few moments. He landed the ship and desended the ramp lost in thought again. So lost in thought he ran into a mechanic holding a bunch of parts. He was to busy trying to pick up the parts to notice that the mechanic was a pretty young lady.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." said Ben.

"It's okay. You looked like you had a lot on your mind." said the mechanic.

"Do you need help?" asked Ben as he met her eye's for the first time. He got lost in her beautiful saphire blue eyes until her words brought him back.

"I don't need help but I wouldn't mind having someone to talk to while i fix this hunk of junk, unless you had plans." was her reply.

"I don't have any plans and i would be honored to keep you company. By the was my names Ben."

"My name's Kit nice to meet you Ben." smiled Kit.

"What brings you to hell?" asked Kit as they walked to the old ship.

"I don't know actually. I guess to keep you company." he said with his most charming grin.

She laughed which caused him to laugh.

sorry if there are any mistakes i don't have a beta yet.
  2. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    i wonder how long it will take for someone to read this
  3. mastermeg_0228 Force Ghost

star 4
    not that long!!!!!!!

this is really good...i know like nothing of Ben though...i like this mystery woman...she seems interesting!

and you just had to throw that last line in there didn't you? well you didn't ask so i'll take that to mean you don't want my help!:p

can't wait for more

meg

edit: i'd like to retract my second to last statemnet...she just proved me wrong!!!!!!!
  4. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    i did too ask just now before i came here to reply.
    :D

thanks mastermeg
  5. mastermeg_0228 Force Ghost

star 4
    and if you'll notice i did edit my post...just right after you posted the next comment...

we keep missing each other...but you got to admit this situation is pretty dang funny!!!!!:D

and your welcome!

meg
  6. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    This looks good is there more
  7. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    yes there is more i'm about to sent the next chapter to betaing so it will be up right after i get it back

8. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Very interesting start. However, I'd like to point out that according to the descriptions in DN and in EOV2: Rebirth, Ben has red hair. Luke's vision would be a good reference.

Is this canon to Betrayal? Also, I'd like to see J/TK and Allana, especially the latter.
  9. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    thanks for reading
  10. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    chapter 2

one week earlier

Luke was dreaming. He had to be dreaming. Why else would he be on Tatooine. He was standing on a sand dune next to Mara. He looked over at her and their eyes met.

?I don?t think this is a dream Luke.?

?I guess not. A vision then.?

?What do you think this is all about?? asked Mara. They heard the sounds of a battle raging behind them.

?I guess this is why we?re here.?

There were two groups attacking each other. One group looked like it was made of locals and a few trained professionals. The other was made up of a sith and other low life scum. They watched as a young dark haired man, who had been in charge, was cut down by twin crimson blades. Then another. It wasn?t that the locals weren?t fighting hard, they actually had the non-jedi on the run. But there were no jedi among the locals and they were fighting a losing battle. They saw that a girl, who couldn?t have been over 18 years old, was leading the locals now. She kept glancing their way while whispering something into a com. As she shot an enemy in the shoulder and the tide began to change. The locals had received reinforcements.

?I think she can see us,? said Mara.

?That?s not possible.? said Luke.

?Unless she?s force sensitive.?

Mara had looked the girl straight in the eyes. ?Luke I think she?s blind and force sensitive. And I think that?s why she can see us.?

?I?ve never heard of anything like this.? said Luke as the battle ended.

He saw the young woman walking between the wounded slapping bacta patches on the less seriously wounded and calling medical personel over to the more seriously wounded. She ran to the dark haired man that had been cut down by the sith. He was alive though he had taken a deep wound to the shoulder and was unconscious. They felt her healing him even though her training had been rudimentary at best. She had no real training but her love for him was strong enough for it to not matter. After a few minutes he opened his eyes. ?It?s okay Kit. It?ll be okay. Save your strength.?

?Don?t you dare do that to me again. Think before you go charging at a kriffing sith. You idiot.? her words were harsh but her eyes held worry ?What would I do if I lost you too. You?re the only family I have left now. Why would you be such a fool.?

?I am sorry Kit, but you know me. I don?t always think before I act.?said the young man with a smile. She helped him to his feet and they turned toward where Luke and Mara were standing. As they turned Luke and Mara were surprised by how similar they looked.

They have to be twins was the thought Mara sent Luke.

?Please help us? said Kit.

?Who are you? And how can you see us?? asked Luke.

?I can?t see you or hear you for that matter but my sister can because she?s mostly blind and has been for most her life. The force sorta made up for her sightless eyes. She can see your force presence not your actual self. As for your other question I?m Dorian and this is my sister Kit. As for your third unasked question you?re here because we need help.? said Dorian. He then went on to explain the situation.

?So you?re telling me not only is this the future but we shouldn?t tell whoever we sent to help you in our time about this?? asked Mara.

?The fact of the matter is it would mess the future up more if you explained it.? Something about her quiet voice made them trust her.

?We?re not perfect but we try to protect those we love. But the truth of the matter is we aren?t strong enough to do this by ourselves. Will you help us.?

They spoke through their force bond. ?Okay we?ll help but who should we send; almost everyone already has a mission.?

?Trust the force? was Kits whispered reply.
  11. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    up i got to stop posting this so late it gets lost before any one can find it
  12. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll try and keep up with this:p

If there is a PM list can I be on it[face_batting]
  13. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    of course you can be on the pm list as of right now you're the only one on it.:D
  14. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    should have the next chapter up by monday or tuesday the latest
  15. Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    *waves hand wildly in the air* Ooh oooh ooh! PM list! Put me on your PM list!!! [face_praying] =D= [face_peace]
  16. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    of course i'll put you on the pm list
    :D
  17. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    chapter 3

It?s been a week and he?s still here. I want him to stay but I know he?ll only stay long enough to finish his mission when he figures out what it is. I?ll miss him when he leaves, she thought sadly.

He had been helping her fix the old ship all week and it was finally done. She knew she had no excuse to see him any more, but she couldn?t help wanting to make up a new one.

?Hey Ben how long are you planning on staying here?? asked Kit quietly.

?I was told at least a couple of months.? replied Ben.

?Where are you staying??

?I?ll probably just keep staying on the Shadow.?

?You can?t stay on your ship for that long. It can?t be comfortable. I?ll see what I can work out with Dorian maybe you can stay in our spare bedroom? she saw his face fall the moment she said Dorian?s name. ?It?s not what you think Dorian?s my brother?

?How is it that you know exactly what I?m thinking?? questioned Ben.

Her intense gaze and seductive smile made him blush.

Because you stopped shielding them from me. You consciously stopped shielding your emotions from me four days ago, and today you even stopped shielding your thoughts from me.

She felt the surprise radiating off of him but it quickly faded. Replaced by amusement and an emotion that felt like hope.

?What?s so funny?? asked Kit.

?I guess I just should have known,? answered Ben with a shake of his head and a grin.

?You should you have known what??

?That it wouldn?t be simple.?

?What wouldn?t be simple??

?Falling for you,? whispered Ben with a grin.

She blushed at his grin, but couldn?t take her eyes from his. The intensity of his eyes and her own drew them forward until there were only centimeters separating them.

*cough* *cough*

?I hate to interrupt but we brought lunch,? announced a dark haired, green eyed young man standing next to a blue haired young woman.

Ben and Kit blushed even harder than they were if that were possible. Kit recovered first, ?Thanks Dori.?

Dorian looked from Kit to Ben and back again, but when that didn?t work he asked, ?Are you going to introduce us or what??

?Oh yeah sorry about that. Dorian, Sookie, this is Ben. Ben this is my brother Dorian and his girlfriend Sookie.?

Dorian and Ben shook hands and greetings while Sookie and Kit set up a picnic lunch.

After they finished eating and getting to know each other Kit asked, ?Hey Dorian, Sookie, either of you have any problems with renting Ben the spare room.?

?Not at all. He doesn?t even have to pay rent. It?s not like we need the money anyways. Just help out around the place and things will more than even out.? Dori added the last part when Ben looked as if he?d refuse.

sorry it took so long to update but i got an A on my bio exam
  18. mastermeg_0228 Force Ghost

star 4
    i guess i should be blamed for the long wait![face_blush] and congrats on the 'A'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Because you stopped shielding them from me. You consciously stopped shielding your emotions from me four days ago, and today you even stopped shielding your thoughts from me.
    i oved how you let him find out she was force-sensitive!!!!! it was perfect![face_love]

*cough* *cough*
    seriously gonna hurt him![face_beatup] couldn't he have waited just one more minute!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

i absolutely loved this chapter!!!!!! and I'm glad Ben is staying!!

can't wait for more

meg
  19. Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    =D= =D= Cool update! There was even almost a kissy. :*
    :p Heh. Thanks for the PM, and congrats on your A!
  20. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
  21. tahirri_and_Anakin Jedi Padawan

Wow this story rocks you have some real talent I absolutly love this story keep writting=D=
  22. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry its been so long but i promise the next chapter will be super long at least double normal length and up by sunday. i give you all permission to [face_beatup] if it's not up by then
  23. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    chapter 4

a few weeks later

Ben was getting ready for bed, Dorian and Sookie were already asleep so he snuck into Kit?s room. She was already in bed waiting for him.

?Ben I know you think Dori will have a problem with ?us? but he won?t. He knows it?s my choice not his. Anyways he likes you. It would be different if he wasn?t friends with you, but he is.?

?I don?t have any sisters but I know brothers hate it when their friends date their sisters.?

?Are you sure about that? I know he wants the best for me and you make me happy, even someone as dense as Dorian can see that. He knows you?re a good guy and that you would never hurt me intentionally.?

?What about that unintentional hurt I could cause??

?We?ll get to that when and if it happens,? said Kit playfully brushing her lips on his.

?I guess you?re right. I can?t keep sneaking in here every night after they?re asleep and out before they wake up.?

?It makes for a grumpy Ben,? laughed Kit kissing him again.

?But you?re so worth the lack of sleep,? whispered Ben pulling her close.

?You?re staying in here from now on. Forget Dorian. It?s my choice and I want you here,? with a playful grin she continued, ?I sleep so much better in your arms.?

?Bedtime? was the only thing he managed to say before he was distracted by her roaming hands and lips.

The next morning Ben slept in. Dorian knocked on Kit?s door calling, ?You two want breakfast or you gonna sleep ?til dinner??

?We?ll be out in a few minutes,? answered Kit.

?Told you he wouldn?t have a problem with us being together.?

?It feels like a trap to me,? responded Ben.

?That?s cause he likes messing with you,? laughed Kit.

?Well lets go eat.?

?Okay.?

They walked into the kitchen. Sookie whistled at Ben. ?So that?s what she sees in you,? grinned Sookie. Ben?s look of confusion was replaced by a deep blush when he realized he was only dressed in a pair of undershorts. ?A street fighters body and a poets eyes.? Sookie knew it was his eyes that drew Kit to him. They had many conversations about the young jedi?s eyes, but his body was like a piece of art and an added bonus to the ever shy Kit. Washboard abs and toned arms that showed strength without the bulk of a body builder. She had already known Kit had fallen for Ben, as she watched a look cross between the two she knew he had fallen just as hard.

Dorian sent a thought to Sookie they don?t even know how hard they?ve fallen.

Would you have it any other way love.

Of course not. do you think they are a good idea?

I know they are.
    Was Sookie?s firm thought.

Expand on that

She?s laughing and smiling like she did before. It?s not that she?s just getting used to the grief she carries, he?s making her happy, teaching her it?ll be okay, that it wasn?t her fault, that people do things to hurt others out of greed and hatred, he?s healing her just as she?s healing the scars on his soul. He?s good for her.

I know I just wanted to make sure I wasn?t crazy for being happy for them.

Sookie and Dorian had been in their own little world long enough for Ben and Kit to get worried.

?What?s wrong with you two?? asked Kit.

?None of your business,? laughed Dorian.

?You two are so cute,? said Sookie with a smile, ?you sneak around for weeks and finally decide to confess but we already know. Been waiting for you to confirm it.?

?So neither of you have a problem with me dating Kit?? questioned Ben.

?You want the brother answer or the friend answer?? responded Dori.

?Both.?

?Well the brother answer is I?d rather see her with a good friend than a stranger or a person I dislike. The friend answer is you make her laugh and smile like she did when we were little. I even heard her singing and while that doesn?t seem like a big deal to you, it is because she hasn?t sung in five years. You make her happy and I can see she makes you happy too. The shadows are gone from your eyes so no I don?t have a problem with you two dating,? was Dorian?s heartfelt reply,
  24. mastermeg_0228 Force Ghost

star 4
    aww i hate being first...but nobody else has replied yet and i don't want to wait any longer and then forget!

?I guess you?re right. I can?t keep sneaking in here every night after they?re asleep and out before they wake up.?

?It makes for a grumpy Ben,? laughed Kit kissing him again.

hehehe...i absolutely loved this line!!!! i [face_love] how there relationship has developed!!!!!!!:D

The next morning Ben slept in. Dorian knocked on Kit?s door calling, ?You two want breakfast or you gonna sleep ?til dinner??
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

?You two are so cute,? said Sookie with a smile, ?you sneak around for weeks and finally decide to confess but we already know. Been waiting for you to confirm it.?
    don't you just love friends and family who know everything??;)

?oh yeah it?s not like I have a say in who she dates anyways,? was his attempt to lighten the mood.
    LOL aint that the truth...i had a friend once who was more like a big brother and he tried to tell me who to date...:rolleyes:...lets just say that was the last time...no one tells me who not to date!!!!!!

The honesty of his words let Ben answer without hesitation, ?No you?re my friends, and I?ve pretty much done all those things?

?Good cause we need your help I had a vision yesterday,? was Kit?s relieved reply.

aww i love ben...and i loved the description above this (my reply's getting very long though so i didn't put it in!) but why would you end it with her saying she had a vision...evil cliffie!!!!!
    oh wait i love cliffies:D

wonderful update

can't wait for more

meg
  25. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_blush] thanks meg

[face_devil] i love being evil
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.