main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends your sightless eyes chapter 7 B up 8/30 Ben/oc and who ever esle i feel like throwing in

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by frankieskywalker, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tahirri_and_Anakin

tahirri_and_Anakin Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2006
    =D= Wow this story just keeps getting better and better wonderful story absolutly love it

2. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    thanks and it's really easy to post a story all you have to do is click on the post new topic link in the forum the story takes place in like beyond the saga, the saga, or before the saga

3. magehound

magehound Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2006
    yay! i finally reply. hi, frankie! :D
    anyway, this line right here: "What brings you to hell?" asked Kit as they walked to the old ship.
    "I don't know actually. I guess to keep you company." he said with his most charming grin.

ok, that has Smooth written All across it. Matter of fact, i'm going to start using it. No that it'll increase my chances any, but it's still a cool line.
    I like all your OC's, but am a little confused. Are they all force-sensitive?
    The scene with the vision was very cool, almost surreal to a point. very well done.
    4 days? Star Wars characters don't waste much time falling in love, do they? I guess i can't say anything. I fell for the girl i love in about the same amount of time. too bad she's getting married soon.
    I love this story! is there a Pm? can I have a PM? please, please?[face_praying]
    Oh, and I know what was in Kit's vision! it was *Gammorean falls on magehound*

4. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006

5. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    *gives you coupon for one month supply of wookie cookies. :D

6. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    yay

*takes wookie cookie coupon and goes to store*

they were all out so i got a month supply of

tatooine treats instead :D

7. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    Ooohh, did you get the Ewok-flavored ones? I tried to find some of those the other day, but they only had Jawa-flavored. Ugh! tasted like Bantha poodoo.

8. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    i got the hutt flavored ones and they actually tasted pretty good kinda like *hutt falls through ceilling cruching frankie*

9. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    *looks at puddle coming out from underneath the Hutt. "Eeewwww, Huttslime!"

10. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
  11. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    up and away! it's super-grover..er, frankie!
    -
    but wait. if frankie's over there..then what's this puddle of huttsli-*Milenium Falcon falls on magehound.

12. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    *walks over to the falcon looks at puddle* ewww Falcon grease:p

13. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    need to be able to find it so i can post today i hope really hope

it's written i just dont want to type it

i need someone to type it for me but i have no starwars fanatic friends to type it for me and i still have to send it to sparky

14. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    here it is a little later than promised but :p i'll do the pm's tomorrow to tire now and i have the hiccups

chapter 5

?You didn?t tell me,? the hurt visible on Ben?s face.

?Hell Ben she didn?t even tell us,? stated Sookie looking questioningly at Dorian.

?She didn?t tell me either so stop glaring at me,? responded Dorian.

?I didn?t tell any of you cause I didn?t want to believe it. An entire town will be massacred. We have to go right now.?

?Go where Kit?? asked Ben.

?Lydine.?

Two hours later they were sitting in a small cantina talking to the locals when all hell broke loose outside. Ben had been training them in how to fight with a lightsaber except for Kit, who fought with a white staff that wouldn?t break no matter how many times Ben tested it with his lightsaber. He had recieved no answer when he asked what the staff was made of. All the locals just thought it was Kit?s walking stick, but the fact that his saber caused no damage to it proved otherwise. They were natural swordsmen. He hoped it was enough the sith had a strong presence.

?Now or never? announced Sookie ?ready guys? while her and Dori had a mental conversation.

Ben took one more moment to gaze into Kit?s stunning sapphire eyes and sent I love you.

She gave him the most stunning smile she could manage and sent I love you back.

Then they were out the door into the hell that had erupted outside.

?I got a bad feeling about this!? exclaimed Dorian as they ran the opposite direction of the fleeing locals.

?You spend one month with me and you start using family curses,? grinned Ben, ?get ready here he comes,? said Ben as they turned the corner and came face to face with the sith lord.

The sith was not alone. He had a group of ten of the most vile being tatooine had to offer with him. Ben called out orders ?Dori, Sookie, you two take care of them? as he motioned to the lackeys ?Kit...?

?Got it? was Kit?s interruption.

Together they circled the sith waiting for him to strike first. He lunged at Kit thinking her to be the easier target. She easily knocked his saber away and slashed at his legs causing him to leap away. They were circling once more when Ben called out ?Who are you??

?I am lord Jiret,? responded the sith as he slashed at Ben?s side. Ben blocked it but just barely. Their duel intensified and sped up to the point where their blades were just flashing colors.

Dorian and Sookie finished off the lackeys and joined the battle. Seeing he was out numbered four to one lord Jiret retreated, but not without saying ?we will continue this later jedi.?

?And we?ll be waiting for you..... Good thing you guys finished those henchmen so quickly. He?s a strong fighter I don?t know how much longer we could have held him off..? announced Ben.

?You two could have held him off until we were ready. So don?t be so modest Bennie boy,? replied Dorian.

?Where do you get off calling me boy I?m five years older then you,? said Ben in mock indignation.

?When do you think he?ll return,? was Kit?s quiet question.

?I don?t think he?ll return for a while, so we have time to plan our next move,? answered Sookie

?That could have gone a lot worse,? stated Dorian.

?Only four locals.? and ten stupid henchmen thought Sookie.

?We need to do better next time? was Kit?s only response.

?I think we need to call in the big gun? when all he got in the way of response was a look of confusion Dori continued ?Ben this is where your family connections come in handy. Do I have to spell it out??

Ben just gave him a look that said keep the jibes coming I?ll get you back in the end. ?Lets go talk to the family.?

pm list

G__Anakin
    Meredithkenobi
    Tahirri_and_Anakin
    Magehound

ask if you want on or off the list

15. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    very interesting. things are moving rather rapidly aren't they?
    "I got a bad feeling about this!" exclaimed Dorian as they ran the opposite direction of the fleeing locals.

"You spend one month with me and you start using family curses," grinned Ben.
    [face_laugh]I loved that part!

16. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    thanks mage give mage a tatooine treat for being the only one to post

any lurkers out there feel free to delurk at any time thanks for reading

17. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    ?I got a bad feeling about this!? exclaimed Dorian as they ran the opposite direction of the fleeing locals.

?You spend one month with me and you start using family curses,? grinned Ben
    +

[face_laugh] That was brilliant.

?Where do you get off calling me boy I?m five years older then you,? said Ben in mock indignation.

It's your young boy-ish looks that does it, Bennie boy. [face_batting]

Cool update!

18. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006

19. tahirri_and_Anakin

tahirri_and_Anakin Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2006
    Wow can this story get any better it's amazing I cant wait to read more

20. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006

21. rocketscientist

rocketscientist Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2005
    Hi frankieskywalker! I'm embarrassed to admit that I know nothing about this part of the EU. Your story is pretty cool though on its own. :)

Could you suggest someplace where I can get a synopsis of the era so I can get a feel for what's going on? Then I can leave some pertinent feedback.;)

Good work though.:D

22. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    thanks for reading it's AU so other than the characters and a couple thing that will be explained later on you really don't need any backround info but if you have any qurstions pm me and i'll explain

23. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    *walks into empty thread looks around and sighs i promise to post this week you have my permission to [face_beatup] to me if i don't post in the next three days. leaves thread and falls asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

24. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    chapter 6

They went back to their apartment to make the call but as soon as they arrived they realized how exhausted they were and decided to put the call for help off until morning.

Ben?s last thought before falling asleep was I?m so glad she married me. He was asleep before his head hit the pillow.

Upon hearing his thought Kit smiled and thought wait until your parents find out.

He didn?t even open his eyes as he responded I have nothing to worry about they?ll love you cause I love you.

His utter faith in their love and acceptance of her alleviated most of her worry and fears. Maybe we should tell my brother and Sookie as practice.

Maybe we should tell them all together.

He kissed her passionately as he sent images to distract her from her worries. I can think of better things to do than worry. Needless to say she stayed distracted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning they were awakened by the sound of the door buzzer. They all got up to see who would bother them so early. Ben and Dorian were only wearing sleep pants while Kit and Sookie had the sense to don matching green robes. Ben answered the door ?What?...Jaina, Kyp, Tahiri, Jacen what are you doing here??

?We finished our mission early and uncle Luke sent us to help you.? as she glanced around the room she noticed the others but her eyes lingered on Kit ?But it doesn?t look like you need any help.? finished Jaina teasingly.

?Awww Ben?s finally a....?a glance from Kyp actually killed the words on Tahiri?s tongue. A few awkward moments passed until Tahiri said ?what crawled up your butt and died??

?He just doesn?t want you talking like a dirty scoundrel pretty lady? said Dorian playfully as he wrapped his arms around Sookie.

?Aren?t you a little young for her Dorian?? asked Kyp as he stared at Dorian.

?Not anymore?stated Sookie with a most unlady like grin.

?Help yourselves to any edible food you can find just don?t eat the honeyballs or Kit will hurt you. I?m not kidding one time I ate one and she broke my arm. Well we?re going back to sleep see you later.? announced Dorian as he pulled Sookie back to their bedroom.

Ben yelled ?cowards? at their retreating backs as he placed Kit between Kyp and himself. Kyp had actually turned an angry red from the effort it took not kill Ben outright.

?Kyp!!! Calm down. Don?t get angry? soothed Jaina as she placed herself between them.

?I?m going to kill him.?yelled Kyp as he grabbed Ben and picked him up off the floor.

?DADDY you will put my husband down this instant.? commanded Kit as she stomped her foot impatiently. Kit glared at Kyp until he finally put Ben down defeated. Ben stepped behind his petite wife for protection faster then they had ever seen him move before.

Jacen had yet to say anything but couldn?t help laughing at his terrified jedi cousin hiding behind his fragile looking wife. Tahiri had the same thought and fell down laughing even Jaina was grinning at the fact that Kyp actually looked lost to her even though she knew he was a big softy when it came to his oldest daughter. Sookie and Dori could be heard laughing from inside their bedroom.

?What?s so damn funny?? asked Kyp and Ben at the same time. Kyp glared at Ben and Ben flinched.

?It just so funny. You?re acting like children.?answered Jacen. ?Worse then kids actually, mine don?t act this way.?

?Yeah well Tenel Ka?s not here to discipline them now is she?? joked Jaina.

?True? grinned Jacen.

?So any one going to introduce us or what?? asked Tahiri.

?Tahiri, Jacen, this is Kyp?s daughter Kit, her twin brother Dorian is hiding in his room with his, uh,? ?friend? was the word supplied by Dorian from his room. ?Friend Sookie.?

?Nice to meet you Kit seeing as you?re family now. Would I be your step-uncle or cousin-in-law?? asked Jacen with a grin on his face.

?How about we go with friend.?said Kit with a smile. Jacen nodded ?sounds good to me?

?Welcome to the ever expanding and complex Skywalke

25. magehound

Jun 4, 2006
    oh, now That was good. I'm going to remember that whole exchange at the door for a while. Dorian wasn't even in the same room, and he was funny. lol I [face_love] this story. especially the J/TK reference. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.