main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends your sightless eyes chapter 7 B up 8/30 Ben/oc and who ever esle i feel like throwing in

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by frankieskywalker, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    i thought you would and there will be more lots more;) we might even see some allana soon. of my oc's Dorian's the funnest to write cause he likes to make a fool of himself

2. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    [face_laugh] Great update.

3. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    thanks for reading

4. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
  5. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    upping so i can find to post on later

6. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    chapter 7 part A

Jaina looked at Ben still waiting for him to explain the situation. Ben was leaning against the kitchen wall with his arms protectively around Kit while she leaned into him. His head was resting on her shoulder. Their eyes were closed.

?I guess they were tired.? said Tahiri.

?Well I guess this can wait until they wake up.? said Jaina.

They didn?t notice Sookie?s return until she spoke ?Ben go to bed?

?But I have to tell them about the ......? his voice trailed off as he fell asleep again.

?Ben, take Kit and go to bed. It?s not a request it?s a command.? stated Sookie in a tone that dared him to argue more.

?Okay.? said Ben knowing he had lost. He picked up Kit, carried her into their bedroom, placed her under the covers, and was asleep before his head hit the pillow.

?What?s wrong with them??asked Jacen.

?Nothing. They?re just tired. You would be too if you fought a sith last night.? answered Sookie.

?Are you sure it was a sith?? asked Kyp.

?Yes?

?How can you be so sure he?s not just a dark jedi?? asked Jaina.

?Kit said there was nothing but darkness in him and even dark jedi have some light in them. I felt it too there was nothing but cold hatred in him. I have learned to trust Kit?s impression of people more than my own and she hasn?t been wrong in the fifteen years I?ve known her.? was her solemn response.

?This is bad news.? stated Kyp. Jaina could feel his apprehension but she could also feel his need to get to know his children. They wouldn?t talk about their childhood with Kyp but she felt maybe Sookie could tell him what they wouldn?t as she admitted to knowing them most their lives.

?Hey want to come with me to go get Allana?? asked Jacen.

?Sure seems like we got nothing to do until they wake up anyways.? answered Tahiri.

Jaina nodded grateful Jacen had thought of an excuse to get them out of the apartment. ?I want to check on the hyperdrive so I?ll come too. We?ll be back in a few hours and we?ll bring some food back for the sleeping beauties. Can you recommend anywhere to eat??

?The Dragon Cantina has good food. Tell Charlie Sookie wants the usual. He?ll know what to send home with you.?

?Sounds like a plan. Thanks.?

Jaina, Jacen, and Tahiri left the apartment and walked back to the ship. ?So how long have you known about Kit and Dorian?? asked Jacen.

?I?ve known about them as long as Kyp has which would make it about three years now. They were sixteen when we met them. Kyp loves our kids but he feels guilty for not being there for Kit and Dori. They won?t tell us about themselves, but I?ve seen the haunted look in their eyes they try to hide form Kyp. I think they want to protect him from their past. That?s why they won?t talk about it. So I don?t push them.?

?It probably has to do with the reason Kit?s blind in her right eye.? said Jacen.

?How do you know she?s blind in her right eye?? asked Jaina.

?Simple observation. I noticed it too. When she was awake she kept Ben on her right and Kyp on her left to watch him. It could just be all the time I spent with the Vong but I noticed the scar that runs along her hair-line on the right side of her face.? said Tahiri.

i'm so bad at updating sorry

7. magehound

magehound Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2006
    Jacen's so observant! I like that. It fits him very well. and Ben and Kit falling asleep on each other's shoulders was so very sweet. awwww..
    This line right here: "How can you be so sure he's not just a dark jedi?" asked Jaina. remeinded me so much of that line from Monty Python and the Holy Grail: How do you she is a witch?" [face_laugh] Very good update, frankie!

8. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    ?It probably has to do with the reason Kit?s blind in her right eye.? said Jacen.

[face_thinking] Impressive! Very observant.

?What?s wrong with them??asked Jacen.

[face_hypnotized] I take that back. :p

Cool update =D=

9. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    glad you thought it was sweet. sometimes i even surprise myself with my comedic skills :D

10. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    That was really good! I want to be on the pm list!!!!! Please!

11. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    thanks. sure you're added

12. tahirri_and_Anakin

tahirri_and_Anakin Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2006
    You know this story just keeps getting better and better I think this is the best story EVER and I'm not just saying that:D

13. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    [face_blush] thank you. that made me feel better then i have in a few days *got a cold day after my birthday and it hasn't gone away yet it's been a week* i promise to update some time this week and thanks for reading

14. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    i guess i forgot but i will update by tomorrow the latest but i have to go to sleep cause i have work 6am board time and i'm tired.

15. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    well it's been a month since i last posted and i change a few things but here is the update

Chapter 7 part B

?Sookie would you tell me about them. They won?t let me in.? asked Kyp in a quiet voice.

?They won?t let any one in, not really anyways. They found me on the streets one day about ten years ago. My mom died and my dad was never around so I ended up on the streets, and they took me in. Their mom died when they were little. She never told anyone who their father was so they lived in an orphanage for a while. Eventually they ran away from the orphanage and ended up here on Tatooine. They have some not so legal skills that made life survivable. Dorian was quicker but Kit?s so innocent looking she never got in trouble even the few times she got caught. They had been living like that for a while before Kit brought me home. Seems like it should have been the other way around right? But they?re like that. I always knew I could trust them even if they kept their secrets to themselves.?

?You went home with her? why? Where did two nine year old run-a-ways live??

?I was only fourteen and I had no where else to go. I had been curled up in a back alley doorway starving, trying not to cry and failing miserably. She sat next to me and gave me a piece of bread. She said ?it?s kinda hard but it tastes okay? I asked her why she was sharing with me when everyone else was only out for themselves. She replied ?you look hungry? and I started to cry. I felt so pathetic that this little girl was trying to help me but she gave me hug and said ?it gets easier after you get used to it. Want to come live with me and my brother we?ll teach you how to be like us? And it?ll be safer if we?re all together.? How could I refuse it was the best thing anyone had offered me since I had been on my own so she brought me ?home?. It was a boarded up old apartment building. They had one of the second floor apartments to themselves. Kit asked if it was okay if I?d shared a room with her, she had always wanted a big sister. Her eyes were so hopeful I couldn?t refuse. That?s how I met them and its been ten years now.?

?What happened to Kit??

?What do you mean??

?The scars they try to hide.?

?They already had those scar when I met them. She won?t talk about it but Dorian told me it?s the reason they ran away in the first place. Here he could watch out for her and take care of her, but there they weren?t even allowed to see each other. They planned their escape through their twin bond and it went off without a hitch. Even at six they were smart enough to escape. They wandered for a bit and eventually came to live here where they found me. They?re all I have and I?d never let anyone hurt them again. They?re my best friends.?

?When did it go from best friend to lovers??

?I guess I fell in love with him four years ago. I never dated anyone I guess I was waiting for Dori to grow up. I think he knew I loved him though because he wouldn?t date any of the girls who asked him out. When he was seventeen he asked me if I loved him. When I said of course I loved him he was my best friend, he smiled shyly and said he loved me as more than a friend and always had. I couldn?t stop myself from confessing I loved him as more than a friend too so that?s how we became more than friends.?

?I know how that is.?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

?Hey Allana it seems we?ll be staying a while.? announced Jacen when they returned to the ship.

?Will I be allowed off the ship?? asked Allana angrily.

?Not dressed like that. It?s too dangerous.? said Jaina. Allana was wearing Hapan formal wear.

?And what do you expect me to wear? I didn?t exactly have any warning or time to pack. Did I Master?? her voice seething sarcasm.

?Borrow something from your aunt or Tahiri.? said Jacen forgetting Allana had inherited his lankiness.

?Dad!!! I?m more than twenty centimeters taller than aunt Jaina and aunt Tahiri isn?t much taller than her.?

?Oh yeah? grinned Jacen sheepishly ?for now you can wear this? handing her a spare set o

16. frankieskywalker

Apr 13, 2006
    hehe empty thread maybe i should have sent out pm's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.