main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Your Star Wars (Prequel) Lego!

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jarren_Lee-Saber, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015
    This is one of the best threads in a long time. Good idea Jarren_Lee-Saber !

In b4 someone ruins it with trolling.

My contribution is I use to have a General Grievous wheelbike and Obi-Wan on Boga set from 2005. :p

2. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    Used to have Deliveranze? :p Lost the pieces, got rid of the sets, or you have no idea what happened to them?

mikeximus and Deliveranze like this.
  3. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    Little bit of everything :p When I was a kid, (admittedly still do), I use to just build the figures and put the rest of the set in my closet. :p So I do have characters laying around but no built set or one that wasn't ruined in the future. :p

4. Valency Jane

Jan 17, 2016
    I have them all built. Currently sitting in my room waiting for me to find a home for them. :p If I....

A.) ever set up something to display them on and

B.) Figure out how to put up my pics, you'll be among the first to know. :)

This makes me sad. Poor Obi Wan and Grievous. :( :p

I got really lucky in that my mom made us save everything as kids so we still had all of the pieces. Except for poor Ani's Naboo Starfighter. Had to do some improv on that and replace some pieces with different colored ones, but it works. :p

mikeximus, Deliveranze and CIS Droid like this.
  5. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I used to have a lego Twilight, and an X-wing. I got about halfway through each before failng to fnd the next piece and giving up. I guess I'm just not cut out for lego.

My cousin however got a General Grievous giant lego model for his birthday, that he built incredibly quickly, which was awesome. It was much bigger than the box made it look.

He also has an Old Republic starfighter, which is really cool to play around with, and is my favourite colour (red).

6. Valency Jane

Jan 17, 2016
    Well, the instructions can be very annoying darskpine10. More than once I've made it halfway through building something before realizing that the pieces that look grey in the book are meant to represent the black pieces. :p They really could make it a bit clearer.

General Grievous Lego sets of all kinds are apparently pretty popular. :p As they should be.

Obi Wan's Jedi Interceptor (2016) looks cool. So does the 2015 Vulture droid.

7. CIS Droid

CIS Droid AOTC 20th Anniversary Banner Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 21, 2015

That means...that means...you have the rare General Grievous cape, that was only featured in that set

[​IMG]

It´s so beautiful

If you find it, please post pictures

(first you tell me you owned the mtg, but never built it, and now you have the grievous cape. Are you trying to make me jealous ?:p)

The Interceptor is a nice set, and the vulture droid is for the most part also very nice. It does however bother me that they decided to add a pilot seat, because that doesnt make any sense

Also, Valancy Jane, about pictures. I didnt know how to put pictures on here until a user told me about Photobucket, a free website where you can upload pictures that you can then upload to other sites ( like this one ) i would recommend it :)

8. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
  9. Valency Jane

Jan 17, 2016
    Thanks CIS Droid. I'll look into it. :)

Also I'm envious of the cape as well, since my Grievous didn't come with one. :p

darskpine10 Ooh, that Grievous is intense. [face_hypnotized] Very cool indeed. :)

darskpine10, mikeximus and CIS Droid like this.
  10. CIS Droid

Oct 21, 2015

Same, the old Grievous Star fighter did not get a grievous cape included, i was so disappointed when i realized that :(. Sadly, my old Grievous star fighter is in pieces, and since i bought the newer version a couple years back, i never bothered to re build the old version.

mikeximus and Valency Jane like this.
  11. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016
    darskpine10, mikeximus and CIS Droid like this.
  12. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I own that set :p

13. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    CIS Droid LOL was it rare? :p Yeah I remember the cape. Good times. Good times. :p

Valency Jane, mikeximus and CIS Droid like this.
  14. CIS Droid

Oct 21, 2015

Et tu, Darklslayer?

:p, you better post pictures, or else I'm going to be both jealous and disappointed :)

"LOL was it rare?" "was it rare?" "rare?"

WAS IT RARE?!?!?

At this point, its like you enjoy to see me in pain.

"you´re in my very soul, tormenting me"
    [​IMG]

15. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016
    Oh I forgot to say I own that Grievous cape too:p

16. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    My cousin cut up a piece of paper to act as a cape for the big Grievous.

Valency Jane and DarthAnakin96 like this.
  17. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    It's in pieces throughout my room in various loose Lego bins lol, sorry man :p

18. CIS Droid

Oct 21, 2015
    Its seems that everyone (except me) owns the rare Grievous cape.

But none of them wants to be nice and take a picture of it, to then show me that they own that beautiful cape.

Conclusion, everyone hates me (Atleast Darkslayer , DarthAnakin96 and Deliveranze )

:p not reallly, though i would appreciate if someone else would also post images from their own lego collection, i love to see other people´s creations.

Since i dont want this thread to die, i decided to make room for the sets i didnt have space for, so i could take some more pictures to share with this thread.Hopefully this will make it so that other users post pictures of their own lego collections

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thats about it, i mostly just want this thread to stay alive.

Included this time

Lego republic gunship 2008

Lego General Grievous WheelBike 2014

Lego N1 Naboo starfighter 2015

one battledroid troop carrier 2015

the lego malevolence 2012

Palpatines arrest 2012

And a lot more minifigures

Not included.

Alot of PT minifigures

some destroyed battlepacks like the old battledroid battlepack

19. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    When I was seven or eight, ROTS products were everywhere. My first Lego sets were the clone trooper battle pack, the battle droid battle pack, and the V wing fighter. Back then, prequel bashing wasn't as common.

20. CIS Droid

Oct 21, 2015
    Those battlepacks we´re great, they were some of my favorite sets when i was younger

[​IMG][​IMG]

21. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

These bad boys and the aforementioned Grievous are all still proudly on display!

(Sorry tried to shrink the images, didn't work.)

22. Valency Jane

Jan 17, 2016
    I WANT JAR JAR LEGO MINIFIGS & AN ARMY OF BATTLE DROID MINIFIGS NOW! [face_devil] They look so awesome in your pics CIS Droid. :D

The large scale Obi just seems odd looking to me. [face_thinking] The Grievous and troopers look really cool though.
    Hey, that's the one I have too! It is rather cool, isn't it? :D

I really want a set with Padme in it; any of y'all who clearly have more Lego knowledge than me know if they've done one recently, or if there's one that's still in stores? Or is my only hope as of now to search Ebay for a minifig or set with her? :p

CIS Droid likes this.
  23. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016

CIS Droid and Valency Jane like this.
  24. Dark Ferus

Jul 29, 2016
    I've always wished there was a Lego mini figure of Ferus Olin. Sorry the double post was an accident I'm using my iPhone

CIS Droid likes this.
  25. CIS Droid

Oct 21, 2015
    Regarding Padme, you should search for a minifig on Ebay. i only have the clone wars version from the malevolence, and the attack of the clones vsersion from the republic gunship 2013 (bought her on a convention). She hasnt been featured in a set for a while,

Here´s all the versions of Padme Lego has released, search for her on ebay, or some other site that sells lego minifigures :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Valency Jane likes this.