main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Your Status as a Fanforce Chapter...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Jan 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Hi guys. I have a few questions...

When was your last official meeting as a chapter?
    Do you want to continue being a chapter here on the boards? (saying no to this means this board may be moved to the inactive section unless you convince me otherwise, or saying yes means you'll have to have an actuall meeting in the next month and you'll have to have someone become a CR)

The problem I see with this board is you are all chatting about Star Wars, which is perfectly fine, but you can do that in all the other forums provided here too. FF chapter boards are reserved for those that are officially organized into a group. Since you guys really don't qualify for that title anymore, I see no reason to continue this board.

As it is, you are no longer an official chapter. But I'd hate to see this board disapear.

2. fan-tom

fan-tom Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2004
    C'mon peoplE whats it going to be? I wont let this place go down without a fight. Get going, GETT OFF YOUR buttS! I will nominate myself as CR. Meeting Feb the first. star bucks Swan and sunrise 7PM.
    You young guys are going to blow it. The next STAR WARS film is going to Hit big, maybe the biggest, most awaited PREquel in SCi-fi movie history. My whole family will be there in their Kick A$$ costumes...and you guys who flaked out will be wishing you were to.....tELEVISION, RADIO NEWS PAPERSWILL BE COVERING IT...AND YOU COULD IN ON IT! THIS IS TUCSONS LAST CHANCE, GET MOMMY, OR YOUR WIFE OR WHOM EVERS PERMISSION AND GET IN ON THE FUN, AND EXCITEMENT THATS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. TAKE YOU WALK IN THE GALAXY YOU HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED YOU COULD BE IN... MTFBWY.....A
    My suggestion for membership:
    Full active membership=18+ years old
    cadet anyone under =18

3. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    Yay I'm 18 so I am a full member. I just bought a car so now it will be easier for me :)

4. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    Why is it that the moderators seek out and close the fanforce chapters where-ever I move? First they close the Connecticut chapter, now they close the Tucson Chapter... :)

The Mods are out to get me ;-)

5. CaptKieranFlar

Dec 14, 2001
    Not to mention there are more inactive fan force boards that you could purge. The Maine forum has 3 posts on it.

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Well, we're trying to get people motivated by weeding out the boards that have no posters.

I'm willing to give you all a chance, but we need some action here!

7. CaptKieranFlar

Dec 14, 2001
    *chuckles* Dont worry, I know that JGoC....

It is just that I dislike how the Mods pick random threads of lesser activity to come down apon, instead of working their way from the least active threads up.

8. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    I'm down for a meeting.

9. CaptKieranFlar

Dec 14, 2001
    THEN POST SO IN THE MEETING THREAD.

*grumbles about the need to clean these forums and focus people's attention*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.