main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Your Tube Account

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AKAI_FETT, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKAI_FETT

AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2006
    We also have a You tube account now. I know some of you have video from past events and Cons and it would be great to share footage from them. We want to connect the now 4 web spots as one. SFFF web site, the boards, the Myspace spot and the now new You tube spot. If anyone has video ready now for upload send them to me via any file share server to sffanforce@gmail.com . this is the email Erick and I use to maintain both , the Myspace and You Tube account.

Lets make this club the ?One? to be down with! The FUN SIDE OF THE FORCE!

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I have footage from C2, but it's like 80 minutes, and I'd like to add titles, musics, etc. Lou, I need to borrow your editing facilities to re-edit an old school project of mine. The original S-VHS source lost the audio sync for some reason.

3. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    I know there is footage of the ROTS premiere at Metreon last year, and I have a VHS copy of it only. If it can be edited down and digitized in order to make it on the web-site, that would rock.
    SWFAN3, do you still have the original footage?

I also know that LFL had footage of the same event inside the same auditorium, and it would be great if we could somehow get hold of that footage - especially the special toast in the 5 & Mission parking garage. [face_peace]

Maybe someone could also get Des, and have her Video Blogs from last year's Sansweet Visit, and Alpha Bar party added to the MySpace page.

4. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    I have footage Gale and Sharon gave me of their interview at the ROTS premiere. I think anything I have needs to be compressed (not sure if You Tube compresses for you the way that say, yahoo photo albums do).

Remind me next week if you are still interested.

- kay dee

5. AKAI_FETT

Feb 27, 2006
    This all sounds great! And you tube does compress footage. we can also cut longer files into smaller clips ( Episodes). Lets get this started!

6. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Just in case you wanted to know... The Animaniacs: Yakko's "Countries of the world" and Wakko's "states and capitals" LIVE @ ComicCon 06 is at my myspace videos. www.myspace.com/jeditenken

It's pretty dope!

7. SWFAN3

SWFAN3 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Yes, I believe I still have the original footage.

8. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Let's see...I have 15 volumes (2 hours each) of various Star Wars-related news stories, specials, commercials, etc. all on VHS.... [face_mischief]

9. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    I still have the raw footage from C3.

10. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Let me say that I'm glad that you two Erick & Lou) took the initiative to get this going! This was discussed briefly about a year ago at least, and nothing really happened. It's good to see us continuing to go forward in terms of reaching out to the online community, and making our presence known! =D=

11. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    Yeah my bro and I still have old VHS tapes of news footage taken at the 1997, and 1999 Coronet Lines including one story with a still High School Junior Ming. :D

12. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Dude... I was in high school... clown... lol

13. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    He said high school junior, not junior highschool.

14. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    I haven't seen that interview since last year. Man do I looked jacked! But hey... at I can I was on the NEWS! :D

15. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Ah yes, if you see the time stamp of 6:30am... I was sleepless and dyslexic. Sorry about that Dale.

16. AKAI_FETT

Feb 27, 2006
    First video up!

www.youtube.com/sffanforce

Thanks Kathy for the files!:D
    I get the DVD today.

Nww, anyone else have footage?
    You can send me a DV tape or DVD or files.

17. AKAI_FETT

Feb 27, 2006
    I will be uploading the Virgin Event video tomorrow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.