main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your Version of the OT if it wasn't made

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by DARK_HELMET_05, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARK_HELMET_05

DARK_HELMET_05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    Hey, just posted this in the ROTS spoiler section ( i Know, stupid heh), anyway, what would you want from episodes 4,5 and 6 if you could make them and what events would you want to take place.

2. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    I would say a nice burrial for Jar Jar but why waste precious terrabites on him.

Honestly, There are a few things I would do like keep the scene were "Han Shoots first." And also include the Jabba scene in the hanger but make it more believable and without Han walking over Jabbas back.

Better rotoscoping on the Lightsabers and better matteing of the tie fighers and X-wings.

That about does it for ANH. I love ESB and would not change it other than letting Han die. Harrison Ford is a moron in RotJ. He could care less about being there.

In RotJ I would remove the Ewoks and replace them with Wookies. It wouln't matter because Han would be Dead. I know what you are thinking and No Lule and Leia would not be without someone to love. Leia and Lando would get married. Luke is a Jedi Master he will find his mate later in Episode 7. She will be Force sensitive and he will train her. Oh yes, Yoda, Obi-Wan and Anakin will give Luke the tools needed to train Jedi. Even if they are dead.

3. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001

Hmm. I'd do ANH and ESB pretty much the same, only with much grander lightsaber duels and a more in depth view into Luke's Training.

ROTJ I'd tweak quite a bit, replacing the Battle of Endor's location quite a bit. The climax would take place above Imperial controlled Coruscant with the Rebel Fleet making a last ditched stand against the EMpire. The Team would do he same thing as in the original, taking out the Planetary SHield generator and Luke would be taken to the Imerial Palace by Vader like in the original.

I'd also go to the Hutt Homeworld, for the Jabba the Hutt portion of the movie, as by Episode 6 I think we'd have seen enough of Tatooine. Other than that I'd keep it pretty much the same, only adding in a bit evidence of Luke's jedi training and some more development between Han and Leia.

4. BaronFel88

BaronFel88 Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 25, 2004
    I'd fix some shots from the Battle of Yavin (some still don't look that good) as well as the Battle of Endor (especially the Executor's plunge). The Endor sequence in RotJ would be sped up a bit.

5. Sonicwolf

Sonicwolf Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2004
    For ANH:

-make it so Han shoots first in cantina
    -Add a scene where Vader makes it back to coruscant at the end
    - We do the lightsaber in the falcon scene, They screwed up the coloring in DVD version
    - Blacken vaders eyes so you cant see the red hue to them
    - Make vaders suit shinier
    - Re-record vaders voice so it isnt too high pitched
    - Make the Death star at the end, Firing, then the laser phizzles out and the station blows up

For Empire:

- Make the Tauntuan CG in some of the running shots
    - add the infamous Wampa invasion sublot into the echo base
    - Get rid of vaders dialogue to the emperor saying "how is that possible" when palp said that luke was his son. It contradicts the opening crawl
    - Make the fleet at the end, look similar to the one from Return of the Jedi

For Return:

- add the orig musical scene into jabba's palace with a CG snootles, I hated the newer one, its to comical for the tone of the movie
    - make boba fetts death more of a struggle, he is well liked and his death was too sudden
    - Replace ewoks with CG ones
    - the emperor of the newer films looks different then he did in ROTJ, insert a new looking emperor in digitally
    - Dont end the movie when the cast is sitting there, Fade to a picture of coruscant, And a massed rebel fleet coming from behind, heading directly to coruscant, then fade to title credits

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.