main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your weird Star Wars dreams...

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Rouge Null, Jan 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rouge Null

Rouge Null Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    I have had several. Once I was Obi-Wan, fighting Darth Maul over the Grand Canyon. Another had me training in the Jedi Temple, where I was a Padawan. And another had me living as Luke's next door neighbour on Tatooine.

How about your's?

2. Avalon69

Avalon69 Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2001
    I had one where Obi-Wan, Jar-Jar, and Darth Maul were wearing sunglasses and swaggering down a hall while the BeeGee's played...

3. Just_A_Slacker

Just_A_Slacker Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 4, 2001
    I had one once where I bought Chewbacca...and when I got hom had him turned into a throw rug in front of the fireplace.

Chicks dug making out on the Wookie-Skin Rug

4. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    I had a dream about Mark Hamill once. All these crazy fans were chasing him up a court house building, and mark was lying in a strecher. He was pale skinned.

5. obi-wannabe1

obi-wannabe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    i had a pretty freaky sw dream. I was being chased by a bunch of vong through the jungle. (i had just read conquest) It was pretty vivid.

6. Avalon69

Dec 7, 2001
    I had another where my friend and I were on a Yuuzhan Vong ship and a Vong came to attack us. I went up to him and said, "De chop-ay!" And tried to karate chop his neck but he just looked at me weird, and my friend said I was so stupid. 8-}

7. obi-wannabe1

Jun 11, 2001
    lol, avalon69. that's pretty strange.

btw,just wondering... how'd you come up with your screen name?

8. Arsenal1234

Arsenal1234 Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 4, 2001
    I had one where I was essentially Luke Skywalker, and I was driving to a Jedi training class. I was followed by an obviously violent and threatening person in a car behind me. Once I got to the school, he ended up being one of the students, which calmed me a bit. Later on, it turned out that over half of the class were bounty hunter spies, including this evil guy.

Among the good half were a bunch of weaklings (including my grandmother?!?), myself and Mara Jade. Mara said "hold them while I run and get my lightsaber." We all paced in a stand-off fashion until she rushed back with her saber.

I could already tell that it was long and looked wrong. Suddenly, she had this attitude like she wasn't on my side. She talked about resisting and the dark side. She then lit the saber and it was obviously red. I think I woke up about that time.

I also remember trying to force push someone, and it didn't work. This garnered laughs from the bounty hunters.

9. Captain_Kyp

Captain_Kyp Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 3, 2002
    I had one drem every night for about a week during vacation, it's kinda stupid, but it was pretty cool. I dreamt about this band called Solo&Co., Anakin sang lead and played the keyboard, Jacen, Kyp, and Tahiri played guitar, and Jaina played the drums...all they sang were Billy Joel songs, though...I probably shouldn't sleep with my headphones on from now on.

10. Avalon69

Dec 7, 2001
    Only one person knows, Obi. And he is sworn to secrecy... ;)

11. Captain_Kyp

Jan 3, 2002
    Wait, Ava, you told us where you got it from didn't you?

12. Avalon69

Dec 7, 2001
    I told you about part of it.. regardless, keep quiet! 8-}

13. Captain_Kyp

Jan 3, 2002
    Oh, yeah, sure, I'll keep it quiet...if I could only remember what it was...

14. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    I was R2D2 in a dream once....i don't remember much beyond that it was so long ago.

15. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    OKay... This happened when I used to play a lot of hockey...
    "Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to the Force Arena where tonight the Empire Deathstars take on the Alliance Rebels...."
    No kidding. That is the way it started.
    So one end of the rink is well lit and my side is dark.
    Kristi Yamaguci is doing flowing ever so gracefully on the light side of the arena, which is weird because I thought this was a hockey game. I know because I am wearing my goalie gear.
    So I skate to center ice and using my Dark Jedi skills I draw Kristi towards me and together we ice dance making the rounds between black ice and the white ice.
    It was beautiful until my told me to stop snoring.
    Buzz

16. JediASolo

JediASolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    Once, I had a dream that I was walking around Jabba's, (I think I was one of his slaves...) and Salacious Crumb beat me up...

*btw, that's why Ken's icon kept giving me the creeps...

17. obi-wannabe1

Jun 11, 2001
    sure... keep us in constant suspense, avalon. if you won't tell, we'll come up with our own...interpretations (for better or for worse).

you dreamt you were R2D2, goldbubbly? ...now, that is weird. ;)

18. JediProphet

JediProphet Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    Okay, last night I had one of my Episode II dreams, where I dream about what will happen in Episode II. It started out roughly the way I thought it would, but then it slowly started to turn into Lord of the Rings! Obi-Wan became Aragorn, Anakin became Frodo and Padme became Arwen. I've had several of these Episode II dreams, each one nothing like what the movie will probably be like. After each dream I immediately go online and reassure myself that it was just a dream, and the movie doesn't come out until May.

19. Avalon69

Dec 7, 2001
    I like to be ambiguous... :D
    There was another where Kyp was in my Grandma's bed (don't worry, she wasn't with him. ;))

20. JediASolo

Dec 13, 2001
    Is that some sort of sign, Avalon? [face_mischief]

I think I remember how Avalon got her name...

21. obi-wannabe1

Jun 11, 2001
  22. Avalon69

Dec 7, 2001
    *shakes fist.*
    Silence, my apprentice! We have a chance to spread confusion to the JCC!

23. wadda_u_know

wadda_u_know Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2000
    Once when I was playing racquetball, I dreamed that on the walls in front of me where all the Star Wars bad guys in tall glass cylinders, behind me where the good guys in the same thing. If I let the ball get behind me, the good guys started to glow red and I guess after a certain number of hits they died because Leia died and I lost! I killed Boba Fett though because he was right in the middle of the far wall.

//playground
    He screams like a GIRRRRL!

24. JediASolo

Dec 13, 2001
    Yes, yes, I wasn't gonna tell, great, all-knowing Master Avalon...go ahead and spread confusion, I'll help where I'm needed...

25. Avalon69

Dec 7, 2001
    Good, I like to mess with people's heads... 8-}

Oh, and my dream the other night briefly had some of the SW characters at my bonfire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.