main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your weird Star Wars dreams...

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Rouge Null, Jan 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    [face_blush] it get's weirder...i remember that at first i was just R2 and luke was there and maybe chewbacca, i had to have been eight when i dreamed this! and we were always going on adventures and then eventually like a couple nights later it got to where i could go from being a droid to humanoid form! R2 really is alive.... ;)

2. Darth_Pain

Darth_Pain Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2002
    I had a dream last night...it was like SW's 30th anniversary, and the radio station was doing this big marathon of SW parody songs... they had some of the Weird Al songs, but I beleive the rest I made up...they had complete lyrics too. If I wouldn't have had to have woken up to go to school, I would've remembered the lyrics.

3. Avalon69

Avalon69 Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2001
    R2 is definitely alive, he has more personality than a lot of characters. ;)
    btw, don't you love DP's sig? 8-}

4. Darth_Pain

Darth_Pain Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2002
    Artoo is really Qui-Gon Jinn, really, he is, go check out that theory on the lit. forum...

5. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    lol i do

6. Avalon69

Avalon69 Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2001
    I know who DP really is.. but you shall never know! Muahahaha!! [face_devil]
    Wait, this is suppossed to be about dreams. I'm sorry RogueNull, I'll stop. :D

7. Fabio2

Fabio2 Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2001
    lol weird dream Wormie hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.