main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends You're All I've Been Hoping For - Brodey, Kyp, Anja, Siri, Gramps, Wes ~COMPLETED 4/28!~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NarundiJedi, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    :eek: Last final!? Boy, am I jealous of you! :p I have a big bad paper to write and another test. Then I can enjoy my freedom until my one and only final, which is actually just a fourth test. :)

I tell ya, though, I can't get the muse to work any old time. If that was the case then the first book of this here trilogy would be finished by now. ;)

And which part of the TPM dialogue did you have to use?

Jae Angel

2. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    The epilogue for this is first on my list of stuff to write. Well, besides my paper. ;)

So expect more later on. :)

Jae Angel

3. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    The next post for this is all planned out, and I'm writing it as we speak. It WILL be up tonight, so be watching for it. . . ;)

Jae Angel

4. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Ok, so I DIDN'T expect this to be so long! It just ended up that way with the amount of stuff I wanted to put in there! :p

Anyway, on to the REAL END! ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________

~*~Epilogue~*~

?I don?t know about this jacket,? Anja said with an apprehensive sigh. Her fingers fiddled with the fasteners to Bel?aanaea?s new fleecy outerwear, but there was no way they were ever going to reach around the large newborn?s midsection. It wasn?t even that Bela had gained two kilos in only the first four days since her birth. It was just that people didn?t expect to buy clothes for an eight and a half kilo newborn baby. ?I don?t think it?s going to fit.?

?We can always ask Leia about exchanging it,? Kyp suggested, shrugging.

?I?d feel bad asking her to exchange it,? Anja moaned, making her usual pouting face. Kyp?s lips curved up in a smile; she always drove him wild with that look. It could melt any anger he ever felt toward her, and lighten up any situation.

?Well, look at it this way,? Kyp chuckled. ?WHO around here is going to be able to wear that thing? Not her, not you, and certainly not me!?

?Maybe someday there will be another baby in our family, and he or she will be able to grow into this little jacket,? Anja offered, the sugar oozing off of her voice as she stroked a finger along her future husband?s nose before pressing it against his parted lips. She smiled, relishing the effect she had on him.

?Damn, woman! You just had a baby, and already you?re thinking of having another one?? Kyp asked in outrage. ?Wait to see if this one turns out to be more trouble than she?s worth!?

?Shhhh!? Anja whispered as Bela fussed a little in her carrier. ?Don?t yell like that. She?s going to get cranky.?

?I still don?t understand how she?s wide awake and not cranky. Have you been slipping her any sedatives?? Kyp jabbed with a grin as he raised his eyebrows.

?You?re such a comedian, you know that?? She replied dryly. ?I don?t know why she?s so well-behaved. She definitely doesn?t take after her father.?

?Hey, I?m offended!? Brodey spoke up, suddenly appearing at the door. ?I was very well-behaved for the past eight months.?

?Oh, of course,? Anja agreed, all-too-enthusiastically. ?Except for that brief stint with your hands around Kyp?s neck.?

Brodey exhaled wearily. ?Nobody is ever going to cut me any slack for that day, are they?? He folded his arms across his chest, smirking as they both shook their heads. ?I didn?t think so.?

?I think the words ?rabid rancor? come to mind when I think back on how ballistic you went,? Anja groaned, reliving the scene in her head.

?You weren?t the rancor?s prey,? Kyp reminded her. ?My memories of the experience are much more vivid.?

?Can we not always discuss this little incident every time we?re all together??
    Brodey interrupted. ?I could be continuously nagging Jaina and Jag for that fateful pre-flight check that led to our crash on Yavin Four. I could be all bent out of shape about the loss of my ship and how that trip brought you two together as a couple, but I don?t, because I?m over it!?

?Cut the crap,? His grandfather barked harshly from behind him. ?The only reason you?re not still bitter is because a certain physician cousin of yours attracted your attention.?

?The old geezer is right, as usual,? Kyp chimed in smugly, elbowing his friend in the ribs. ?So when are you going to make a move on her??

?Probably when he?s certain he won?t be disemboweled for said move,? R?aa?nlan reasoned, reaching over to smack Kyp upside the back of the head. ?And don?t call me an old geezer to my face, or you get the smack!?

?Brodey, I love the way your family expresses love for each other,? Kyp grumbled, rubbing the stinging area on the back of his head.

?Yeah, I guess you?re now an honorary member,? Brodey laughed. ?Speaking of family, she hasn?t made a sound through all this arguing!? He reached down, carefully scooping his baby daughter up against his chest.

?It?s

5. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    A bump before bed! :)

Jae Angel

6. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    EDIT IT and have wes say it! that would be SOOO wes!

?Brodey, I love the way your family expresses love for each other." - sounds like my family, for heaven's sake... :)

great post!

-JSD

7. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    JSD - No, that would be so Smiegol! :p At least you know the intention was there. ;)

I guess I sort of base things off my family members in some cases, but most of the real yelling and threats probably come from the movies. Or stories my mom used to tell me about my grandfather. . . :p

Jae Angel

8. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    A nice touch of silly to go that mushy my friend :)

OWLC

9. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Excellent ending!!

~Rogue

10. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    OWLC - You think so? Awwwwwwww, you make me blush! [face_blush] I dunno, I don't think it was silly enough! [face_mischief] I think Smiegol was missing. . . :D

rogue - Welcome back for the end! :D And thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Jae Angel

11. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Major Wes Janson spotted the group as they exited the hospital wing. Now he could finally ambush them and reclaim his precious Kettch. It was only a matter of being sneaky, and sneaky happened to be his middle name. Grinning widely, he set off in pursuit, his low giggling echoing down the corridor.

*Crashes off his chair in hysterical laughter*

ROTFLMAO!!! :D :D :D

Ohhh, man. You write the most hilarious Wes/Kettch I've ever had the pleasure of reading!! I liked the Kyp/Anja interaction, although I'm a little lost at Anja having Brodey's child and immediately agreeing to marry Kyp. o_O Maybe I missed a novel or something, but it seems a little dodgy to me, hehe.

At any rate, I loved the humor in this, and I also liked the mush. :) The end where Siri seems interested in Brodey is a nice angle, I hope you'll work on it in perhaps a...sequel? :p

But yeah, awesome fic! :D Thanks for the invite, Narundi. :)

12. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Soulwalker - Oh wow! Thank you so much! I never thought I wrote the BEST Wes/Kettch. [face_blush] What is it with people making me blush today? :p

About missing some things, YES! You missed a lot, except some of it I haven't written yet. A little bit of the beginning of the Kyp/Anja relationship is featured in my other fic, "Sn'aala Hole", but the real transformation into a couple is definitely set for the future in a sequel. . . ;)

Perhaps there will be a Brodey/Siri sequel too. . . [face_mischief] Ok, so there will DEFINITELY be a Brodey/Siri sequel! Oh, the things I know. . .

In other news, I just finished the paper from hell! I need a break from the computer, and since I'm 21 years old and legal, that means I'm going to have a few beers. :) But I promise that I will get to reading more of your story when I can stand to look at a computer screen again! :p (Yup, already started reading ;) )

And again, thank you for your kind words and questions! I love it when people ask me questions! :D

Jae Angel

13. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    NJ- I've started reading, and this is great! Just finished the 1st post, so during my photography class I'll try to read even farther. I LOVE Gramps so much! :D

14. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm glad you like it so far, LianaMara! :)

I do have some pretty big announcements, but I guess I'll just PM people about it. It won't affect this story any bit, though. ;)

Jae Angel

15. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    you make me blush!

I always did like making your cheeks red.

Oh yeah the ones on your face too. [face_devil]

OWLC

16. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Don't you start that again! I'm warning you! :mad: ;)

Jae Angel

17. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    What ya gonna do huh? Yeah that's right you come stand eye to navel with me and make your best move. :p

OWLC

18. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm going to send my clones to take you down, mister! :p

Jae Angel

19. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm clones of NJ taking me down. [Face_drool]

:D

OWLC

20. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    If there were clones, there would be no problem. One could do my work for me, another could do my job search, another could write more on my fics, another could do the Big Brother game, and then two more would be needed to ship off to you and dp4m. ;)

Jae Angel

21. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    I only get one? :(

:p

OWLC

22. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Okay, you can have more than one. :p But only ONE more. You know what happens when you make too many clones. One is called George and wears a boot on her head. ;)

Jae Angel

23. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    Will they have belly buttons NJ? Or will only the original have a belly button? :p

OWLC

24. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    D'oh! I knew I should have made it something obvious like that! :p

Jae Angel

25. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm evil cloning hammock.

OWLC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.