main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You're All I've Been Hoping For ~ (NJO: Kyp/Anja, etc.) MOVED and UPDATED!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NarundiJedi, Feb 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Oh shoot! I forgot to put a disclaimer, thanking Inyri for the toy gun idea! Well, I'll say thank you now! :D

And there does seem to be an awful lot of rolling around on the floor in here, doesn't there? ;) Glad you two enjoyed it! :D I must go watch Malcolm now. [face_devil]

Jae Angel

2. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Yeah, so NJ is stupid! :p The only things on tonight are movies and the grammys! :( I guess I'll just have to stay on and talk to you people! ;)

Jae Angel

3. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Well, I'm off to make beautiful music (literally), but I figured that while we were making shameless plugs in here I might as well put in a good plug for one of my favorite authors, val solo, and her fic You Set Me Free It's a Jacen/Danni fic, and it's really great! She's also got a Jacen/Tahiri one up too! :)

And, of course, there's my beta pal OWLC. His fic, The Sands Flow By Softly has the NJ seal of approval. You really should check this story out, even if you don't normally read anything from the OT. It totally kicks arse! :D

That is all. . . :cool:

Jae Angel

4. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Just an up before I go to bed. Man, this place moves fast at night! :p

Jae Angel

5. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    ohhh great update, so did Broady pass out or... Is there something else going on?? Need more need more

6. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    LOL! I loved that... slapstick is highly appropriate at certain times... can't wait for more.

Men and babies.... *shakes head*
    Anna

7. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    JediFalcon- Yep, he actually fainted! Not that it's any surprise, with him being a big, tough man and all! ;) Glad you liked it! :) Maybe more soon. I don't have much else to do this week. . .one of my classes actually got cancelled! :D

Anna- But of course it's appropriate! Did you think I'd feature Wes and not have something slapstick? :p

So, of all of my three stories, which one should I write an update on next? I'm taking public opinion here! Keep in mind that as soon as Sn'aala Hole is finished the Kyp/Anja project begins!

Jae Angel

8. SpacedOutAnna

Aug 14, 2002
    S'naala Hole then! The Kyp/Anja series'll be cool!

Anna

9. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Ack! :p I just got a request for another post on "Can't Help Myself" too!

I'll try and do both. I really don't have anything better to do! What a semester. . .

So, I take it that you're interested in the round robin? I guess that makes four! :D

Jae Angel

10. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    ohhh round robin I'm in

oh and I'm still a little confused on who the father is.

11. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Round robin? Heck yeah, I'm in!

Update Sn'aala Hole, please- we're all hanging off of the cliff!!!!!

12. SpacedOutAnna

Aug 14, 2002
    I'm in too of course! Who else is in?

Anna

13. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Awesome! :D That makes six so far!

Ok, Sn'aala Hole will take precedence over the others, except it might be a while since I get that one betaed. :)

And the father of the baby is most definitely Brodey, Falcon. :) That little issue will be touched on at the end of Sn'aala Hole and in the beginning of a yet-unnamed fic that will come after. . .

Jae Angel

14. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Oh shoot! I forgot to put a disclaimer, thanking Inyri for the toy gun idea! Well, I'll say thank you now!

I suppose it technically isn't 100% my idea, since it's based off a game I used to play with my friends and they deserve some credit, too. :p But thanks for the shout out.

~Inyri

15. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    this is a great story, NJ! i like i like!

-jj00

16. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Inyri- That kind of craziness went on between your friends?! :eek: LOL! The most craziness we ever attempted in high school involved writing a documentary based on all the notes we passed to each other! Well, that and the time I got a trash can full of water dumped on me. :p

JainaJag00- Thanks! I'm glad you like it so far! :)

Jae Angel

17. Sache8

Sache8 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2000
    Hip-hooray, the baby is born! :)

And such a, um.... lovely-sounding birth, too. :p

18. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Sache8- Yes, it was a rather scientific birth, wasn't it? Oh well, nothing worse than the stuff you'd see on TLC or Discovery Channel. ;)

I was just looking through old posts of mine from my newbie days. ::Shudders:: Very frightening! :p Can you tell that I don't want to study for my test? And it's 5pm and still sunny out! :D

Jae Angel

19. SpacedOutAnna

Aug 14, 2002
    I LOVE those shows.... scares my mother but reassures her that I'll be able to handle medicine. Maybe I should use something like that in one of my fics.... except I'm not sure if I have the opporutinity.

I really should be writing but instead I'm stuck doing math. How I wish I didn't have to do it.... Props for not studying! LOL!

Anna

20. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    My mom and I like those shows (she's a doctor) but my boyfriend can't stand them! Last night we were watching TV and we could choose between a show on little people and women giving birth. It was a lesser of two evils kind of situation for him! :p

Whenever there's any babies around I tend to get all mushy too, and he hates that! [face_devil]

Jae Angel

21. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Just wanted to up this and say that I'll be posting on this before either of my other two stories. Probably tomorrow night! :)

Jae Angel

22. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Up!

Jae Angel

23. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ooooh! postie tonight possibly :).

-jj00

edit: this is postie 97 on this story. ur almost to 100 NJ!

24. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Heh, I didn't expect it to make it this far! Me and my horrible planning! :p This was supposed to be a short story.

Jae Angel

25. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Awww what a cute baby!

Jez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.