main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You're All I've Been Hoping For ~ (NJO: Kyp/Anja, etc.) MOVED and UPDATED!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NarundiJedi, Feb 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Whoa! Sorry I never posted in here before NJ! :)

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Jez- Hehe, I'm glad you think she's cute now. She's going to get a LOT cuter! ;)

Lianna- Yay! Glad you could join the party! :)

I have a little present for you all. . .NEW POSTIE! :D And this one's a piece of work. . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?Somebody get some ammonia and resuscitate him,? Siri groaned, rolling her eyes at her cousin?s prone form on the floor. ?And while you?re at it, cut this for me please.?

Two attendants sprang into action, quickly following Sir?tesé?s orders, and a third informed Anja of the situation. She couldn?t have been more confused about the situation.

?He passed out?? She asked, her speech lazy. ?In HERE??

?I think we may have medicated her a little too much,? The attendant informed Siri with a chuckle.

?You think?? Siri retorted, her lack of sleep contributing to her annoyance.

Brodey jerked awake as the pungent odor from the ammonia invaded his olfactory receptors. It was the equivalent to getting punched in the nose for someone with his strong sense of smell.

?What the?? He moaned, propping himself up on one elbow. ?How did I get down here??

?You fainted,? Siri told him bluntly with a flicker of amusement in her eyes. ?Must have been all that blood and guts.?

?How about the fact that it?s a sauna in here?? He drawled, pushing himself up into a sitting position.

?Oh, blame it on the temperature! It couldn?t possibly be that you?re too weak-stomached to see a baby being born,? She laughed, thoroughly enjoying it as she poked fun at his discomfort.

?Where is she?? Brodey asked nervously as he throttled himself to his feet. A second later he was staggering blindly, needing the help of the attendant to stabilize himself. The fairly large human male was a considerable amount smaller than the tall young man, but he managed to get Brodey seated in a chair with little difficulty.

?Take it easy,? Siri told him. ?She?s right over there, getting cleaned up and weighed. Just be patient and we?ll bring her over to you. In the meantime, let Attendant Cresson check you to make sure you didn?t hit your head on anything.?

?Brodey, is that you?? Anja called out from behind the sterile barrier between her and the surgical site. From his limited viewing angle he could just make out a small wave from one of her hands.

?Yes, Anja, it?s me,? Brodey said, squinting as the attendant shined a bright light in his eyes. He couldn?t believe that she?d forgotten he was there even though she?d been semi-conscious the entire time. ?How are you holding up??

?Fine, except the tap dancing ewoks are getting on my nerves,? She sighed as she drifted back to sleep.

?Definitely too much medication,? Siri snorted with disdain as she began to close the incision with biodegradable sutures.

?Or maybe not,? One attendant interrupted, pointing to the door behind her. She swiveled her neck around to take a look and caught the fleeting glimpse of a stuffed ewok in military garb as he scurried out of view.

?Would someone PLEASE go inform them that this is a hospital wing, not a playground?? She growled, shaking her head as she returned to her work.

-----------------------------------------

?Did you get caught?? Face Loran asked, grinning as Wes returned with his favorite stuffed buddy. ?Is the verdict in yet on the weight??

?Kettch was spotted,? Wes said with a fiendish smile. ?And I don?t know anything about the weight. I still think I should get something for the fainting!?

?That?s not how it works, Janson,? R?aa?nlan sneered, alternating his meticulous stare between the man and his ewok. ?You either bet correctly or you don?t. And you better start running again, because I think I hear swearing from down the hall.?

?Janson, you?re in BIG trouble!? Kyp growled as he stalked into the room, trying his best to back Wes into a corner. ?And if you keep on running it?s only going to get worse!?

?Anger is the path to the dark side!? Wes pleaded, hoping that Kyp wasn?t

3. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Aw..... Brodey having a fatherly moment. Cute! Now, how about some k/A action?

Anna

4. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    *Bump*

Jae Angel

5. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Hehehe, be patient about that! That part of the story can't happen until Kyp stops chasing Janson and Anja's sewn up! ;)

So, what do you think about the kid being "disabled"?

Jae Angel

6. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    wow. poor brodey!

7. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    JainaJag00- Poor Brodey indeed! He's still in the denial phase right now. It just doesn't make sense to him that a force sensitive person would have a kid who was "force absent" for lack of a better term. Don't worry, though. He'll get over it and realize that something like that doesn't matter when you have a healthy child. It's like being upset that your kid wasn't born as tall as you. I sort of got this idea from watching specials on dwarfism. ;)

Jae Angel

ED: I'm now a redhead, like Molly Ringwald! :D

[image=http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photos/mollyringwaldtoday.jpg]

8. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    hmmm the kid is force absent, interesting need more need more

9. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    lol. red hair is kewl! my hair is kinda red...

-jj00

ps. happy 100!

10. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    JediFalcon- Glad you enjoyed the drama! ;) I might have more soon, depending on how fast I can come up with ideas for the next parts of my other stories. It hasn't been easy today for me to focus on that. I need to chat with my beta! :(

JainaJag00- Yup, my hair is pretty cool when it's red. I've only done this once before and I wasn't as daring. It's not as red as in the picture I posted (darnit!) but it's still red enough. And thanks! :)

Jae Angel

11. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    lol. ur welcome. my hair is naturally red tho...

-jj00

12. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    LOL, you're lucky! People with red hair shouldn't wish it any other way, regardless of all the blonde propoganda. [face_mischief]

Working on a new post for Sn'aala Hole right now! :) I'll take a break and watch Donnie Darko and another bad horror movie, but I hope to get it done and sent to my beta by the end of tonight. :)

Jae Angel

13. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    *screams*

Redhead!!!! Run for your lives. Run fast.

:D

OWLC

14. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Hey, you're one to talk, MARA FAN! :p

Jae Angel

15. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    I am a fan of everyone young lady. Even now as I think of redheads I am seeing Daphne from scooby doo. Although that could be from Jay and Silent Bob strike back on my tv.

OWLC

16. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Mmmmmm, love that movie. You know what other movie I like? Donnie Darko. I think everyone should see that movie. :)

Jae Angel

17. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm off to force myself to write. Seriously this time! :p See ya OWLC.

Jae Angel

18. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    Told ya you would like it.

OWLC

19. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Yeah, I guess you were right. ;) However, I'm still right about the titles. . .

::mutters:: ^^^See that? That's a NORMAL title! ;)

Jae Angel

20. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    I bet I could come up with a better title than yours for Val's fic. :p nyah nyah nyah. :D

OWLC

21. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Maybe because Val's fic calls for a NORMAL title instead of a STRANGE one. ;) Did you ever think about that? :p

Jae Angel

22. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    Hey I can be strange and you know i can. :p

OWLC

23. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I know I'm stranger! :p And with that, I run away! ;)

Goodnight, if you're not on later, my friend. :)

Jae Angel

24. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Just upping this. Next post for Sn'aala Hole isn't coming along as easily as I'd expected. Hopefully it'll get finished this weekend. I'll let you know if I do. :)

Jae Angel

25. Obi_Wans_love_child

Aug 30, 2001
    Sweetie there are ways of strange you aint even thought up yet, which I know personally. :p

OWLC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.