main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You're as cold as ICE! (Old Zen's Linking Music with the OT Thread)

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Old_Zen, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old_Zen

Old_Zen Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    I noticed a connection in ESB. In the begening they are on an ice planet...Han saves Luke from an ice creature. At the end of the movie..Han Solo is encased in a frozen lard.

ESB is as cold as ICE!

Song: 'Cold as Ice'

Band: Foreigner

Era: 70's

Genre: Classic Rock

This thread will be used as a goofy and jokey but fun and sometimes really funny thread where we can choose song titles (any song from any era from any genre, from any group,band) and try and link them with SW things, only the OT though. An example is above. (And you must list the name of the song and band. Listing the genre and era is a good idea too but not as nesseasry as the song and group/band.)

Mods please give this thread a little chance. it could be really fun and good. :) Thank you.

Someone else try it! Give it your own creative style and imagintive edge! Don't just copy Old Zen! It could be really corny and funny/stupid or it could be a serious and cool little link.

*inbues a sense of confidence and inventiveness*

So go ahead!

EDIT: The end of the Edits...I promise. ;)

ousley edit: grammar in title ;)

2. AusCop

AusCop Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2005
    While the emperor is attacking luke they could have had the song "thunderstruck" playing:D

AC/DC

3. Old_Zen

Old_Zen Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    For that scene, I was thinking more of: 'The End' by the Doors.

"Only now..at THE END do you understand"

This is THE END, my only friend..The End.

4. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    Well, I'd say Iron Man by Black Sabbath fits Vader in pretty much any scene. It'd fit the duel with Obi-Wan best probably though because of some of the lines like "He will kill the people he once saved."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.